About Behemoth

W

Wot-do

hm would been interesteing to see see though, with 20-30 animists spamming pets, and are u 100% he cant be hit?
cuz high lvl mobs in general loses their huge parry/evade/af/defense bonus if they get hit by a bigger number, and since one animist pet (Yes low lvl dd one) count as one attacker. One animist could prolly have 40~pets up a time.

Anyway would had been damn interesting to try.
but i really doubt 6-7 fg´s would be enought unless u had some uber strat :>

T

Tyka

You know what, if you want to kill Behemoth, start with killing the gatekeepers, you'll understand then.

V

Vorcyn

Like said before, Behemoth is invulnerable, ie he cant be killed or even hurt.
"This type of attack has no effect on Behemoth"
"Behemoth swiftly evades the blow"

Those are the messages you get if you try attacking him. You get the same messages if you say, try attacking the 3rd horseman when you still have the 1st and 2nd to kill.

No amount of attackers will make it able to be hit.

C

chronictank

a focus pull wont work?
unless it kills pet in one hit enuff healers could keep it alive indefinitely.

3 realm definitely wont work, servers cant take it as shown by the crash the othe day :/

could try it in america tho :)

F

Fidelcastor

Aoln: yes I tested this.

I think FS not working because my buffed tank pet(not sure full buffed) was killed by Behemot in single hit.

S

Sibanac

get me 50 gt casters, 30 focus pullers and a few rezzers and I'll let you know if he can be dmg'ed

G

Grymulv

If he has 100% resist to magic so focus shield not gonna make any dmg as it is magic dmg - same like with some Lords in Sidi

Btw there are lots Epic mobs designed to kill like Coliat or Vikings King so why bother this one

S

Sibanac

Originally posted by Grymulv
If he has 100% resist to magic so focus shield not gonna make any dmg as it is magic dmg - same like with some Lords in Sidi

Btw there are lots Epic mobs designed to kill like Coliat or Vikings King so why bother this one

FS is still wacky as far as dmg goes, not sure what type of dmg it actualy is.

As for why bother, well cause he is there, I am not saying it would be a usefull think to do, but we wont know for sure till we try

C

chronictank

Fun :)
And if we pull it off, the satisfaction of having done the supposidly impossible :)

J

jaapi

Originally posted by Sibanac
But atleast FS isn't melee damage, since it can hurt mobs that are immune to melee attacks.

O

old.Maronan

100 casters with Majestic Will 4 all assist nuking at the same time? :)

Edit: Err, only Majestic Will 4 is possible, not 5. :)

H

harebear

lets try kill him imo :eek:
im sure you could get 3 or maby 4fg level 50s from each realm into DF without much trouble.. server dieing is probaly bigger problem than killing him tbh xD

A

Arnor

what part of " HE CAN NOT BE HIT AT ALL" is it hard to understand?

unless your doing something funky, ie killing lilispawns IT CANT BE DONE.

only thing i can think of is gtaoe, and like the albs would say it : You dont have to tank it when you can zerg it!"

K

kirennia

Originally posted by Sibanac

As for why bother, well cause he is there, I am not saying it would be a usefull think to do, but we wont know for sure till we try

It's a type of magic but I'm not sure which. Lord Sanguis in his 2nd form is invulnerable to magic and FS didn't work on him, that's how we tested it.

K

ketorgerhall

spell nor physical weapons work on him

"Behemoth evades ur attack"
"Behemoth chukles the effect of the spell away" (something like that i recall it says when casting on him)

he is immortal

Users who are viewing this thread