Acc hackt, what I want you peeps to do

$tup|d_$h4dy

Fledgling Freddie
If ya see someone running around with a slash polearm from SIDI ( has a blue glow and WAS originally deyed black ) write his name here unless ya know he had it for sometime, so I can get the fucker who did this so I can get him fuckt bigtime

Khalen

Fledgling Freddie
Roger not hard to spot as there aren't many of them. We'll get him sooner or later Shady!!

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
Woooo! Witch hunt!! :D I just LOVE to point fingers at people without any justification! So much fun!

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
I just saw some guy with a slash Sidi pole!! :-o

Went by the name of Mordreth! Let's string the bugger up until he turns blue!! Rah rah!!

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
I would totally do the same as you! I would tell everyone on the forums to post the names of anyone who has a sidi pole so that they can be accused of haxxoring! I am being totally sincere! Honest!

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
Well, after seeing some of the sick shit you're into I kinda lost my nerve and just went back to the normal fetishes! :p

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
Will do, if anyone kills me with a Sidi weapon i'l take a screenie and report it to GOA as a H4>< ;)

Faeldawn

Fledgling Freddie
$tup|d_$h4dy said:
only thing I can think of is they hack my e-mail ( hotmail ) since thats the only place my passw etc is on ( not anymore tough )

Never keep passwords anywhere on you computer or email accounts or give out your passwords to others.

Pen and paper is unhackable afaik.

Wilddork

Fledgling Freddie
yes shady this is the only way to solve this

and oh a sidi slash pole is worth so much :touch:

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
Faeldawn said:
Never keep passwords anywhere on you computer or email accounts or give out your passwords to others.

even better just remember it, its only 8 digits long :eek:

English

Fledgling Freddie
Originally Posted by Faeldawn

and your mum would throw it away as junk rubbish

noooooooooo :m00:

Faeldawn

Fledgling Freddie
tris- said:
even better just remember it, its only 8 digits long :eek:

Lots of players keep the email as it contains the subs password that many will forget (you only use it to resub, for some peeps thats every 6 months...most of us cant remember an 8-digit code that we use only once for 6 months, most players i know couldnt tell you what they had for breakfast :)).

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
scrap piece of paper floating around your PC >> keeping anything on email, espessially if its Microshit Hotmail.

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Write it on a bit of paper, stick it in ya wallet (or purse).

After you have typed it a few times you will remember it easy.

burg

Fledgling Freddie
Sucks we can't make up our own passwords or change them. Then we wouldn't need to save it in our e-mail or any other place

Chilly

Balls of steel
burg said:
Sucks we can't make up our own passwords or change them. Then we wouldn't need to save it in our e-mail or any other place
can choose em in the states.

Keep passwords in a small diary type book an keep THAT somewhere safe so your mum (if you have one, godforbid!) wont throw it away.

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
Update: I've been killed by 56 people with Sidi weaponary, as per your instructions i took screenies and sent them off to GoA. I also got killed by 134 people with crafted weapons, so i figured better safe than sorry right? One of them might have a sidi weapon in their vault or somthing so i reported them as well.

Don't worry, i'l get that theif banned eventually.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom