About the spy issue, it has been sorted

K

kirennia

well played mythic, indeed good to see you have got time what withj upand coming stuff u got on...indeed for honorable of you all. As some1else said...you happy that you got a FRIEND banned too?

T

Tharion

:bazbeer: :bazbeer: :bazbeer:

Good work GOA, to bad for VGN.
Now ppl will think they cheated their way to all those RPs.

But what can I say, I don't give a shit.

Good thing that cheater got what he deserved.
Hope his friend beat him black & blue.

E

eminemshow

Originally posted by old.Xanthian
Can you ban Celaa and Eminemshow please?

I killed Celaa (Minstrel) 2 mins later I get abuse from Eminemshow (Bard)

kthx.
:)
xanthian that was not the real eminemshow sending u abuse as im not like that it was ofc envenom sending u that pm sorry if he sent u a pm while i was at work.i dont know what he does but thanks anyway i dont like people useing my account just coz they got owned and u should get ur facts right before accuseing me off doing that.i only want to play the game and have fun i could without this hassle all the time and im no spy and them who think i am can fuck off kthxbye.

S

Sharma

you're a spy

you're a twat for doing it

dont need twats like that in game, good by dont come back soon :)

G

Gahldir

Originally posted by eminemshow
xanthian that was not the real eminemshow sending u abuse as im not like that it was ofc envenom sending u that pm sorry if he sent u a pm while i was at work.i dont know what he does but thanks anyway i dont like people useing my account just coz they got owned and u should get ur facts right before accuseing me off doing that.i only want to play the game and have fun i could without this hassle all the time and im no spy and them who think i am can fuck off kthxbye.

Doesn't matter whiether it was you or someone else who lend your account. If GOA would suspend/bann the mincer for his harsh words using your account I believe your account would been suspended/banned aswell. Irresponsible to let others know your loggin info etc. Change password and don't share it and you wont be affected.

J

jua-cosmos-jua

i dont know why u ppl are laughing ,from what i read i see that zanta had given strator (his friend prolly)the pass for his account.. and strator managed to get him banned
anyway... /cheer

T

Treson

We had 2 fgs running to emain most of the day. At one run we get reports that dun scat is attacked, no numbers etc were told so we thought we just go emain for now. Next run we hear more weird reoports from dagda area. So we decide to check it out and further more ppl start talking about a RR going on beacus of lag around DC. Moving further towards dagda ppl start saying we should check the badger hill area where they were last time. Becaus there werent spotted albs other places atm.

Then Strator logs on and says first in gu that there is a alb RR going on. And proceeds going on in /as about it. Well some of us got confused about where he got this info too, so we did ask him about it. And then he openly said he had spied on albs rr. As we already knew there was going smt on we just proceeded to try find the albs. He gave us more info on /as to confirm more things yes. He also stated that albs do it to us, so they desirve this or smt. Dont know is this were his reasons for doing it or not. But i got very puzzled how he could be so openly about it on /as.

Anyways we find the albs zerg kill em. And with high ego and victorious steam/love in the air we slighty forget the matter at that time. Becaus it aint that often you kill 10fg albs no matter the sitjuation. And we hear albs are attacking crim etc. so we head directly there and keept it around there to ppl started logging and myself too. Not that far after.

Now i can stay at once that no Vengeace dosent support spies and furtherly will ofc. boot them from guild. If goa hadent booted him we would have handled the matter too yes. But Strator has been a nice guy and fun to play with. I dont have anything against the guy. Even though i dont support his impulsive choice i would say. So im sad to see what it all went to. But he has been a good member for many weeks and it isent always easy to make right choses very fast when it ofc. comes to friends.

No he hasent done this earlier, not to our knowlige. This is the first time i would say we were affected by a spy. Or i would say the whole /as. I know some of the guys in VGN did report him.
Well anyways i think you understand it isent always easy..

Im very sorry for the problems this has caused but it has been corrected you may say. What you chose to think about VGN is up to you but i will not give it much thought. We will keep on trying to have our fun in this game as always ..

Thank you for reading ...
best regards Trent.

F

freemem

Originally posted by Tharion
:bazbeer: :bazbeer: :bazbeer:

Good work GOA, to bad for VGN.
Now ppl will think they cheated their way to all those RPs.

But what can I say, I don't give a shit.

Good thing that cheater got what he deserved.
Hope his friend beat him black & blue.

Good work GOA, yes

Now with vgn, i was a member there and i can say, anything like that has never happened there while i was there, they are strongly against spying.

I am sure that this incident was surprice to all the members there.

And i think that when trent says some of the guild reported allso, thats prolly true, and thats not easy job to report guild member.

G

Gaal66

Nice work GOA, we don't need people like that here

S

skile

Originally posted by jua-cosmos-jua
i dont know why u ppl are laughing ,from what i read i see that zanta had given strator (his friend prolly)the pass for his account.. and strator managed to get him banned
anyway... /cheer

Punished for having bad friends? Not the first time then.

And I've worked for 1.5 years as a admin over at a CounterStrike Gameplay community. I've seen a lot of people saying: "No, it was my 12 year old little brother, should I get banned for his doings?" and "No, I left my computer with a friend sitting at it and he downloaded Cheats, unbann me pls!".

Don't even bring it up in such a post which you just made, fills no purpose. Blaming it on a unreal friend is always a way out ;).

O

old.Filip

nice and mature responce from Treson...

even though some migth hold the spy thing against you i know a lot wont let 1 guy bring down the rep. of a guild..

good to hear you would have bootet him from guild no matter what goa would do...

Filip

Minser of HB

D

-Dreama-

it isent always easy to make right choses very fast when it ofc. comes to friends.

For some of us the choice is easy. Many ppl play in net cafe's ect, and can easily see the activities of other realm players, but that doesn't make them spy. I can see my husband play, and I can see when they have relic raids ect, in albion when he is play, while I play in hib, not once have I relayed any info, or acted on it. Personally, imo, this wasn't an act of making the wrong choice, but the act of a person with weak personal character.
It's one thing to see another players screen or even play 2 realms and watch them go on a raid ect, it's another thing to relay that information to your own realm.

D

Driwen

Originally posted by -Dreama-

For some of us the choice is easy. Many ppl play in net cafe's ect, and can easily see the activities of other realm players, but that doesn't make them spy. I can see my husband play, and I can see when they have relic raids ect, in albion when he is play, while I play in hib, not once have I relayed any info, or acted on it. Personally, imo, this wasn't an act of making the wrong choice, but the act of a person with weak personal character.
It's one thing to see another players screen or even play 2 realms and watch them go on a raid ect, it's another thing to relay that information to your own realm.

that piece of quote was about them booting strator for having spied. They should have done it and they should have said to strator shut up with this info as its from a spy and we dont want that. However I do agree when you are busy playing the game and its a friend its hard to do the proper thing. But after some time most of the time u do make the correct one :).

Strator made an error true, but VGN were just human and i dont think many would have reacted better in that situation.

B

brommix

I totally agree Dreama...and for those who think its not possible i can only say, a thief think that every man he meets is a thief.
I myself have most of the time played from a Netcafe and have enjoyed watching people from midgaard on our server but i have never ever used that information in any way, anything beyond making a frienly hello on my mates screen is the limit for me.

I

Ironfoot

Good to see that GOA are making sure bell ends like this are not allowed to fuck it up for the rest of us

O

old.DachraK

Nice work GOA.

I,m sorry for VNG loosing a member but i'm sure u will survive ;)

L

Luuna

Christ. Five pages and not one person has blamed Derric. FFS!

L

loxleyhood

This is another old thread! I want to see people banned!

Users who are viewing this thread