About the spy issue, it has been sorted

O

old.CrazyMuppet

Originally posted by strator
I was a level 50 hero in Vengeance

Was it worth it?

I hope this scares off any other potential spies.

If i ever see anything like this on my alliance chat (Fellowship) i'll make sure the same happens.

A

Alrindel

...I followed you there, didn't read it on /as or guild chat... vengeance/hib knew you were there anyway... so dont tarnish veng/hib for a few lines I said on /as, they knew where you were long before I said anything.
At 22.17 o'clock Strator entered the game from the same IP as the character Zanta from Albion had just looged from, and distributed the exact information about a relic raid that Zanta had just queried about.
Someone's telling porky pies.

S

strator

I followed you there as zanta the scout, friends account, was looking for a lift to amg, since they were going walking speed I stuck to them, they carried on going so I followed :}

P

Pin

I followed you there as zanta the scout, friends account, was looking for a lift to amg, since they were going walking speed I stuck to them, they carried on going so I followed :}

Well.

Twat.

Bye.

B

BlueJam

Remember kids, big brother is watching you.

I guess people telling themselves "They can't prove anything...." will be touching cloth around about now hehe.

R

rure

bye moron.

N

noaim

So the outcome would have been the same without your info? (According to most hibbies at least). Well then I must say grats on being banned lol, must have been worth spying if everyone already knew about the albs HAHA!!!

Ohh btw is your friend happy?

S

stinkie

well atleast thats one less fool to worry about, what with th relic raid tommorow at 4am and all...........oooops :p

Can we get him banned from BW now too plz :D

N

Novamir

[16:50] <SmAsHeD> At 22.17 o'clock Strator entered the game from the same IP as the character Zanta from Albion had just looged from, and distributed the exact information about a relic raid that Zanta had just queried about. There is no doubt that these two characters were played from the same computer and that both accounts were used for crossrealm spying.

Someone got owned :rolleyes:

C

Celt/Quib

Question :
Why where he running a scout (stealther) to amg in the first place?

Question :
Did you ever run a scout to amg before and park it in camo?
Did you spy on albs just this once or did you do it often?
Would be nice to know if some hibs have been recieving info that way for a long time, or just this once

Ofcourse the answer doesnt really matter much since you are BANNED hehe, but when people get busted for stuff like this the chances are very slim that its the 1. time they abuse/cheat. So are any hibs sitting around with bad concience for taking spy info to gain easy rps?

E

elath

Top job GOA - really didnt think much would happen as they are so busy with 1.57 and SI. Nice that they can take the time to sort this and a shame that that they had to waste time that could have been better spent: naughty Strator, still, you are now minus an account and probably - 1 friend.

Bye bye.

N

nicky-nook

Very unlucky i think ah well im sure hes not the only one that runs 2 accounts from the same puter or a network but whats wrong is wrong so be it...

S

Strondor_New

OMG GOA, so you do actually stir into action? WTG!:clap:

V

vulcan1

Ah well if you run with the big dogs, ya have to learn how to piss in the tall grass.

WD GOA

:clap: :clap:

O

old.Xanthian

Can you ban Celaa and Eminemshow please?

I killed Celaa (Minstrel) 2 mins later I get abuse from Eminemshow (Bard)

kthx.
:)

S

saltymcpepper

/em starts petition to get old envenom banned for being a cunt irl

B

bellum

Godly, I salute GOA.

<Excalibur Albion> <First Cohort>
Bellum - Theurgist Level 50
Dhs - Wizard Level 50
Musket - Minstrel Level 24
Spi - Infiltrator Level 30

O

old.Zarko

Xanthian,

Ban them because? One talked dirty to you or because Celaa didnt give the expected rps?

You gotta be able to prove something - not sure what your statement proves.

G

Glottis_Xanadu

I like Quibs question, he probably parked Zanta there pretty often, using camo he could just cheat all night long..
Explains a lot.
Shame people will link this to Vengeance, surely they never used the info obtained via Zanta before... Ah wait, Hibs... hmm, tough choice.
Regards, Glottis

O

old.Garax

Originally posted by old.Zarko
Xanthian,

Ban them because? One talked dirty to you or because Celaa didnt give the expected rps?

You gotta be able to prove something - not sure what your statement proves.

I think he's gettin at the fact that both accounts were or are owned by the same person. Giving the ability to cross realm spy if the person so wished too.

O

optical-

lol all this crap about spies, you would've lost the relic a couple of days after getting it anyway.

E

elath

Originally posted by optical-
lol all this crap about spies, you would've lost the relic a couple of days after getting it anyway.

Very true - but the fun is in the getting and the defending: even loosing a relic can be fun when the battle is hard fought.

L

loxleyhood

And thus the realms were made a better place......

Users who are viewing this thread