add add

Everz

FH is my second home
gogogog adding spree, screw it, i want rps gdamnit

Everz

FH is my second home
annoyed at high rr's ra dumping on me and pretty much not finding any competition that i can even kill.. so chanter time.. and add on all, enjoy :)

aika

Can't get enough of FH
annoyed at high rr's ra dumping on me and pretty much not finding any competition that i can even kill.. so chanter time.. and add on all, enjoy :)

Well I'm playing on Limors atm ;) so add all you want :)

Zoia

Can't get enough of FH
If i have WH charge up next time, i'll cancel it. Made me feel a little bad after the fight and i remembered i had it up. :(

Everz

FH is my second home
not that it matters, just getting bored of not having an even fight.. im rr2 why do you dump everything you have on me just to make sure you secure the holy rp..

hakoir

Fledgling Freddie

hmmz i dont know if i agree with you logic, myself i should try improve my playstyle/template/fight area and so on, sure it can be hard kill higer rr players, but thats the fun part , trying to win with less. Is that like threat adding on all,
So ppl shouldent use ra´s when fighthing your low rr ?

leviathane

Part of the furniture
wtf it's fun mate to get dumped by rodelsb and his boyfriend

Melachi

Fledgling Freddie
dude your group killed my duo constantly tonight, so we ended up going to hib, and we didnt harass the duelers there, and then unfortunately we meet your group again at docks, and your whole group does nothing this time, except you, you kill us again.

Play how you want, but dont use that feeble arguement that your doing it cause people are doing it to you, but really your still innocent because you didnt want to do it in first place, but still do.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
not that it matters, just getting bored of not having an even fight.. im rr2 why do you dump everything you have on me just to make sure you secure the holy rp..

I'm sure there're some lower rr albs out there...
And I left you alone today after i saw that fight wasnt even at all...

Everz

FH is my second home
ya, cheers, sorry melachi was just running on steam after a day of annoyance.. :ninja:

Everz

FH is my second home
dude your group killed my duo constantly tonight, so we ended up going to hib, and we didnt harass the duelers there, and then unfortunately we meet your group again at docks, and your whole group does nothing this time, except you, you kill us again.

Play how you want, but dont use that feeble arguement that your doing it cause people are doing it to you, but really your still innocent because you didnt want to do it in first place, but still do.

funny thing is that its my first run with them, and i killed you, you shoulda faught back i told em not to heal me.. learn next time then eh m8.

Zoia

Can't get enough of FH
Hmmm, i could be wrong, but i don't think i used anything else?

I know how you feel though. Took my rr2l1, 2-handed SB with no arits, ML/CL0 out one day and it was pretty ugly. :p

Everz

FH is my second home
Hmmm, i could be wrong, but i don't think i used anything else?

I know how you feel though. Took my rr2l1, 2-handed SB with no arits, ML/CL0 out one day and it was pretty ugly. :p

hehe, yeh just been a headache day thats all ;)

Ucallme

Banned
hi silly Nightshade :)

I killed you once and then saw you later on that night and /hug you :)

So we all not nasty out there :)

/kiss little luri

Amphrax/Arauddry

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Everz.. I'm coming out soon to hand you my precious rps :) I can't keep on winning you know when you seem to outskill me every single time :)

Everz

FH is my second home
Everz.. I'm coming out soon to hand you my precious rps :) I can't keep on winning you know when you seem to outskill me every single time :)

i get you to 10% then you get a string of evades, same with alot of other.. and jiradon.. came so close then 2x parry and it was game over :<

C

Carss

If given the choice of using an ability or dieing, ofcourse people going to chose to use an ability, if you cant compete with your charecter because its too rog then goto exp spots and get some easy rps or duo or zerg...... hell there are plently of alb stealthers doing it.

As for complaining about getting added on in todays irvr, its basically a corridor with the keeps as it is without berk so cant really complain. But i made the mistake of calling not to add with our small group on one of the spick guild groups left on this server because they cant compete anywhere else *cough* and actually killed the alb adds they got and left only to have them zerg us down, some people are just idiots you have to accept that and add on sight.

Funny fighting muylaetrix 2fg+ zerg and both him and thirdegree moccing on our group of 5.

Ging

Part of the furniture
If given the choice of using an ability or dieing, ofcourse people going to chose to use an ability, if you cant compete with your charecter because its too rog then goto exp spots and get some easy rps or duo or zerg...... hell there are plently of alb stealthers doing it.

As for complaining about getting added on in todays irvr, its basically a corridor with the keeps as it is without berk so cant really complain. But i made the mistake of calling not to add with our small group on one of the spick guild groups left on this server because they cant compete anywhere else *cough* and actually killed the alb adds they got and left only to have them zerg us down, some people are just idiots you have to accept that and add on sight.

Funny fighting muylaetrix 2fg+ zerg and both him and thirdegree moccing on our group of 5.

racial discrimination

ban plx!

Zoia

Can't get enough of FH
I don't think that's what he means though. I experienced the same thing with my zerker when i was rr3-4 and ML3.
I could run into mercs/BMs twice my realm rank and they would instantly dump banespike(pre nerf), DT/TW, etc.
They would have probably won without it, but they dumped it just to be sure.

Everz

FH is my second home

I was roaming on the other side of beno bridge and still managed to get added on, and im not talking about i cant handle the fight, im just annoyed i get an instant RA dump on me.. pretty much summed up perfectly by zoia :D

Kinag

Part of the furniture
I don't dump versus Everz as I know he's two realm ranks lower than me.

I try to give him fair fights and I think I've succeeded in that, or what Everz?

You just have to stick with it, realm ranks come slow (atleast for me) but I have fun doing it even if I get pissed every now and then.

leviathane

Part of the furniture
your grp's a zerging pile of shit anyway everz, get a better bard.

Everz

FH is my second home
I don't dump versus Everz as I know he's two realm ranks lower than me.

I try to give him fair fights and I think I've succeeded in that, or what Everz?

You just have to stick with it, realm ranks come slow (atleast for me) but I have fun doing it even if I get pissed every now and then.

ya, just you are the king of luck.. so many times ive got you to 5% and so many times you've dodge my attacks and come back :<

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom