About Warlockss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Event

Fledgling Freddie
VF I can safely say to you that Warlockss is a wierdo of the highest order.

Since I first joined exc I have xpd with him many times - afaik he joined exc about same time I did. His english isnt that good and that occassionally led to misunderstandings - sometimes he was a bloody awful focus puller too.

That said I would be surprised if he was an out and out scammer - at least he never seemed that way. The facts of your experience speak for themselves though - If he is a decent person he will PL asap!

Twisted

Fledgling Freddie
God Get to 50 Yurself ..

PL is for wet blankets ... Get to 50 under your own steam .. nothing worse than some Noob 50 in RvR who has been PLed there and cant play his class .... idea of making you level to 50 .. is so that you CAN play your class by the time you are out with others in Realm v Realm conflict .

I find that the amount of time peolpe waste on begging PL and winging .. they could have levelled to 50 solo .

Eleasias

Can't get enough of FH
This coming from a no-name, probably epic wearing RvR-newbie no one has ever heard of? If you are commenting on a thread about VF who has atleast done some RvR and leveled several chars the painfull way (well, thats a joyride compared to the true old-school leveling), I just find it quite hilarious you are referring VF as "some Noob 50 in RvR who has been PLed there and cant play his class".

If you cant read the thread dont bother commenting on it. By your standards, if I pl'd a new char to 50 I'd be noob aswell, after ~9 millions of RP gained as Hib?

(and the people who think it witty saying "but you are a newb already" can fo!)

Sheogorath

Fledgling Freddie
Twisted said:
PL is for wet blankets ... Get to 50 under your own steam .. nothing worse than some Noob 50 in RvR who has been PLed there and cant play his class .... idea of making you level to 50 .. is so that you CAN play your class by the time you are out with others in Realm v Realm conflict .

I find that the amount of time peolpe waste on begging PL and winging .. they could have levelled to 50 solo .

Erm.. NO?!?!? Just takes about 30-1 hour to figure out how to work with a class even at lvl 50, for a smart man, if he knows how to play THE GAME

Ziva

Fluffy
Eleasias said:
blabla......painfull way............. blabla
Lol this made me laugh, painfull way ROFL. How fun can a game be when it's actually "painfull" :rolleyes:

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and playstyle ofc but so are people who comment on this kind of leveling. Personally i think having your chars leveled by someone else is far worse then any form of powerlevelling.

Behmoth

Fledgling Freddie
i have been talking in guild about this thread as i noticed quickly you mentioned warlockks being from FANTASY; yes warlockks did start from this guild left and went to jupiter and last week returned to fantasy. VF i belive this situation happend quite a bit ago and believe your a good friend of the JUPITER gm who warlockks was a member where i heard he paid almost or more than 50 plat to the guild and had a big dissagreement with the gm (something like he had to pay 100 per lvl 50 he had in the guild which is like 500+ gold per week .)

so just one question why did it take u so long to post this thread now and not do it straight away?

i haven't always agreed with the way warlockks played from the start but i have certainly seen a change in him over the last few months for the good also

but i was not there at the arangement so i can not say exactly what happend maybe there was some missunderstanding obviously warlockks has posted says he will fofill his part of the agreement think you should contact him now and sort this out

Eleasias

Can't get enough of FH
Ziva said:
Lol this made me laugh, painfull way ROFL. How fun can a game be when it's actually "painfull" :rolleyes:
And I thought everyone knew exping the last levels in Daoc wasnt fun :|. Exping with a melee group, for several months, with over 6 hour waiting breaks is not FUN, it has about the same effect as a home-lobotomy performed by an Estonian "doctor".

Coccas

Loyal Freddie
imo tank groups are way more fun than a heal the pet/1 button spam group since you will actually have to work for your exp

vintervargen

Banned
i hope the day goa offers free /level 50, all the roleplaying dudes in here, will not take that offer.

since you wont know how to play the char.. right?

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Twisted said:

Dude, I looked your chars up, I have 35 times more realmpoints (70k versus 2.5 million roughly) on my chars than you have on yours. And you are calling me a noob? I wonder where you get the arrogance from tbh, yes I'm a complete and utter noob, but you're still 35 times worse :I

And I see you have an enchanter and a buffbot, I guess you didn't exp those with focus pulling? Oh you did? How surprising. That's pl too in a way you know, cus knowing how to focus pull won't make you a SINGLE bit better in RvR.

Nor does spamming lvl 5 turrets from lvl 20 to 50, does it?

Anyway, Behmoth, I've seen some of these whine threads and they usually end up in "haha owned" so I didn't bother. I hadn't seen or heard the guy for ages, and the loss of my stinger aint so bad so I thought I'd just forget it. But then I saw he was focus pulling at crim fins again, that's when I saw he was back in fantasy and I pm'd him, and when he didn't reply, Brodia.

Sobek

Fledgling Freddie
Twisted said:

Really? i must say.. your right and wrong, it doesnt take much time to learn how to play a class, allthough the small tricks etc, does take its time, but you'll figure those out well fast.
and hense the noobs with 50s, its totalt BS, i bet 80% of the people who regular do rvr now, has been PLed, and since they do quite well (some of them) cant see why you make it a statement that EVERYONE with pled 50s are noob, just bullshit.. :kissit:

Sobek

Fledgling Freddie
Actually saying that leveling to 50, makes you better in rvr is kinda bullshit, ofcourse you get to know your char to the tits, but still in rvr, you gotta play different than in pve, it cant be compared, since pve is versus a computer, and not players.

Drummer

Fledgling Freddie
I use h4x devices to kill Lucradans though.

[thread go up!]

Twisted

Fledgling Freddie
Sobek said:
Actually saying that leveling to 50, makes you better in rvr is kinda bullshit, ofcourse you get to know your char to the tits, but still in rvr, you gotta play different than in pve, it cant be compared, since pve is versus a computer, and not players.

Well now that mobs dontmove to face you when you stun them .. you can practice all those stun and slip moves . Besides .. players dont automatically locate you when you restealth ... although albs have been known to BaF.

Generally speaking i find all but the best players a little more stupid than mobs .

Twisted

Fledgling Freddie
Dude, I looked your chars up, I have 35 times more realmpoints (70k versus 2.5 million roughly) on my chars than you have on yours. And you are calling me a noob? I wonder where you get the arrogance from tbh, yes I'm a complete and utter noob, but you're still 35 times worse :I

Hmm .... well having played alb a year before i rerolled hib .. didnt come hib for RvR .. woulda gone mid if i wanted that .. you the baby realm ;) ..

Oh and Boy its nice to see the wet blankets burn up with my flame .... keep shouting guys .. you bleating like wet blankets should :)

Oh and besides .. a game like DaoC is not about skills .. its about community and interaction .. if you playing it thinking that you are all L33t .. well you one sad cookie.

And LoL at sobek .. he gotta be one of these wet blankets .. WoW .. he replied 3 times to my post .. LooooooooL ... obviously got under his skin .. got sommat to hide kiddie ?

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Twisted said:
Hmm .... well having played alb a year before i rerolled hib .. didnt come hib for RvR .. woulda gone mid if i wanted that .. you the baby realm ;) ..

Oh and Boy its nice to see the wet blankets burn up with my flame .... keep shouting guys .. you bleating like wet blankets should :)

Oh and besides .. a game like DaoC is not about skills .. its about community and interaction .. if you playing it thinking that you are all L33t .. well you one sad cookie.

And LoL at sobek .. he gotta be one of these wet blankets .. WoW .. he replied 3 times to my post .. LooooooooL ... obviously got under his skin .. got sommat to hide kiddie ?

Talking about sad cookies, ROFL. First you come here and write an insanely stupid post showing how clueless you really are, and then you bring up the arrogance to judge everyone else. You got an obsession for wet blankets btw, saying it three times in one post?

Then you say you didn't come here for rvr, but you do judge people on being noobs? Easy escape for my arguments or what? The only noob here are you as far as experience goes. How would you know about others rvr skills anyway? You fill your posts with contraditions and arrogance..

just get the fuck out of my thread, k? If daoc is about community and interaction, you have got lots and LOTS to learn, unless you like negative attention.

Sobek

Fledgling Freddie
Twisted said:
Well now that mobs dontmove to face you when you stun them .. you can practice all those stun and slip moves . Besides .. players dont automatically locate you when you restealth ... although albs have been known to BaF.

Twisted said:

wow, what has restealth to do with anything of this? you cant compare pve with pvp you muppet.. its nothing the same, beside the abillities, people think, computers dont, enough said.

And hib being baby realm, and mid being the rvr realm, wtf you on about? all 3 realms are equal in rvr, it all depends on how you play, and who plays it, if people know how to play together etc, each realm has its advantages and disadvantages..

Twisted said:
Generally speaking i find all but the best players a little more stupid than mobs.

Coughs, butt kisser.. and oh btw, VF is a good player.. so she cant be a noob with pled 50 eh?

Twisted

Fledgling Freddie
just get the fuck out of my thread, k? If daoc is about community and interaction, you have got lots and LOTS to learn, unless you like negative attention.

Actually this is a thread to dis someone who said they would PL some silly char you deleted months ago ...

I happen to know warlockss and although he may be alittle gruff .. nad perhaps egotistical at times ... hes a decent enuff chap .. and above all id say honest ...

However Vodka .. with that last post you have shown us all EXACTLY what type of person you are .... well done .. was hoping to get thru to your true colours .. suprised how easy it was actually :)

And Sobek ... I know EXACTLY who VF is :)

Sobek

Fledgling Freddie
Twisted said:

Not really, nice "lol" spamage, but oh well, im just a noob who knows fuck all! imo.. pled or not pled, i got one pled char out of 5, so stuff it!

and hence the "l33t" shit of yours, go back to CS :kissit:

Twisted

Fledgling Freddie
Sobek said:
Not really, nice "lol" spamage, but oh well, im just a noob who knows fuck all! imo.. pled or not pled, i got one pled char out of 5, so stuff it!

and hence the "l33t" shit of yours, go back to CS :kissit:

Keep em commin .. keep em comin .. you got lots of tinder to burn ..

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Twisted said:
with that last post you have shown us all EXACTLY what type of person you are .... well done .. was hoping to get thru to your true colours .. suprised how easy it was actually :)

Oh, you're so uber, you got thru to my true colours!1111!1 Jesus, since when is it a secret I don't like clueless, arrogant people like you. Either you post here to provoke me which makes you a retard, or you actually mean the stuff you say, making you an even bigger retard.

Actually this is a thread to dis someone who said they would PL some silly char you deleted months ago ...

No, it isn't. Is it so hard to read mr genius? I never deleted the char until it was weeks and weeks after he stopped pl'ing/responding to me, and it was only level 23, boo fucking hoo, that takes 1 hour of pl to get back. Besides, I'm not asking to be pl'd from lvl 20, but 25.

And I'm not dissing anyone, Warlockss scammed me and I'm warning everyone that reads the forum to be careful with him because for all I know he might scam people again.

Shamyn

Fledgling Freddie
arguing.jpg

:m00:

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Drummer said:

there's a difference between some crazy dutch guy acting semi-funny and a complete and utter retard doing a personal attack on me :p

gunner440

Hey Daddy Altman
Twisted said:
PL is for wet blankets ... Get to 50 under your own steam .. nothing worse than some Noob 50 in RvR who has been PLed there and cant play his class

Name: Ferni Brae <Warriors of The Red Branch> Race: Celt Class: Champion Level: 50 RP: 36,153 (RR2L6) Last Week: 343 Realm: Hibernia

Name: Mabhdubh NiDubh <Warriors of The Red Branch> Race: Elf Class: Enchanter Level: 50 RP: 20,030 (RR2L3) Last Week: 219 Realm: Hibernia

Name: Vaultbuffs BankBot <Warriors of The Red Branch> Race: Firbolg Class: Druid Level: 50 RP: 12,882 (RR2L2) Last Week: 218 Realm: Hibernia

lol you can talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom