About Warlockss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuked

Fledgling Freddie
he aint trust worthy :p stop bumping :kissit: named and shamed. now come help me make rvr groups

I HAVE FEELINGS AND NOW I NEED RPS!!!!

Wot-do

Fledgling Freddie

Shamyn said:
arguing.jpg

:m00:

xDDD

Twisted

Fledgling Freddie
Always funny to see what emotions a flame can bring ... nice run guys.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Twisted said:
Always funny to see what emotions a flame can bring ... nice run guys.

Don't flatter yourself by thinking I give a tiny bit about your posts, it was shocking how arrogant, ignorant and useless you are tho.

Drummer

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
there's a difference between some crazy dutch guy acting semi-funny and a complete and utter retard doing a personal attack on me :p

I'm belgian, other then that , you're correct ;)

Twisted

Fledgling Freddie
Drummer said:
Don't flatter yourself by thinking I give a tiny bit about your posts, it was shocking how arrogant, ignorant and useless you are tho.

Ooooh you are such a serious FOTM guy spouting your impotent fountain of rage .. keep it up .. your adolescent angst is fantastic :) .... your spots will pop in a minute ;)

fang

Fledgling Freddie
Don't u just love how that guy started out with something like '3y3 fuxx0rz j00' and at the end came up with 'adolescent angst'

Jaapi

Fledgling Freddie
Twisted said:
your adolescent angst is fantastic :) ....
Flaming someone about something you do well yourself is always a bit confusing... :fluffle:

Drummer

Fledgling Freddie
Twisted said:
Ooooh you are such a serious FOTM guy spouting your impotent fountain of rage .. keep it up .. your adolescent angst is fantastic :) .... your spots will pop in a minute ;)

Can I just point that it was VF and not me that posted this ?
So don't misquote me kthx

Sobek

Fledgling Freddie
Twisted said:

Bards fotm? well, and you call us retarded.. bards will and have allways been a key player, they aint fotm, they cant be replaced.. :kissit:

Twisted

Fledgling Freddie
LoL this is FANTASTIC .... you guys are so stupified by your rage .. you havenet got a clue who said what any more or whos post you are replying to LoL ... this place even more fun than barries .. see i am gonna have fun here.

Oh and I love your little pictures ...... is good to see kittens play with string. As along as the kittens are enjoying it ............. :flame:

Can I just point that it was VF and not me that posted this ?
So don't misquote me kthx
hehe you absolutly right drummer ... i do appologize .. was fault of code/user ... my flamethrower jus went out of control .. spilling napalm :p

wtf is a fountain of rage!

That is an IMPOTENT fountain of rage i think you ll find. And you play a fantasy game .... use your imagination :)

Jaapi

Fledgling Freddie
Twisted said:
LoL this is FANTASTIC .... you guys are so stupified by your rage .. you havenet got a clue who said what any more or whos post you are replying to LoL ... this place even more fun than barries .. see i am gonna have fun here.
Talking about adolescent angst...

Twisted

Fledgling Freddie
Jaapi said:
Talking about adolescent angst...

I gather you are not sure of the exact translation of the word .. angst .. nice shot in the dark tho :)

What i am doing would be described more as prepubescent purillity . Oh yes ... and .... pointless perpetuation .

And you ... you are joining in . :)

Gualin

Fledgling Freddie
can anyone close this thread?

yes yes... it is fun to read, but it's a bit off topic now >8) maybe it would be an idea to close it now? >8)

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
you do know that posting with the only goal in mind to provoke people is bannable?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom