Active Devon guilds

Dwarf

Regular Freddie
Its nice to c that there is still interest abt dyvet cluster. There is low pop but still funny action.
Afaik active hib guilds:
Legion of the Unicorn
Celtic Fist
Vita Luna
Ilfirin Arda
Purple Member Eaters
Earths Fury
The Purple Dragons
Terra Dominus
NEXUS
Hibernian Dark Riders
and some of our claiming guilds on alts.

gohan

I am a FH squatter
this is devon mateor

US servers

not the dead dyvet :p

Bahumat

FH is my second home
<We Eat Baby Luri's> on Mid lol. Only a couple of us atm.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
<Synergy Reloaded> on alb Devon :)

Frozenheart

Fledgling Freddie
Is there any mainly UK guilds about on Devon Hib? I'm in an Italian one atm and while they sound cool on vent .. guild chat is a nightmare, haha :lol:

Alme

Fledgling Freddie
playing mid with some swedes in a guild called Pagan Prosperity

Lomelinda

Fledgling Freddie
Anyone from fellowshipof midgard still play? Or any other mid/excal guild?

Cirventhor

Can't get enough of FH
Anyone from fellowshipof midgard still play? Or any other mid/excal guild?

I've seen a guild called FoM on Mid/Devon, and I assume it's them since there's some old names in it. Doesn't seem to be terribly active though.

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
I've seen a guild called FoM on Mid/Devon, and I assume it's them since there's some old names in it. Doesn't seem to be terribly active though.

It was people from FoM and TDA from Midgard Excalibur. When I played a few months ago there was alot of people online and high activity (raids, exping etc), seems rather dead now yeah, don't know if people have stopped playing or what.

Everz

FH is my second home
It was people from FoM and TDA from Midgard Excalibur. When I played a few months ago there was alot of people online and high activity (raids, exping etc), seems rather dead now yeah, don't know if people have stopped playing or what.

When i played classic i see alot of FoM about, probably could have moved back there?

Lomelinda

Fledgling Freddie
Anyone know if an old guild form mid/excal is playing, called Vanerna? Rather small and obscure guild but old nonetheless

Hamro

One of Freddy's beloved
I'm seriously considering rolling US i heard the action is like the old days. :drink:

Would be great to have a guild to join!

Hypnotastic

Fledgling Freddie
Playing hib devon at the moment. Does seem to be a lot of ex-dyvet joining different guilds in ones and twos with no idea how many people are in the Guild/level/ability etc.

I'm up for starting a Guild on Hib Devon specifically for ex-dyvet people, then whoever wants to join can. If anyone's interested in doing this one night next week (to be confirmed) please let me know. Least we can then put a hand up on Hib and say yep this is the Guild to join if you're coming back.

Alternatively if there's a good guild already out with a few ex-dyvetees out there please let me know ;) !
Listing 10 guilds and saying pick one is a bit hit and miss imo.

Hypno

Zita

Fledgling Freddie
Aye FoM are on devon, but they are pretty inactive atm waiting for cluster.

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
If people want to pm me with what guilds are active across US servers then I can sort out this thread into something useful.

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
After alot of messing around there was a big merge between 2 Euro alliances on Alb Devon: without 2 guilds online atleast (FEAR and synergy) and ppl logged after ml raid we had 36 players online: They are all in one alliance now.. with 1 other guild still to move over when GM is online...

Synergy Reloaded
Cajun Squirrel Clan
Drakan Templars
FEAR
Against The Wall
Novus Coeptum
In Your Face
Camlann Gens
Archetype
jumPers
GriffonBlood
Angels of redemption (think name is a bit out but i cant remember it)

So we could have easily 45 ppl maybe 50 online primetime from Europe.

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
haha well one guild left after just 20 mins as apparently there wernt enough ppl online.. even tho we had just been on his ML raid for hours and ppl were offlline. Im guessing the other guilds will leave to.

Some people are such idiots, they dont want to join euro players together for the greater good.

Ill post an update if this Alliance works out as it wouldve been the start of something good.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
so the new EU alliance on alb is falling apart aswell or what Sorf?

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
im logging on now and seeing if the other guilds stayed but i doubt they will.

One of the GM's is a son-in-law and other is the mother-in-law and seems to a have a problem with giving up the "alliance leader position" to anyone. anytime our GM does something wrong or something she doesnt like she would say "ill remember that when im looking after your kids" lol...why would you play with you mother-in-law seriously

Valgyr

Fledgling Freddie
you have swingers, STRUL, ein zwei polizei, warmaya, nevermind on alb as well. all but strul old german cluster 8 man grps.

us(swingers) are on mid atm as Sun Trip

Gibbo

Fledgling Freddie
im logging on now and seeing if the other guilds stayed but i doubt they will.

One of the GM's is a son-in-law and other is the mother-in-law and seems to a have a problem with giving up the "alliance leader position" to anyone. anytime our GM does something wrong or something she doesnt like she would say "ill remember that when im looking after your kids" lol...why would you play with you mother-in-law seriously

Damn. Surely there can be a solution to this. One way is to create a guild that is the alliance leader. The GM's of the various guilds create level 1 chars at rank 0 on that guild.

Seems a strange reason to leave an alliance. When the alliance was created I counted 40+ people online. When I logged at 10pm uk time there was still 35+ people. It really does make sense to have as many EU guilds in the same alliance.

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Damn. Surely there can be a solution to this. One way is to create a guild that is the alliance leader. The GM's of the various guilds create level 1 chars at rank 0 on that guild.

Seems a strange reason to leave an alliance. When the alliance was created I counted 40+ people online. When I logged at 10pm uk time there was still 35+ people. It really does make sense to have as many EU guilds in the same alliance.

When Dyvet was getting close to deserted thats what Hib guilds did formed 1 big alliance.Best thing if all european guilds want to be together is create you own.

On side note tho some people don't get on /wave Klerikal and don't like humour in an alliance and get to serious so that does have it's drawbacks.

Soulja

Appollo

Part of the furniture
TT will be on Mid/Lancelot soon, muhahahah givf us all your keeps!?!?!!?

Toggers

One of Freddy's beloved
any update on this alliance situation sorf?

or am i gonna have to log in and start abusing people!

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
any update on this alliance situation sorf?

or am i gonna have to log in and start abusing people!

Alliance is staying like it is 1 maybe 2 guilds left and some stayed.

was 48 ppl online tonight at 8:30pm our time with some on artie raid and others in rvr with namichou. seems fine :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom