Acc hackt, what I want you peeps to do

fang

Fledgling Freddie
Archeon said:
Update: I've been killed by 56 people with Sidi weaponary, as per your instructions i took screenies and sent them off to GoA. I also got killed by 134 people with crafted weapons, so i figured better safe than sorry right? One of them might have a sidi weapon in their vault or somthing so i reported them as well.

Don't worry, i'l get that theif banned eventually.
U go girl! :)

[e]

Fledgling Freddie
$tup|d_$h4dy said:
If ya see someone running around with a slash polearm from SIDI ( has a blue glow and WAS originally deyed black ) write his name here unless ya know he had it for sometime, so I can get the fucker who did this so I can get him fuckt bigtime

lol, gl

Azmath/Delarith

Fledgling Freddie
/bumb

and have u not thought that teh person that has hacked ur acc reads these forums also and that if he/she has ur sidi pole they jsut going to 1 not use it for a few months till make a nother siddie raid and then start useing it saying they got it or jsut 2 sell it on or 3 wait a few weeks til lteh heat dies down then start useing it well errrrr doh!!!

P.S hope u find teh bastard tbh walll hackers should be strung up by the balls and have crows peck out there eyeballs

$tup|d_$h4dy

Fledgling Freddie
well some good news, goa got the hacker and banned the fuck

bad news is I wont be getting anything back so bb money armor items and weaps :(

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
$tup|d_$h4dy said:
well some good news, goa got the hacker and banned the fuck

bad news is I wont be getting anything back so bb money armor items and weaps :(

Same as me then m8ty.
atleast prydwen albs are so nice to help one out with loads of cash and free armor/scing :clap:

$tup|d_$h4dy

Fledgling Freddie
yea, gonna get that to, but still sucks, I had a sidi pole and I'll never have it back :(

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
Now that goa found the thief, any info info on how they hacked your account ? hotmail hack or other thing ?

really sorry for you mate.

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
Shite man.

Am i glad i have a router with a decent firewall.

Shite man.

Am i glad goa found the man.

Shite man.

if you need some cash, contact me, i can spare a few plat (well, i`d rather sell some stuff than to see someone leave daoc over something stupid like this.) so you can go on.

BAN ALL PEOPLE WHO ABUSE THE SYSTEM IN ANYWAY !!!!!!!!!!

$tup|d_$h4dy

Fledgling Freddie
got firewall in router to m8 but forgot about passes on hotmail and thats where I got f0kt :(

$tup|d_$h4dy

Fledgling Freddie
yea gif me against some computer hackin nerd that oughta be funneh as hell

Beccy

Fledgling Freddie
Archeon said:
Update: I've been killed by 56 people with Sidi weaponary, as per your instructions i took screenies and sent them off to GoA. I also got killed by 134 people with crafted weapons, so i figured better safe than sorry right? One of them might have a sidi weapon in their vault or somthing so i reported them as well.

Don't worry, i'l get that theif banned eventually.

:worthy: :worthy:

He He the mids prob did a logg on account raid :clap: after all you blame them for anything else so why not thisone too :p

But from joke too daoc. Sorry for your loss, this must realy s***. Funny how GOA after they got the hacker cant give u the item back. After all u reported hack before the hacker was found. So it not like its a big albion plot too get more Sidi weapons ;)

$tup|d_$h4dy

Fledgling Freddie
imho goa are rly a bunsh of fucktards who dont want to work to mutch for us because otherwise these frensh fucks might be gettin tired

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom