About the LA and SZ's..

S

salamurhaaja

Re: Re: About the LA and SZ's..

Originally posted by jua-
ofc you didnt. You are in prydwen. Salamourhaaja for example an excal sz who could actually do evade styles and stuns could take out 2 infs at a time....
Well I needed relics to kill 2 infil.
But nowadays it isn't miracle to see infil killing 2 SBs same time whitout relics.

O

old.tuppe

Originally posted by old.Atrox
so you dont see the problem with dual wield doing as much dmg as 2h ?

if i am using slowest 4.2 del and 16.1? dps 99% crafted main axe and gazis offhand, my dmg is close 2h.
if can crit in vendo to 1-99%, dont remember how high my crits was? why cannot 2 shot caster?
same time 2h users can do it whit 1 swing (and have better armour), infs whit good pa etc etc.

zerks vendo need change back old days range, 50-100%, and we speak unique ability.

O

old.Atrox

Originally posted by old.tuppe
if i am using slowest 4.2 del and 16.1? dps 99% crafted main axe and gazis offhand, my dmg is close 2h.
if can crit in vendo to 1-99%, dont remember how high my crits was? why cannot 2 shot caster?
same time 2h users can do it whit 1 swing (and have better armour), infs whit good pa etc etc.

zerks vendo need change back old days range, 50-100%, and we speak unique ability.

So a 4.2spd onehander should do the same dmg as a 5.9spd Polearm ?
Where as the polearm have to use Positional Style to deal the same dmg ( and still dont do the same kind of dmg zerkers did ) and Zerkers could do it every 7th min useing a Anytime style. you also mention Assasins, they have to be stealthed and use an Positional style, so assasins effective swing speed would be 10sec if they only used PA, thou they would have to run away to stealth then walk back. Still dont see a problem ? faster attack speed and higher dmg.
So lets move on to the imaginary world.
1.62 Oldschool Troll Zerkers with 4.2spd onehand ~400str and 35qui, see a problem ?

"why cannot 2 shot caster?"
Can a caster 2shot you ?
Can a caster outdmg your melee dmg ? ( afew might )
Can a caster kill you before you reach him ?
no ? this is ok with you ?
You basicly want to beable to take whatever they cast at you, then 2shot them in melee.
Imo, if that what you want go play Quake Single player with Godmode on.

atm Casters are very gimped, due to SC and RA's, they dont need tanks that 2shot them aswell.

O

old.Emma

Hell why not,

currently my 4.2 spd MP Double bladed axe does about the same damage as a thrust infs 2.9 spd Long Dirk, doesnt even come close to a 2.6 spd Jambiya/Silencer Fang though.

N

nelex

Givf SB's a crush weapon so that we can make tincans out for you albs :p

i dont care if infils have 2.5 spec points or have DF...if just SB's could get a crush weapon and not a staff

atm SB's cant do anythin about a slash infil

and i dont know how it is about thrust infils?? but i cant see a prob whit it, ok mayby the stun time is a bit high, but the dmg output isnt that high iirc

sorry for my spelling i hope you understand my post

Users who are viewing this thread