About the missing Sidi Friar robe

F

Falcor

Well some may not know, but a friar robe went missing on raid before last in sidi, below is the exact response form goa:

"I have investigated this in detail and can tell you the following: On the raid Sunday the 8th of June, (edited for privacy) Xperson picked up the Azure Prayerbound Robe at 17:58:35 pm. The autosplit that you have on your screenshot is correct and there were no bugs involved. I can confirm this with 100% certainty"

The screenshot in question shows some1 getting this item, i will not say who and i expect NO ONE else to say who...theres nothing i can do about this, draw your own conclusions, however im sure goa dont know everything that goes on in mythic coding :) this is simply for the attention of the friars and other interested ppl who were on the raid, and so they know i have chased it up...looks like theres nothing more i can do now tho :/

F

Falcor

give bane of life gunner and i let u off will look good on me back =p

and no it werent gunny

S

stupidshady

seriously, say who was it and dont let the dude come again on a raid ?......if you steal face the penalty eh

E

Eggy

Originally posted by stupidshady
seriously, say who was it and dont let the dude come again on a raid ?......if you steal face the penalty eh

Yes, who was it? It's only fair so people know now to invite him/her again.

F

Fagane

Only good penalty is public name calling in this case so he never finds a group again and hopefully gets kicked out of his (and every future) guild.

There is no excuse for stealing or abusing somebodies thrust!

There are cases that people can not help at that time (ld, gets lost in inventory, etc) but that always can be solved after the raid or at latest as soon as the person logs in again. But plain theft.....

Fagane

O

old.Kerosene

...and 'givf' names coz we're all bored and need a good BW flame

W

whuzzy

Umm, will u try to get the Robe back into your hands, so that it can be lottoed on the next raid?
Or is it gone 4 good ? 8O)

And a big thanks that u @ least tryed to get it back, also if it never does show up 8O)

Whuzz

S

swords

Originally posted by Fagane

There is no excuse for stealing or abusing somebodies thrust!

name and shame! anyone who abuses Thrust should be put in the dock... :twak:

O

old.shotgunstow

imo name and shame. And yes getting it back and lottoing it for the next raid could be a decent priority.

F

Falcor

ive tried, he swares he doesnt have it, nothing i can do to get it really

F

Falcor

Originally posted by old.shotgunstow
imo name and shame. And yes getting it back and lottoing it for the next raid could be a decent priority.

daws u telling me u trust mythic coding enough to ruin some1 's reputation over it?

C

ChillyDawg

what do we care abot mythic coding, HAVE THE FUCKER!

E

Eggy

Originally posted by Falcor
ive tried, he swares he doesnt have it, nothing i can do to get it really

To be honest, if he swears he doesn't have it, it's doing him no good. If he sells it, we'll know who he was. If he uses it, we'll know who he is (undyable afaik). So, tbh, he's screwed anyway. So name and shame him/her.

T

thorwyntf

well... see it that way:
If we don´t trust Mythic´s coding in this case, I`m sure there gonna be a lot more "weird bug"´s, "swear he doesn´t have it"´s in the future. I´ve never seen a drop dissapearing before, have you?
I`m not saying the guy in question is quilty and a thief and whatever. I just think that the issue needs to be sorted with 100% support from all sides to avoid stuff like this in the future.

E

Eggy

Originally posted by thorwyntf
well... see it that way:
If we don´t trust Mythic´s coding in this case, I`m sure there gonna be a lot more "weird bug"´s, "swear he doesn´t have it"´s in the future. I´ve never seen a drop dissapearing before, have you?
I`m not saying the guy in question is quilty and a thief and whatever. I just think that the issue needs to be sorted with 100% support from all sides to avoid stuff like this in the future.

= burn the fucker

M

MrGrumpie

Infect, I wondered why you ran ur n00b friar deep into Camporwhatsitsname Forest the other week. Funny how he's not been seen since ;)

A

adari

Originally posted by MrGrumpie
Infect, I wondered why you ran ur n00b friar deep into Camporwhatsitsname Forest the other week. Funny how he's not been seen since ;)

right, sherlock here is gonna figure it out, heh

S

surgat

Exactly, i see alot of "omg i dident get it, its that bug again!" comming up if this is allowed. As pointed out earlier, drops dont dissapear very often. And truly, if anyone can swear that they dident pick it and thats ok... well.. i see problems here.

P

pez

pm a few people the details, i'm sure that atleast some of them would be more than happy to

B

Bellona

Falcor..

grow up, get balls, grow hair on chest and act like a raid leader.. :p

J

Jaxal

thx for trying falcor

i was one of the friars who wanted to loto for the friar robe :(

i know who got the drop from the autosplit, but i wont say the name as falcor asked

if that person swears he didnt get it, there is nothing we can do anyway

M

MesS°

Originally posted by thorwyntf
well... see it that way:

Actually 2 ppl have lost Bane, 1 of em a friend of mine... Simply gone from inventory, not explenation... no haxed accounts no friends using chars nothing just dissapered... :(

D

Delania

Actually I have known an item to disapear because it happened to me.

I was given an item for one of my alts, an hour or so later went to get it to pass it over and it had gone. I just assumed I had sold it by accident. 2 days later it showed up in my backpack. I also know one other person this has happened to. So you might be in luck and ask the person to check his backpack throughly it might re appear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom