Acuity buff: what does it do exactly?

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
well my caba never came close to hitting cap vs lvl 50s, even with 50% debuff :p

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Old.Ilum said:
well my caba never came close to hitting cap vs lvl 50s, even with 50% debuff :p
wtf? that should be easy, with 50% debuff I hit cap on most things :p

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
Old.Ilum said:
What sort of gimp spec did you have?

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
Danya said:
What sort of gimp spec did you have?

46 spirit 28 body, 26 int cap, aug acuity 3, inconnu with 10 int at start etc m8r.

Zebolt said:
wtf? that should be easy, with 50% debuff I hit cap on most things :p

guess theres a difference from nuking with 28+16 skill and 50+19 :)

Eva

Can't get enough of FH
Zebolt said:
I allways do cap dmg if the resist is low. Even with 0% power relics :>
How the hell. Oo

When I was light before ilem made me respec I did around 600 - 650 with 209 dd, cap was 760. aa3, 23 int cap, luri 10 at start, 46 + 16 light, mom4. Does 7 skill really matter that much? I can't see anything else big enough to effect it really.

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
I don't know why but, aa3, 26 piety cap, kobbie 15 at start, mom4. My cap is 821 (with traldor's charge) and I do that a few times everytime I defend a big keep raid.

Was funny when I had VP3 tho, that capped at 2756 dmg xD

...never did more than 13xx on a lvl 50 tho :(

sedde

Can't get enough of FH
Zebolt said:

never did more than 13xx on a lvl 50 tho :(

Well its too low making 13xx on a 50 char tbh, he wont even see that you hitted him , tbh nerf you are remish for always nuking me for over 1k even with my resists on ! ;<

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
Zebolt said:
I don't know why but, aa3, 26 piety cap, kobbie 15 at start, mom4. My cap is 821 (with traldor's charge) and I do that a few times everytime I defend a big keep raid.

...never did more than 13xx on a lvl 50 tho :(

id like to log in with a char and take off cold resist and see if you actually hit cap :p

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Old.Ilum said:
id like to log in with a char and take off cold resist and see if you actually hit cap :p
You think I'm lying?

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
Zebolt said:
You think I'm lying?

People tend to have selective memory when it comes to the damage their doing :) just look at danya's comment, his impression of a cabalist dmg output isnt in touch with reality at all.

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Old.Ilum said:
People tend to have selective memory when it comes to the damage their doing :) just look at danya's comment, his impression of a cabalist dmg output isnt in touch with reality at all.
So you do then :>

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
About acuity affecting power pool. I read somewhere that powerpool is re-calculated only when you either enter the game or enter a new zone (such as entering a dungeon). Since a cloth caster will always be without the acuity buff during those times, said buffs cannot affect their power pool.

Would be interesting if someone could try a timed acuity buff from an item charge and then either relog, or zone, and then check if their powerpool went up.

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
Levin said:
About acuity affecting power pool. I read somewhere that powerpool is re-calculated only when you either enter the game or enter a new zone (such as entering a dungeon). Since a cloth caster will always be without the acuity buff during those times, said buffs cannot affect their power pool.

Would be interesting if someone could try a timed acuity buff from an item charge and then either relog, or zone, and then check if their powerpool went up.

Well if you change your int / power% you'll notice the mana from power fonts dropping immediately.

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
I know Zebolt hit Darzil for that a number of times. He was (pre-ToA) capped at the time.

Darzil

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Chimaira said:
sicka nissar =]
Hårt att ligga på topp..! Haha, nej men jag vet inte. Tycker folk överreagerar så mycket :p

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
just tested that +1 skill was around 0,4% damage increase (given you dont hit cap) if thats any interest at all :p

intelligence gave a 0,24% increase per int from 235 -> 298. (seemed flat tho)

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
(yellow int gave a 15% increase so maelochs number seems reasonable for purple int)

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
I tested my cap today on lvl 1 mobs and I was really surprised how high it was. I did 870 dmg with traldors charge xD

Im not only trying to brag but I can't be the only one doing insane dmg, please test your dmg guys and let me know if someone got this high dmg ^^

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Zebolt said:
I tested my cap today on lvl 1 mobs and I was really surprised how high it was. I did 870 dmg with traldors charge xD

Im not only trying to brag but I can't be the only one doing insane dmg, please test your dmg guys and let me know if someone got this high dmg ^^

Hehe, mine is 680 stfu ;).

5% more with tart, 5% more with traldors, 5% more with middie spec nukes vs hibs ones (roughtly ofc)....where the rest come from? Dumped everything in passives to get up there?

Mael, 50th ment.

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
Zebolt said:

there's not rly any mystery to dmg cap, its just delve+x3 + bonuses (mom / toa bonus)

Runemasters and wizzies got 219 delve, rest spec nukes are 209. (think my theurg cap is ~~740 and my caba ~~670, without traldors ofc)

btw are you saying you werent hitting cap afterall, cause it was higher than you thought?

Devaster

Fledgling Freddie
Acuity stat does increase the power pool indeed, but not the acuity buff only those points u get from items u wear :( I've put up Fop with my BB and slowly striped her of items with acuity/empathy. Fop leeching went down from 33 to 21 per tick or smth, no joke.

edit: No those items didnt had power pool bonus or power cap increase before some trolls gona get wet reading.
edit: Did same test on cloth caster also, same result.

Deepflame

Fledgling Freddie
Levin said:

Buffbots get those, they're AOE Acuity buffs and last about 10 minutes.

Moriaana

Loyal Freddie
My R3L3 Spiritmaster caps at 589 :(

But it IS LAJFTAP!!!!!

Oh, 48+13dark, 306piety with red buff. MoM1 (soon be 2^^)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom