Fledgling Freddie
nickthegr said:
HINT:It's heartening when u have a heart
when u play 114days playtime or more
ye that's heartening
Do im whining?
yes, i do make a char yourself and ill band it to feel my feelings atm

You are a moron.

GOA would not terminate your account unless they were 100% sure your account had been used with a cheat.
The reason for this is simple, GOA needs your cash.
Terminating accounts < cash
Terminating cheats > cash

GOA can prove your account was used with a cheat, you cannot prove you account wasn't used with a cheat cos you were a Muppet and lent your account out.

Did you lend it to Starquake :flame: ?

If I was to cheat I'd certainly use someone else's account, feck it I don't want my accounts banned! :)

Its amazing GOA has been saying don't give you your details out to anyone and yet three years into the games we still have morons whining that their accounts have been molested....

nickthegr

Fledgling Freddie
irrelevant is your mind better not speak if u dont know how is it to loose your first char

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
share your account and you are responsible for everything they do with it

simple as that, even if you didn't cheat, you still broke the rules and faced the penalty. ;)

Xism

Fledgling Freddie
w00t hehehe i see lots of ppl been posting replys here well to matma i just got the items from the acc and the acc has now been terminated :eek2: o and maybe the real tryxa was so helpful cos he had 2 fully toad chars that i got for him so he had lots of spare time to help others not like the rest that can only help when they got time and are not doing there own stuff btw i got it ml10 was he helpfull with mls too? did he know all the ways and stuff? :wanker:

eny more questions? ill be happy to answer them as im borred atm :twak:

Technodave

One of Freddy's beloved
nickthegr lmao

A while back while on an ml8 raid i had a conversation with him it went long the lines of how daoc was dead in the US and how WoW will defo kill it and every 1 use's radar. When i asked him if he used it <radar> he said he did in the past but had stoped but his friends still do and 90% of ppl use it this was after the 1st bans had started going out after NF

Tyro uve got to be doing sumthing wrong sum where if u are telling the truth to get hacked once is unlucky but twice, Realy what are the odds?

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Xism said:
was he helpfull with mls too? did he know all the ways and stuff? :wanker:

Yes he strangely does know how to do all the ML steps.. you got the items from the account? If you took everything you got, why was the inf fully equiped after you sold it then? Sorry your just an attension seeking lying kid..

trycorn

Fledgling Freddie
Xism said:
w00t hehehe i see lots of ppl been posting replys here well to matma i just got the items from the acc and the acc has now been terminated :eek2: o and maybe the real tryxa was so helpful cos he had 2 fully toad chars that i got for him so he had lots of spare time to help others not like the rest that can only help when they got time and are not doing there own stuff btw i got it ml10 was he helpfull with mls too? did he know all the ways and stuff? :wanker:

eny more questions? ill be happy to answer them as im borred atm :twak:
ahh well i guess if u tell urself that u actualy did it enough time u prob will belive it urself...

Dorimor1

Banned
trycorn just ignore that 13 year-old kid. He's probably really bored and has seen an opertunity to manipulate you, I doubt the real hax0r would be that stupid to post it on here.

Tay

Grumpy old fecker
Ah I've missed the real Freddys house..

w00t - Radar, hackers & thieves we got it all..

zeusmdk

Fledgling Freddie
Xism said:
lol i admited to steal items? HELL YEAH COS MOST OF THE ITEMS I GOT for him no one els i got hes inf the 9+ artis he had on + i got the cash + i got him to ml10 so yeah i stole the items back and took some extra for working on the acc so mutch and getting it stolen by that prick if u had done the trade the wright way u wourd never had this problem but u had to go and take my account + this alb excal acc with the sorc inf etc well so tbh wtf u complaining about and lol hacked your email? yeah right your the dum prick that left the cd keys on your sub page u retard so i copy them and saved them just incase and w00t this is just incase so tata thx for the items that u wourd never had with out my HELP u gimp why curd u not stay happy with the hib/pry acc u got from me it was nothing wrong with it it was a fully toad drood + ranger for your shitty lvl 50 inf with almost nothing i just wanted it cos my irl m8ts went alb/excal so its your fault prick bye

try get a grp or a guild

all sound a bit fishy to me

can the real trycorn plz stand up

on a better note if you need a pl and i am in AC pbaz to pm me saying it real is you and ill happly give you the xp

zeusmdk

Fledgling Freddie
secuirty

Requiel said:
It's heartening to see that everybody else has access to exactly the same evidence that I do when I ban someone.

Nickthegr, either you aren't telling the truth or one of your 'friends' isn't telling the truth. if the former then you have no cause to whine here. If the latter then you have only yourself to blame for sharing your account details. Thank you for reinforcing my point that sharing account details is bad.
i might et a ban from FH but doac anit secure ohter wise radar would not work, htat been the case some one could snoop packets to the excal server and make it llok like every one is use macros or radar

ps it can happen look at the attack on major banks, if GOA dont want peeps to use radar when drop the packets (make us go LD your good at that)

zeus BSc MSc

zeusmdk

Fledgling Freddie
\drunken rants off
\popcorn

you know and i do COTDC would the game still work ?

dont click the link

Galoma

Fledgling Freddie
well... i only know 1 of them... Xza (the new char) real friendly player... :wub:

and im sorry to say, im don't know what i would do, if a prick like the retard there came along and screewed up my accounts :(

How much does HA charge for a ass kicking? and they don't mind working on a teenager i think :twak:

Btw... how is the law? here we have a retard saying "yes, i stole it, yes i ruined the account" how is the law on that, would it be posibel to make charges on him, and report him to the police?... IPs should be eazy to get, so tracking him down should take no longer then 10 mins when the police has the info? any1 knows?

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Galoma said:
Btw... how is the law? here we have a retard saying "yes, i stole it, yes i ruined the account" how is the law on that, would it be posibel to make charges on him, and report him to the police?... IPs should be eazy to get, so tracking him down should take no longer then 10 mins when the police has the info? any1 knows?

Even if it were against the law to 'steal' an account, that was not the case. If you give someone your car keys and they crash it, if they can prove that you indeed did give them the keys then you cannot sue them for it. Despite the harshness of the situation, this was the case...the password was given out, it wasn't stolen.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
LOL at the turn this thread has taken, much amusement. :D The moral of the story, as both Trycorn and Nickthegr has proven so well, is that you're on your own when you share your account. If your so-called "friends" decide to clean out your account or use radar, it's all on your own responsibility, and actually whining about it on a public forum serves as entertainment for the rest of us. ;)

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
zeusmdk said:
i might et a ban from FH but doac anit secure ohter wise radar would not work, htat been the case some one could snoop packets to the excal server and make it llok like every one is use macros or radar

ps it can happen look at the attack on major banks, if GOA dont want peeps to use radar when drop the packets (make us go LD your good at that)

zeus BSc MSc

We don't ban people for being stupid ;) obnoxious yes but not usually for being stupid.

Gravediggah

Fledgling Freddie
I luv this thread lol...

Someone spoke of the law, Regarding or what other guy says we or atleast not me know IF they actually had a trade going and guy1 tried to scam guy2 but it all backfired..

And regarding the law, Stealing an account that aint even yours..You bought the "game" Dark age of camelot but you do not own your chars sence A.you have just paid for a client, B.to explain in easymode you with"subscription" rent space of there server for the chars you created ofc you also pay for the service, staff and so on.

Ofc we all say my account, But to draw the lines hard it is mythics accounts, A personal view of this is delete both accounts, That is also a thing sence "you" dont own it they can delete whatever they want without risk a lawsuit from some crazy guy who stubled across the game in a store.

trycorn

Fledgling Freddie
kirennia said:
the password was given out, it wasn't stolen.
when the heck did i give the pw to any1 ??

and the acc wont be activated again, since goa have locked it and its only me who can unlock it by sending an hand writen mail with the info to goa...
not gonna do it since there is nothing to gain, at some point he will just come back and try to steal it again :( ... allmost done on my new sorc and will c ya all on the battle field, as i think this thread have gone abit of topic can a mod plz close it down

cheers
xza

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom