abu qatada

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
They're keeping him around because he might be useful to the security services. It would be all too easy to dispose of him. Accidents will happen....

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Abu Qatada, 4:00pm GMT, 27/8/2008.

*Writes in book*

*Waits for Animé fans*

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
Seems like he is on house arrest after 6 yrs in jail

he lives in an 800,000 council house and gets all those benefits. what kind of fucking council house costs 800,000?!

dont you see the piss take here? he helped plot to kill people of this country, those people are now dead. the families of these victims are paying taxes to help this guy live.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
he lives in an 800,000 council house and gets all those benefits. what kind of fucking council house costs 800,000?!

dont you see the piss take here? he helped plot to kill people of this country, those people are now dead. the families of these victims are paying taxes to help this guy live.

Tris is right.

The situation is fuckin immoral and a disgrace.

There is NO justification, from a humans standpoint, to even support this guy or to justify his current situation. You don't need the riches he has to live an adequate life whilst he waits for karma to kick his ass.

£47,000 a year is roughly double what my father gets for being a fuckin cop - and he protects the country rather than blows it up with extremist crap.

It actually sickens me mentally to be in a country where such crap is present. Shoot the fucker, and his family, and all the other extremist-bombin twats about.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Nothing a hand axe to the face wouldn't solve

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Just dump him outside the American Embassy in Grosvenor Square...

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
I wonder if it's a case of 'keep your friends close but keep your enemies closer' etc. so he can be rigorously monitored.

It is still frigging disgusting though, when you think of all the people in the country that actually need the money.

I wouldn't kill him though, that'd be a case of instant matyrdom. Give him minimum amount allowed to a standard british citizen under welfare and leave him in that situation. The fucker. :flame:

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Alive - with a load of alarm clocks and wires taped to the outside of his clothes

chipper

Can't get enough of FH
chuck a nail grenade through his fucking window see how he likes seeing loved ones ripped to bits

47k a year in benefits and we still got ppl on the streets homeless makes you sick to the stomach someone should just shoot the **** now and have done.

dub

One of Freddy's beloved
being monitored the way he is he can hardly be dangerous , you think osama call him much to see how he is doing ?

i find it interesting that some suggest to fight a criminal with crime , i assume they will at some point see the ironic in it and i will just refrain from commenting further upon it.

with regards to the suggestions of bereaving him of the legislative rights that others enjoy im abit puzzled why you would want that ? , wouldnt that be a slippery slope or do you trust your government enough to have it making a lex abu ?

if you dont like the laws i suggest working for changing the laws rather than complain when they being upheld.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Shoot the fucker, and his family, and all the other extremist-bombin twats about.

Right. This just has to be said:

If/When someone in your family kills someone, i bet you'd be right there, letting everyone in your family be killed for it too?

Dukat

Resident Freddy

If/When someone in your family kills someone, i bet you'd be right there, letting everyone in your family be killed for it too?

I'm not denying that what bugz said there is wrong, but its called an angry reaction Toh, its what happens when this sort of thing is continually pushed into people's faces day in, day out.

The media at large are like one of those kids that stands in the playground between two people about to have a fight, stirring it all up, egging them on, trying to get one side or the other so pissed off they'll lash out - just so it will start something that will be 'fun to watch'.

I dont agree with bugz there, but I can see why things like this would piss him off enough to say something like that.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie

The guy is living back with his family.

'Oh hi dad - well done on bombing those poor innocent civilians. Lets be a family again.'

!

aika

Can't get enough of FH

'Oh hi dad - well done on bombing those poor innocent civilians. Lets be a family again.'

!

They were infidels who didnt believe in the true god, thus they were not poor or innocent.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home

!

Not the point, point was, you'd want him AND his family to be killed by HIS actions.

Would you condemn your family to death too, if say your father killed someone?

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
To me, his family, by living with him even after the atrocities he has committed, show support to his actions. His actions are undeniably evil and they should not even be allowed to live with him, let alone even want to.

If you don't agree - tough tits.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
To me, his family, by living with him even after the atrocities he has committed, show support to his actions. His actions are undeniably evil and they should not even be allowed to live with him, let alone even want to.

If you don't agree - tough tits.

Nicely avoided. But, i'll entertain you:

Then surely you condemn the whole of britain to death since britain lives with him?

aika

Can't get enough of FH
Not the point, point was, you'd want him AND his family to be killed by HIS actions.

Would you condemn your family to death too, if say your father killed someone?

This is simply a preventive thing, not a case of justice, its more to make terrorist think before they do some act of violence, they might be willing to commit suicide themselves, but if they know it may affect their families, they will reconsider it.

tris-

britain doesnt live with him.
he got into the country as a terrorist and is now being paid for living here.
if i went to saudi arabia flashing my cock in the streets, should i expect to be put into a free house with free money?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
This is simply a preventive thing, not a case of justice, its more to make terrorist think before they do some act of violence, they might be willing to commit suicide themselves, but if they know it may affect their families, they will reconsider it.

But that would still result in innocents/civilians(general assumption) being killed, and as such, you would be no better then the bombers are.

What in sweet fuck lol?

Fuck off.

It's a valid point really.

You say kill their family, but wouldn't want the same done to your family in similar situation.
You say "they live with him, kill 'em", but wouldn't want the same done to the people letting him stay in britain.

Hypocritical to the extreme.

tris-

the people letting him stay in britain is the government, kill them by all means. i couldnt give two fucks about the prime minister and his cronies.

the public doesnt allow him, the public has no choiuce.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
the people letting him stay in britain is the government, kill them by all means. i couldnt give two fucks about the prime minister and his cronies.

the public doesnt allow him, the public has no choiuce.

Following the logic of Bugz, they could move?

tris-

who could move? the public?
ship out 65 million britains from their own country?

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
I'm not going to sit here blasting out hundreds of pages of arguements vs. you.

Leave the discussion to the big boys : o))

aika

Can't get enough of FH
But that would still result in innocents/civilians(general assumption) being killed, and as such, you would be no better then the bombers are.

never said it was better, just a possible logical reason for this.
Also there's no better or worse side in war.

It's even hard to define what is good or evil even :) It all depends from what point of view you're looking at it.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
who could move? the public?
ship out 65 million britains from their own country?

I know it's no option, but neither is for the family of the terrorist. Point there if you know what i mean.

I'm not going to sit here blasting out hundreds of pages of arguements vs. you.

Leave the discussion to the big boys : o))

Start discussing first, reply to what is said first, then call yourself a "big boy" Mr. F*ck You.

tris-

I know it's no option, but neither is for the family of the terrorist. Point there if you know what i mean.

not really.
he was born in bethlehem. hes a citizen of jordan.
he helps incite hatred towards none-muslims.
hes a known terrorist.
the public is paying for him to live in their country.
he probably helped kill citizens of this country, and the victims family are now paying for him to live here.

his family could leave him here and move back home. but they dont, which means they support him. and here they get a 800,000 £ house for FREE.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom