add add

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
Think nothing of it, with my class and Rep i expect to get zerged by FG's, and unlike some i don't whine... Skill

I've not turned turned over a new leaf, just changed play style.
I now don't bother fighting Stealthers unless i or someone I'm grouped with is attacked by them, i do try to let them know who not to go for.
I also try to leave solo/duo Melee'ers alone, unless I'm provoked.
And lastly, as I'm normally only on late night, when things really die down i try not to go after anyone, just wait till someone wants to have a crack at me, rolling the last few over and over again just means they log and i have to finish early :(

play a real class and cry less ?

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Think nothing of it, with my class and Rep i expect to get zerged by FG's, and unlike some i don't whine... Skill

I've not turned turned over a new leaf, just changed play style.
I now don't bother fighting Stealthers unless i or someone I'm grouped with is attacked by them, i do try to let them know who not to go for.
I also try to leave solo/duo Melee'ers alone, unless I'm provoked.
And lastly, as I'm normally only on late night, when things really die down i try not to go after anyone, just wait till someone wants to have a crack at me, rolling the last few over and over again just means they log and i have to finish early :(

Aye, sorry, you reputation did go before you a bit, hence why we ran you over. Maelochs shout of dont kill you came a bit late. If its the nfd pug (mondays) we'll try not to run you over. Hopefully can persuade others to do likewise if i'm with them. Though not every group is as lovely as NFD.

Genedril

Part of the furniture
Aye, sorry, you reputation did go before you a bit, hence why we ran you over. Maelochs shout of dont kill you came a bit late. If its the nfd pug (mondays) we'll try not to run you over. Hopefully can persuade others to do likewise if i'm with them. Though not every group is as lovely as NFD.

Well I was shouting 'leave em' a fair bit & wasn't always getting the response I wanted. Then again I wasn't always getting the response I wanted when giving directions either ;).

I'll try & make sure we don't jump on Jaxal next time (if you let me) bard.

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Well I was shouting 'leave em' a fair bit & wasn't always getting the response I wanted. Then again I wasn't always getting the response I wanted when giving directions either ;).

I'll try & make sure we don't jump on Jaxal next time (if you let me) bard.

Yea, lots of 'leave em, leave em boy, leeave .. leeeeave. .... opps .... Bad boy! Bad Bad Boy! Naughty group! I'll give you all spanking.'

Ok maybe not the spanking bit.

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
Lol nice come back. At least youve got a sense of humour. :)

tis my middle name :england:
flaming is the only way to keep myself entertained in the day .... no flame = no replys = bored sean at work

P.S. tell deebs to stop picking on me :O thats 2 infractions in a week :O wtf do they mean anyway ? lol

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
...and in the evening, night, weekend ..etc ... /yawn

no im not you ...... FH is a passtime in work, does not get used anytime after 5pm gmt in the week n never at weekends /yawn so come back when you get your facts straight perhaps you could get that fg on stick to help you find a life ?

d@n.dk

One of Freddy's beloved
no im not you ...... FH is a passtime in work, does not get used anytime after 5pm gmt in the week n never at weekends /yawn so come back when you get your facts straight QUOTE]

hmm hmm .. take a look on you posts dude.. shouldnt take long before you find 1 or 2, that dont fit in that statement.. ( guess he is going to tell us that he worked late that day :p )

perhaps you could get that fg on stick to help you find a life ?

Long in game.. then You can tell what people are doing .. or not doing..

Kinetics Sign. ... still says a lot.. ^^ .. ;)

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
no im not you ...... FH is a passtime in work, does not get used anytime after 5pm gmt in the week n never at weekends /yawn so come back when you get your facts straight QUOTE]

hmm hmm .. take a look on you posts dude.. shouldnt take long before you find 1 or 2, that dont fit in that statement.. ( guess he is going to tell us that he worked late that day :p )

perhaps you could get that fg on stick to help you find a life ?

Long in game.. then You can tell what people are doing .. or not doing..

Kinetics Sign. ... still says a lot.. ^^ .. ;)

find a post and quote it here ........

all you dutchies like to stick together dont ya your all like 12 yr old chavs in the street ... " YO IF YOU MESS WIV HIM YOUR MESSIN WIV US ALL"
and your faggots like them ... kthnxbye :kissit:

Genedril

Part of the furniture
Yea, lots of 'leave em, leave em boy, leeave .. leeeeave. .... opps .... Bad boy! Bad Bad Boy! Naughty group! I'll give you all spanking.'

Ok maybe not the spanking bit.

I'd never threaten spankings - too many would want one & my hands would get sore!! Apart from Mael who'd want my antiques :(.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom