about HW tonight

Graendel

Fledgling Freddie
Didn't see that much of rvr last night since we ran late. My moment of glory was (beside dying like a true hero several times!) oneshotting Drachais through Berks walls.

See you for weekend rvr.

Ixnay

Can't get enough of FH
Vladamir said:
Everyone complaining about wanting a fair fg vs fg fight. Was having a nice one with Darkmack's group then Prudilicious' (sp?) group decides it'd be fun to just steamroll us.

Bring on clustering!

They were in the same group...

Alexandrinus

Fledgling Freddie
wasnt so bad, get cought from behind 50% of the time when in FG but had then some nice fights.After this i logged my lvl 48 valewalker and got me 4k of points in a short time (....yes i was tower hugging ) but all has his pros and contras.

Ixnay

Can't get enough of FH
Aye made a fair few rps last night, not complaining here much either (apart from PE's inability to remain an 8 man group).
Had some good fights, won some, lost some & shat on carp's face some :)

Gamah

Banned
Everyone made good rpts, the issue is the quality of fights was fuckning shit..rpts are not everything you know :S

Corran

Part of the furniture
Gamah said:
Everyone made good rpts, the issue is the quality of fights was fuckning shit..rpts are not everything you know :S

Well had some fun fights as said... for instance... a fight with Raggell zerging fg. My group was

Sorc: Saitoh
Melee tic: Mee
BG pally: GR the RoG star
Cleric: Veracruz
Theurg: Raid
Cleric Tattersail

Fight began, 5minutes later we still holding our own. Only one to die was me and that was because i was in melee alone amoungst healers and casters keeping 6 of them busy which was funny but painful :(

Then we started to take them down slowly as they came up the hill and gave our casters los, then 3 more albs came along and helped finished them.
Spose when you got to rr8 by running down solo'rs in middle of day you cant cope with more then half a group :p

Gamah

Banned
Severance had one good fight vs PE (gogo 12 free days on bainshee) then some cockend mids added ;/

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
And what did I do during all this...

First I lead a dragon raid then I exped artis on my hunter :(

I must say hibland OWNS for exping artis

Djib

Fledgling Freddie
Intelligence of the highest order

Manisch Depressiv said:
Fuck off to Hibernia or Midgard and stop QQ'ing. Invading Albion and preseting terms how to play... Hilarious.

Enough said

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
Alaron said:
Someone talking out his ass again. I never wait till an RA is up. Funny thing is that for the first time in weeks we had a fg GoP running again and the bb wasn't part of it most of the time.

And while we're at it, can people please drop the attitude and at least have the balls to apologise for /ruding and whining about adding when you have completely misjudged the situation or have added on us only a few seconds earlier (you know who you are). Thanks.

ok ok, first of all, u was solo, with a "afk" briton on ur butt..
second, hibs got "sandwiched" between albs.. and managed to get out.. then mids came to us.. and we got driven back in;p then we saw you.. pretty much whole MA went on you;p... and u died... solo with a bb stuck to ur ass...

And I'am not whining about u using ur di3 bot, i mean you pay for the acc u play the acc... but it's kinda stupid thing 2 do....imo
when ur bb dies, ur buffs are gone..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom