Account Hackers LOL

Cemeterygates

Can't get enough of FH
chretien said:
Well if you read the original post he says it was sent to an email that's not registered to any of his accounts so most likely it's been skimmed from a forum or an MSN list or something rather than Goa's database (otherwise it would have been sent to an email address that was associated with one of his accounts).
going totally off topic here......but your location says "dead but dreaming"......into deicide by any chance?? :p

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
cazno said:
sent: 26. februar 2006 15:48:16
too: (my email address)
subject: Thief

We need evidence for a guy that is hacking accounts at the moment.
We won't get that if u don't co-operate with us.
The account will be terminated within 12hours, You can still give us your
information.

Best regards, GOA europe.

I got that email a while ago too;o

Ignored it and hours later I got this.

" We are afraid that we might have to terminate your account within the next
24hours.

The evidence that we've got from you is not good enough.

Best regards , Brian Johnston. Mythic Entertainment"

Nothing happened;>
... that fake?

if anyone asks you for your password it's a scam

if they ask you for your secret word (for a US account) it's a scam

if they ask you for your secret word (for a GOA account) it's a stupid scam

If you contact mythic/goa and get a reply it's probably not a scam but they will never ever ask you for your password.

Hmm, thought that runbox account had been closed down? is it a new one?

chretien

Fledgling Freddie
Cemeterygates said:
going totally off topic here......but your location says "dead but dreaming"......into deicide by any chance?? :p
Nope, it's a Fields of the Nephilim reference.

Cemeterygates

Can't get enough of FH
chretien said:
Nope, it's a Fields of the Nephilim reference.
i see...its just that its also a song from deicide...from their "legion" album...just thought you might be a fellow metaller :p

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Cemeterygates said:
i see...its just that its also a song from deicide...from their "legion" album...just thought you might be a fellow metaller :p

Thier singing bugs me =< I like everything else about the band.

Cemeterygates

Can't get enough of FH
Overdriven said:
Thier singing bugs me =< I like everything else about the band.

im guessing you dont like death metal vocal wise then.....or is it just deicide you dont like in that sense?

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Fana said:
I would, without hesitation, hit anyone using spyware/trojans/hacks etc to compromise other peoples computers in the face. The way we use computers today, as an extension of ourselves almost, its the same thing as trying to invade someones mind. I see any attack upon my computer as an attack upon myself and would defend myself accordingly.

better to get a pair of steel plated boots and kick him in the nuts. will probably make him walk like a duck for the rest of his life, and it will also make sure that his genes will never be spread to anything else... one less potential cheater that will never be born :D

Yvbani

One of Freddy's beloved
Fana said:
I would, without hesitation, hit anyone using spyware/trojans/hacks etc to compromise other peoples computers in the face.

cuz you're a MACHO, MACHO MAN!

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Cemeterygates said:
im guessing you dont like death metal vocal wise then.....or is it just deicide you dont like in that sense?

Sorry for the bump, but I need to reply!

It tends to be most 'death metal' voices. I mean, some of it I can understand *shrug* but I just can't with them; I mean - Not hard to sing in a death-metal band (mostly screaming) but the musical-tallent (300bmp makes baby overdriven cry) is bloody insane.

Give them good singers and I'll get back into it ^^

Phooka

Fledgling Freddie
Jjuraa said:
shoulda copywrited it. ive updated my sig now anyway, specially for you \o>

OT: Why is it that every scam seems to be done by some half-wit 15 year old with english as a second language (or more likely third or fourth). Is it just that you have to be a complete moron to try and scam people? or is it that the clever scammers get away cleanly and so we're not even aware of being scammed

because its all pip's work :drink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom