about HW tonight

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
who needs cluster when there are more then 100 albs "roaming" and theres alarion with his di3 bot:p who wont move out till his next di3 is up ;P

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
AngelHeal said:
who needs cluster when there are more then 100 albs "roaming" and theres alarion with his di3 bot:p who wont move out till his next di3 is up ;P
You mean, who won't go out until he a) uses DI3, and b) waits for his next one to go up, so when the first goes down, he gets another instant DI3 :D

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Ame said:
You mean, who won't go out until he a) uses DI3, and b) waits for his next one to go up, so when the first goes down, he gets another instant DI3 :D

Funny that, the rangers don't seem to leave berks 3, full stop ^^

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Vladamir said:
Funny that, the rangers don't seem to leave berks 3, full stop ^^
I don't care since: a) I don't have a ranger b) I do leave berks 3 :D

Corran

Part of the furniture
AngelHeal said:

Not been in RvR, played for 2hrs today just to do dragon raid... and constantly got spam of "36 enemy) "43enemy" etc at beno spira.... You wanted Irvr in HW then expect to get shit loads of albs.. just like Irvr in hib had shit loads of hibs.

If everyone wants to keep Irvr then you gonna keep zerg warfare... your choice mate!

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Everyone complaining about wanting a fair fg vs fg fight. Was having a nice one with Darkmack's group then Prudilicious' (sp?) group decides it'd be fun to just steamroll us.

Bring on clustering!

Ixu

Loyal Freddie
LordjOX said:
Give hibrvr again:(

Do you mean rvr in emain ? If so please never again or blame that alb who found out that cool "who hugs crim tower longest" competition :wanker:

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:
Mids have been zergy fucks tonight.
So has mids (and hibs).

Had a nice zerg fest fight between all 3 realms. Started near that tower to the W of Berk (I'm not l33t enough to remember which number it is) between 2-3fg hibs and 1-2fg mids, then another fg came after we slaughtered the mids, and then 2fg albs came.. and then another fg of mids :(.

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
pip said:
you said somthing about radar guess to much white lightening hehe nvm
yes white lightening makes pip see things :sex:

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
AngelHeal said:

Fuck off to Hibernia or Midgard and stop QQ'ing. Invading Albion and preseting terms how to play... Hilarious.

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
Vladamir said:
Everyone complaining about wanting a fair fg vs fg fight. Was having a nice one with Darkmack's group then Prudilicious' (sp?) group decides it'd be fun to just steamroll us.

Bring on clustering!

i might be misinformed but i think they are in the same grp :)

Gamah

Banned
Manisch Depressiv said:
Fuck off to Hibernia or Midgard and stop QQ'ing. Invading Albion and preseting terms how to play... Hilarious.

hehe "Invading Albion"

Protect King Constantine!!! Manisch :D

Vladamir said:

Bring on clustering!

his group rocks 8v1 :mad:

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
RvR was totally crap tonight, sooooooo many mids out and the occasional alb zerg.. boooooooooooooooooooooooring :<

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
Alaron and his ryan m8 gets way too much attention :(

Alaron

Fledgling Freddie
AngelHeal said:

Someone talking out his ass again. I never wait till an RA is up. Funny thing is that for the first time in weeks we had a fg GoP running again and the bb wasn't part of it most of the time.

And while we're at it, can people please drop the attitude and at least have the balls to apologise for /ruding and whining about adding when you have completely misjudged the situation or have added on us only a few seconds earlier (you know who you are). Thanks.

Darkptang

Fledgling Freddie
Alaron said:
I never wait till an RA is up.

that is true i killed you 2 times, vs the 6 times u got me lol, and you went down fast (now u can pay me the 50p u promisse) lol ;)

Corran

Part of the furniture
RvR was ... strange but funny. Decided to have a little run and hoped it had calmed down and ended up making 20k in about 80minutes. Some interesting fights, some zergs :s and some clearing bridges. Was a laugh mind you but mainly because of people with :D

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
Ixu said:
Do you mean rvr in emain ? If so please never again or blame that alb who found out that cool "who hugs crim tower longest" competition :wanker:
Much better rps

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Some Vamps out now, Ragell and Airwalker running an almost FG TWF'ing soloers and an Infi/Minstrel duo ganking the Vamps. Impressive ;)!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom