Action?

Zierena

Fledgling Freddie
Elo' fellow thidlets!

Is there ANY action at all, or is Thid totally empty nowadays?
I'm an old Thidranki Blitz member (playing Jargh on mid, and later on Wince/Wincent on hib) and thinking of maybe renewing my account, as I haven't played for a year or so...

Yeah, i've read preceding post bout' Thid being empty and all, but recently me and my bro' (Prismatic/Fervent/Kragh/Roweyn) watched some old TB movies and I Reeeaally felt like starting up the group again on like, US servers.
But if there'd been any action on Pryd/Excal, that'd be so much cooler. :rolleyes:

Aaaanyways.. keep it real or summit :D
/Mike

killerp3nguin

Banned
I can't really comment but what I can tell you is that I had logged on my cabalist reguarly about three months ago looking for action and it was literally a ghost town. As dyvet is in decline I wouldn't expect the Thidranki situation to get any better, sadly.

I'd only advise renewing your european account if you wish to play on the german servers, which for thid atleast, are very good (especially the avalon and lyonesse cluster, called limors). I would advise you'd go to a german server if you want to remake thid blitz, unless you want to run around in a group of six killing realm guards and beetles all day on dyvet.

I do agree with you, if I had the choice I'd go back to dyvet but when there is absolutely no one to fight then I think it's just a matter of moving on. A lot of us have gone to limors cluster and if you want to integrate with the old thid community from pryd/excal then I am sure you would be most welcome. If you want more information about the limors cluster just pm me I can tell you everything you need to know xD

Zierena

Fledgling Freddie
Hey Killerpenguin! Long time no see eh? :D

Yea, thats what we've planned I'd guess..
I activated my old account this morning, and I'm REAALLY confused with controls :p Actually don't remember a single thing ^^

So.. We'll see how that goes :) But anyways thanks for the friendly reply :)
Much appreciated ! :D

/Mike

ttt

Banned
I can't really comment but what I can tell you is that I had logged on my cabalist reguarly about three months ago looking for action and it was literally a ghost town. As dyvet is in decline I wouldn't expect the Thidranki situation to get any better, sadly.

I'd only advise renewing your european account if you wish to play on the german servers, which for thid atleast, are very good (especially the avalon and lyonesse cluster, called limors). I would advise you'd go to a german server if you want to remake thid blitz, unless you want to run around in a group of six killing realm guards and beetles all day on dyvet.

I do agree with you, if I had the choice I'd go back to dyvet but when there is absolutely no one to fight then I think it's just a matter of moving on. A lot of us have gone to limors cluster and if you want to integrate with the old thid community from pryd/excal then I am sure you would be most welcome. If you want more information about the limors cluster just pm me I can tell you everything you need to know xD
so sad, wonder how you would be as a drug addict, how many times would it take you to quit that?:<

Traitin

Fledgling Freddie
KP thinkn he owns the german server... pft get a life just cos u av most kills ther <cough> nand 1st 1 to get ME ther <cough> ooh ur mint and hav killed the many zergs with that uber bard Duancy i think <cough>........... i lyk killn guards on Dyvet givf me a title..... biatch

ttt

Banned
KP thinkn he owns the german server... pft get a life just cos u av most kills ther <cough> nand 1st 1 to get ME ther <cough> ooh ur mint and hav killed the many zergs with that uber bard Duancy i think <cough>........... i lyk killn guards on Dyvet givf me a title..... biatch
dori = 3rd master enforcer in thidranki ;) sorry to tell but there's 2 more before you

killerp3nguin

Banned
I know that I am not the first master enforcer character in thidranki and I am not disputing your statement (although I do think I would be the first in europe). Only 3 people with master enforcer in thidranki out of the thousands that play is pretty good to be honest. Duancy grats in advance for your bane of alb title shame I logged off too early in a rage earlier it's just even though I made about 150 kills tonight it was really shit. To be honest I can now understand what aleven was going through, everyone on limors is out to get me and the new archer love patch makes things even more stupid - though unlike him, I WILL get master enforcer. I hit 20,000 kills today so I guess that achievement can overide the absolute hell I suffered at the hands of fotm archers tonight^^.

Hiddenkiller, you are the best and always will be the best xD, though I think the zerg pwning on limors is down to my mega damage on eld! (193 intel ftw).

ttt

Banned
I know that I am not the first master enforcer character in thidranki and I am not disputing your statement (although I do think I would be the first in europe). Only 3 people with master enforcer in thidranki out of the thousands that play is pretty good to be honest. Duancy grats in advance for your bane of alb title shame I logged off too early in a rage earlier it's just even though I made about 150 kills tonight it was really shit. To be honest I can now understand what aleven was going through, everyone on limors is out to get me and the new archer love patch makes things even more stupid - though unlike him, I WILL get master enforcer. I hit 20,000 kills today so I guess that achievement can overide the absolute hell I suffered at the hands of fotm archers tonight^^.

Hiddenkiller, you are the best and always will be the best xD, though I think the zerg pwning on limors is down to my mega damage on eld! (193 intel ftw).
diffrence is that i deserved it.. and even if you reach 200k kills you'd never even be half as good as i was ;) sory to say it dorimoron but you're stealing your groups effort again, shame i allways have to flamebait you but its so damn funny :<

krall

Fledgling Freddie

Sorry KP its not good - its just sticking at it ...killing ppl whitout templets kittet out the max....Fun yes - good no:m00:

killerp3nguin

Banned
Sorry KP its not good - its just sticking at it ...killing ppl whitout templets kittet out the max....Fun yes - good no

I do agree with you that it is primarily about persistance, I have always believed that you need persistance and self belief to achieve something and I do think that it overides skill. However there are some very tough enemies on limors and despite what you may think when there is just three or four of you fighting against a full group it is still hard even if they are without templates. I'd have to say that the majority of people I fight on limors on a daily basis do have templates and are adequate players. I'm actually at a slight disadvantage because I neither have a buffbot nor a 'proper' template (by the thidranki standard). There are some very tough players on limors and it's quite a challenge, do not underestimate them xD.

ttt

Banned
I do agree with you that it is primarily about persistance, I have always believed that you need persistance and self belief to achieve something and I do think that it overides skill. However there are some very tough enemies on limors and despite what you may think when there is just three or four of you fighting against a full group it is still hard even if they are without templates. I'd have to say that the majority of people I fight on limors on a daily basis do have templates and are adequate players. I'm actually at a slight disadvantage because I neither have a buffbot nor a 'proper' template (by the thidranki standard). There are some very tough players on limors and it's quite a challenge, do not underestimate them xD.
been there done that, you only roll around with a fg and that's a fact and i also know that 75% of the players doesn't even have gear <yes i have played there aswell on Lyonesse/alb> and its just the biggest zerg wins however if you find that fun then i wont judge you for that :) the last 25% is templated but there's by no way any soloers on that server and never will be unless the population on Avalon hits the critical situation of dyvet's State

Traitin

Fledgling Freddie
hey im soloing atm on my bard :p jsut killed zerker/hunters/necro/warrior loads :p... and KP you know germans are shite lmao, only good thing they good at is zerging... but thats where we pwn em :)

killerp3nguin

Banned
I think I have more experience in limors thidranki than you aleven, maybe when you gain 20,000 kills on lyonesse or avalon we can have a discussion about the proportion of templated people there. Also, your accusations about me running in a full group are completely untrue, you are not an active member of the limors thidranki community and it amazes me how you can keep your lies coming. By the way, I am going to enjoy beating you to 25k xDDDD

I only agree with your very last comment traitxD, I cant wait to play avalon again and kill some germans (I can play as of tomorrow).

ttt

Banned
I think I have more experience in limors thidranki than you aleven, maybe when you gain 20,000 kills on lyonesse or avalon we can have a discussion about the proportion of templated people there. Also, your accusations about me running in a full group are completely untrue, you are not an active member of the limors thidranki community and it amazes me how you can keep your lies coming. By the way, I am going to enjoy beating you to 25k xDDDD

I only agree with your very last comment traitxD, I cant wait to play avalon again and kill some germans (I can play as of tomorrow).
you beat aleven to master enforcer as im on 24.500 atm :) my Merlin bd has 31k <owned, sorry to break your feelings> and for the other part i do play avalon time to time just not often and its a pure zerg fest, want me to list a screenshot of your title showing your amount of solo kills aswell to proove the fact that you don't solo aswell? will just have to transfer it from the other pc i got but it's worth it :) just admit it mate, you cant solo and steal credit from others, don't go down to thugs level when it comes to that afterall xD

aika

Can't get enough of FH
Dori, after you already twice quit from FH and yet continue to post your megalomanical nonsense here, your credibility sinks faster than the Titanic, like someone said on another thread.

killerp3nguin

Banned
Care to show me a screenshot of this merlin bd? Or is it like your rr12 theurg on gareth where it is impossible for you to show me a screenshot and proove that it actually exists?

ttt

Banned
Care to show me a screenshot of this merlin bd? Or is it like your rr12 theurg on gareth where it is impossible for you to show me a screenshot and proove that it actually exists?
i see your falling a bit apart here, it hurts to know that im not as bitter as you eh? :) i dont need screenshots unfortunaetly as i don't play US atm and i couldn't care if you believe me or not, i just want to annoy you right now as its funny as hell, shame that the few thid players i still talk to on pryd agrees with me that you're being an idiot and you got no life, :eek:

killerp3nguin

Banned
Well aleven I don't want to argue with you I respect you, I think we'll have to agree to disagree on this one :)

ttt

Banned
Well aleven I don't want to argue with you I respect you, I think we'll have to agree to disagree on this one :)
i dont respect you, and i love to argue with you,so i think i'll just keep going, as i know you'll make a new account,and come back even tho you retired from those boards what, 3 times?

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
bitch fight involves a bitch, you voulenteer? ;)

hes the man in drag who walks around holding up the round number cards ..... besides he doesnt fight he kites into the alb zerg, or if hes playing his bm he insta dies on the spot xD

shadowofthenight

Fledgling Freddie
Hehe <3 These Forums even tho is the first time i checked it for like Agesss

dunno even tho why i thought of it...Ahhhh yeah thats why im going to come back to daoc live for a little bit again check out le RvR in Excal or whatever the fuck its called and try thid hehe

hehe love how dori gets done over on ere but tbh if he likes err the Ger servers its personal opinion realy so realy your laying into for voicing his opinion or have i misread ? dont wanna take sides but seems dori is just informing people of the server
and if he likes the zergs on there , then his choice realy and tbh Excal Thid used to be zergyish and we didnt complain well some did and now when its empty some people still complain seems u just cant win with some people , they moan when its zergy they moan when its empty

Anyways ill be Off Now

Cya

K

k1llerpenguin

Funnily enough shadow is the only one talking sense in this thread - in the end of the day it's what I enjoy and there's nothing you can say that will take away the amount of fun I have on the german servers. How about some of you come in and see how tough it is? I know yous are all jelous because me and some others are having the time of our lives =)

Btw aleven, on 21.3k, expect a thread inc soon on tips how to get master enforcer in thidranki. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom