Active Devon guilds

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
8v8 is basically one big addfest, there really isn't much point in not adding as the favour will never be returned. The solo standards are pretty poor too, people will stand around and watch their mate have a duel then jump in when they take a spanking, generally people only solo when they are winning, there are also the nabs that RA dump just to escape when they are losing.
You can farm the Albs really easy, if you thought excal albs were a joke you have seen nothing yet, come midnight UK time they basically run as 10 fg on stick with some clueless idiot called Kzar leading them, they will chase you across the zone for a few RPs, its pretty funny :) 1fg can kill them

Saying that there are also a lot of decent soloers around sometimes and not everyone adds.

I would put the cluster somewhere before GOA decided to kill Dyvet by interfering.

PozZ!

Loyal Freddie
have just come back to the game after a couple years out (since champion levels first arrived, whenever that was) and have rolled on the US devon cluster, anyone fancy taking a lost soul in who has no idea whats going on now in regards to all this new stuff!

PozZ!

Loyal Freddie
would've been good to mention that, am on alb at the moment! missing hib tho :\

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
I'll probably be on tomorrow, so I can give you some help if you decide to stay on alb :)

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
Retribution From Exile is a good eu alliance on mid,they been running 1 -2 fg's in lab every night,friendly bunch with vent....be nice to see more old enamys and friends joining... i heard a rumour that TDA and FOM going to be active on mid when they cluster....

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
No pms as yet, except from Cor to say hi :)wub:)

Please pm me details to include
Realm,Guild Name, Alliance name (optional), In game contacts, FH contacts

Non of this PMT, VD, STD stuff either, give the full name.

PozZ!

Loyal Freddie
any Alb/Devon EU guilds looking for a dude who has no idea whats going on these days?! :p

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
Synergy Reloaded
Cajun Squirrel Clan
Drakan Templars
FEAR
Novus Coeptum
In Your Face
Camlann Gens
Archetype
jumPers
GriffonBlood
MasterBlasterz
The Neon Knights
+1 or 2 others

For those looking for alb/devon and need help starting up, these are all UK/Euro guilds in one alliance, RvR every night, with planned artie raids etc on the alliance forum. have an average of 40+ppl on in the evening which is good to.

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
We have Kupo Flux on hib/devon and there is a active guild on hib (cant remember name) but its all eu chars from hib guild such as Cla/HDS/IA etc..so look them up..u can find Awarkle on some wark char in game

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
For those looking for alb/devon and need help starting up, these are all UK/Euro guilds in one alliance, RvR every night, with planned artie raids etc on the alliance forum. have an average of 40+ppl on in the evening which is good to.

thats a lie, there wasnt any albs out last night, motherfuckers were scared of a 7 man group :<

Hamro

One of Freddy's beloved
So are there any guilds out there who will accept an old hibbie? Prefeably going hib there.

Z^^

Can't get enough of FH
some old excal players in virulance (hib Ywain5)

Wholdar

Can't get enough of FH
Na Fianna Dragun has an alliance up on Hib now, would be nice to see more EU:ers in that one. =)

Angara

Fledgling Freddie
Actually 1 vengeance, the rest of you tits always been easy rp whores :D

Pertan

Can't get enough of FH
I could use a guild on alb, have templated armsman and merc and several sub 50 chars i play.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom