Account payment problems

Ukle

One of Freddy's beloved
Anyone else suddenly got account payment problems? Was working fine this morning/afternoon then bam just try to login and cant as saying need to sort out my account details.

This would be fine if the manage account details page was working.

Cant post on the offical site as need an active account to post there :/ But it seems I am not alone in this as a few people who have duel accounts have been able to post on there saying they are experiencing the same issue. Why have they suddenly flagged a load of accounts as none payment on a Sunday is beyond me... given this payment should have happened beginning / middle of last week.

WPKenny

Resident Freddy
Same here. It's a stupid state of affairs. I feel certain I put my credit card details in yet the only page I can get to tells me my account is frozen because my pre-paid credit has expired. Yet I can't make any further payments. :(

Ukle

One of Freddy's beloved
Yup am 100 percent certain mine are correct as well.

Can imagine some underpaid fresh out of uni IT guy trying to fix the problem in France or where ever the payment server is based. Really dont hold much hope of it being properly fixed soon.

Xtro

One of Freddy's beloved
Aye same here :(

Managed to finally get into Account Management page and my account is frozen, I have already given CC details - no idea why my details have suddenly disappeared.

FFS :) Glad to find out its not just me.

Turamber

Part of the furniture
Just got home from work and found exactly the same state of affairs. My 'pre-paid' sub finished last weekend and I renewed for six months. Now all of a sudden my account is flagged as frozen, can't log on, can't enter new payment details despite having been trying non stop for an hour.

Would strongly advise anybody currently in game browsing these pages to not log out of WoW.

Extremely disappointing service it has to be said.

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
Same problem here. I'm guessing the payment server won't be back online until tomorrow, it seems to be screwed up.

Ukle

One of Freddy's beloved
Lol its sort of working... well just been able to enter my details and my account works again. Just takes a LONG time to process.

Stekkerdoos

Fledgling Freddie
Same prob, can't get to my payment details etc. First there was my 3 month sub that should ben billed on my CC, when i managed to get to my account page there was nothing. That was as far as I got.

Kinda happy I couldn''t play this afternoon because I had some stuff to do that needed to be done. But i really hope I can play this evening :S

WPKenny

Resident Freddy
I got as far as inputting my CC number and after that it went back to system unavailable again. HAven't been able to get back there since.

Sendraks

Fledgling Freddie
I've basically been hammering backsapce and refresh on the pages that aren't loading. Seems to be doing the trick.

But yeah, alot of people have been affected by this.

mank!

Part of the furniture
What a joke...as far as I'm aware this is all because Blizzard forgot to get the full details some banks need to process payments, so those of us with 'incorrect' details are now fucked.

It's working sort of, just managed to enter the card details and it died again. Sigh.

Sendraks

Fledgling Freddie
mank said:
It's working sort of, just managed to enter the card details and it died again. Sigh.

Same here. Whats betting that blizz have got like, one server, to process all the account subs for europe.

I bet its getting hammered really hard now, though not as hard, I suspect, as Blizzard will.

Evoknox

Fledgling Freddie
Bah can't log on to account management, giving some error :/

WPKenny

Resident Freddy
STILL not working. This is piss poor. Wasn't even this bad on go-live date.

Spooks

Fledgling Freddie
just managed to renew my account, been trying since about 6pm. server seems to be responding faster now, though i may just be lucky :)

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
renewed yesterday and apparently my time has expired.
sure was a fast month.

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
I cant log in either now, worked fine a couple hours ago but now i get "you have used up your prepaid time" bullshit.

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
Fana said:
I cant log in either now, worked fine a couple hours ago but now i get "you have used up your prepaid time" bullshit.

yeah thats what it says to me too.
needs to be sorted and compensation to everyone effected imo!!

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Cant post on offical forums either now, account is invalid, and cant access the account management pages. Seriously, Blizzards support and management needs a swift kick.

Behmoth

Fledgling Freddie
haarewin said:
renewed yesterday and apparently my time has expired.
sure was a fast month.
same here i am checking if my money has been credited if so they better have a good explination if not ha ha i got 1 free day and thinking seriously about fucking this game off its a joke they can't manage accounts

shame as its a good game but will not be fucked about where my cash is concerned

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
Behmoth said:
same here i am checking if my money has been credited if so they better have a good explination if not ha ha i got 1 free day and thinking seriously about fucking this game off its a joke they can't manage accounts

shame as its a good game but will not be fucked about where my cash is concerned

cant have online banking here so need to wait until next month for my statement ffs.

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Well funny thing is i renewed on the 14th with my credit card and its been working fine since then up to now. Something is obviously seriously wrong with their billing/account management system if it closes my acc after 5 days when i renewed for a months worth.

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
Dorin said:
goa invaded blizzard office?

zz_Zzz

they'd be charging you when youve cancelled then.
instead they are charging you then cancelling for you! :)

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Well, managed to log onto the account management page now, and what do i see? Yes, there is no active subscription because apparently i havent paid my sub - despite money beeing withdrawn from my cc-acc, and me beeing able to play for 5 days :touch:

Some company is going to get an angry phonecall tomorrow :flame:

Stekkerdoos

Fledgling Freddie
Getting a bit pissed now, I can get to the subscription page now, but for some reason it doesnt accept my creditcard. I'm quite certain there is nothing wrong with my CC. Now trying to get some help through the webform, but the server for that service seems to be die'ing at the moment. :eek7:

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
Stekkerdoos said:
Getting a bit pissed now, I can get to the subscription page now, but for some reason it doesnt accept my creditcard. I'm quite certain there is nothing wrong with my CC. Now trying to get some help through the webform, but the server for that service seems to be die'ing at the moment. :eek7:

the webform doesnt work from my pc ;//

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Managed to get on the account managment page and chose a new subs plan and reenter my cc details, and its working now. Ive also checked my cc-account statment and i wasnt billed the 14th - ive only been billed now when i "reactivated", so i guess things are ok for me, even though i must say its a major blunder by Blizzard. They really need to look over their routines and the programs used for this stuff.

Behmoth

Fledgling Freddie
just phoned the support billing line from the UK and the answer went something like this....." we are experiencing long delays due to the ammount of phone calls we are experiecing at the momment and long queues to the operators.SO we are no longer putting any more calls in the queue pleas try again later!."

i translated this to " we a fucked up bad this time and although we have billed you through your credit card we do not want you shouting down the phone for your money back.We will answer the phones when we have trained the staff to expeience large ammount of hostillity from our customers.NOW STOP MYTHERING US FOR ANOTHER 3 DAYS WHILE WE SORT THIS FUCKING MESS OUT.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom