A word of advice to the Hibs around DC

illu

Part of the furniture
I think RvR has been pretty poor since the new patch, no matter where you go. Not much has changed except everyone is worth a lot more RP, so it's just become Dark Age of Zergalot or Dark Age of Spoil as many fights as possible.

The Soloer's get steamrolled by the steather/visible 3-4 man groups
The 3-4 man groups get steamrolled by the FG's
The FG's get steamrolled by the Zerg
The Zerg fights the Zerg, and they take it in turns to win.

People still don't seem to understand, if you steamroll someone numerous times, what are they going to do?
They'll log. Or PvE. They won't come back. The game is meant to be fun. Where is the fun in dying repeated to a FG of Hibs that is outside the iRvR port. I mean 99% of the time you are rezzsick - why the hell kill rezzsick people??
Then they'll be scratching their arses wondering why there is no one left to kill.
STOP STEAMROLLING PEOPLE and BITING THE HAND THAT FEEDS YOU!

The only time that this game becomes good is between 2-3am gmt, when there is slightly less of the zerg mentality, but with a job, it's almost impossible to play till that late without being severly buggered the next day.

I'm so glad I'm going away for the weekend as when the game starts pissing you off the way it has been for me for the last few "sessions", I need a few days break :>

Annoying Frustrating game.

Oli - Illu

Spetsnaz

Fledgling Freddie
when im solo i usually stand near DC4 on hill anyone who wants a solo fight can get it there from me

Alexandrinus

Fledgling Freddie
Gotmagi said:
And so did I.. u bastids :(
saw you two days ago when 4 hibs was adding at you at 15% of your health:( (you was in fight bevore with 3 and killed 2 of em).......then i went Bryna FG zerged me there......then i decided to go back in the backyard of the I-RVR and find my 1-2 soloers there--->thats more fun

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
censi said:
hibs have to travel more than the other 2 realms put togther.

So censi, let us hear how you - in your deep and allgrasping wisdom - explains how the game makes hibs travel more than the two other realms put together?

Remember, temporary setups like the current iRvR cannot be used as argument, as that is in fact a matter of hibs getting out of the chair and into the ram to grab Erasleigh.

Nonetheless, let your endless flow of wisdom flow over us!

Xxcalibur

One of Freddy's beloved
thoise mid comment about zzzz hibs are hypocrits guys

Hibs have no IRVR since 2 month ago , so lots of bored hibs just go dc cos cba get instant killed in IRVR mid-alb area

Besides you always has been farming brehons and you cant do it anymore :(

with a rr10 sb YOU should do ok in IRVR Imo

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
I still do it :p

and for IRvR... that's the hibs own fault for not taking eras.

axlado

Fledgling Freddie
Varna said:
Use your f**king head, stop going back. Thats what most poeple do, there are so many other places to find solo fights.

Where is that place plz?
Plz share with us

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
axlado said:
Where is that place plz?
Plz share with us

its hard to find other soloers sure. But im quite sure that 80% of the soloers standing outside their own bridge are just a bit lasy tbh. Instead of going around and roam like you did in past a bit in alb/mid, you go down to the closest place...or maybe try brynja or ocassius out since you know its action there..and if you get killed once or twice they say sod it...and go crau:p
I might be wrong...but i see same people standing outside of crau all the time almost, so thats what i think:)
over and out..

Phalanx

Loyal Freddie
Spetsnaz said:
when im solo i usually stand near DC4 on hill anyone who wants a solo fight can get it there from me

Ok, make sure you are there next time you are solo again, and stand VERY VERY still, and we can fight a bit.

//Fortinbrae (50 crit spec)

swords

Can't get enough of FH
What Illu said was pretty much spot on what tonights rvr was like :(

Drav

Loyal Freddie
illu said:
People still don't seem to understand, if you steamroll someone numerous times, what are they going to do?
They'll log. Or PvE. They won't come back. The game is meant to be fun. Where is the fun in dying repeated to a FG of Hibs that is outside the iRvR port. I mean 99% of the time you are rezzsick - why the hell kill rezzsick people??
Then they'll be scratching their arses wondering why there is no one left to kill.

Agree with that totally...been a mixed bag this week for me, been going around Ocassus quite alot where early on in the week it was a pretty good solo spot just towards the water out of line of sight (almost), until the fg's caught on and started zerging the crap out of everybody....then the stealth zergers caught on did the same....Week started good, ended badly....Givf arms stealth ;)

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
illu said:

amen, and roxor nin song too. if you show some respect to 'enemies', the game is more fun for all. :p

MaCaBr3

Banned
My new fetish is to travel to beno and get my ass raped and then come back. Solo chanter = ez rps.

It's all about the fun anyway.

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
Cylian said:
A little advice to the hibs around Dun Crauchon,

lately I've seen loads of bored Hibernians standing around DC, waiting for something to show up to have some fun. The problem is, barely any Albions or Midgardians take a boat to the green fields of Emain these days.
What happens when something actually shows up is that every last lurikeen runs to get a piece of the poor soul facing the horde of treehuggers.
Now I don't know if you're just playing a round of golf there or want to get a fight, but if the later is the case, ever considered to stop running with 2fg to the poor guy to get 100RPs ?
In the long run, no one will be coming back if they just get zerged the moment they set a foot on the golfcourse.

Wouldn't mind an alb or two for a change, those lurikeens get a tad bit boring after a while :x

I have a screenshot of a bd and 6 stealthers ganking me 5 seconds after I got off the boat at bleed... That's probably why people don't bother to spend time buying a boat to insta death.

Mids and albs probably experience the same in emain and choose to stay in odins / HW... Big wonder isn't it...

And the zerging of you doesn't really surprise me... I've never actually seen a fight where you stood your ground unless you got the perfect full PA chain in.

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Okay just a thought to ease the congestion at DC. There are two bridges, both which are on the route when travaling on the boat.

If some people use the opposite bridge, then maybe being zerged there wont be so bad. Plus it's not like it's further away than the other bridge, so maybe hibs should start using both bridges, then the action become a little more spread out.

Then you got the entire area between the other bridge, the graveyard, the river, and then the second bridge to roam around in.

Just a thought.:)

brad said:
Yeh DC is getting a tad boring now. Take boat..............get to shore, swim to the bridge..............okay looks clear..............run up onto bridge hit a few posion spikes and DD traps, try hide best i can.................yah just got pwned by about 5 ns, and casters running around with DI bots.:(

Or you get the ml9 pet treatment, hibs stands in middle of bridge, if you get near him he sprints away. So try kill pet, o wait buffed ml9 pet with a re castable dmg shield, and gets healed every few seconds. Just feel like o yah i've just wasted 15 minutes of my life.

O i see some low RR's........feel like being nice and wont kill them. See them hanging around me, 30 seconds later start a fight with a person, yah the million brehons now decide to add.

Or you get a fight with someone...........beat them.............2 minutes later see their BB come outside of DC...........buff strip you and run away, and then 30 seconds later bring back their char that their've just died with.

Or you get the gimp realm hunters guild that die when they try to duo down a warrior, and then bring 3 more friends to kill me in revenge and get emoted.:m00:

Just trying to think now, where else can you rvr.

I know what ur going through brad, I just play BF2 when daoc gets like this :)

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
Matriarch|Sneakers said:
I know what ur going through brad, I just play BF2 when daoc gets like this :)
ahh..good game:p there they dont whine if you add on them either, but who knows...maybe it starts there too if too many daoc players start playing it:p
Hey!!..thats my flag...fuck off!!...Heyy...thats my vietkong..fuck off!!!:p

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
Solari said:
And the zerging of you doesn't really surprise me... I've never actually seen a fight where you stood your ground unless you got the perfect full PA chain in.

not to bothered about me getting zerged, would get boring in the long run if they wouldn't (or try to) do it. I got my tools to get out of there.
But what're you going to tell to all those visibles that have no other choice than stand there and take a beating ?
I'm sure the few albs yesterday were happy to have a fg going for them, and not just the RR2-4 ones. What's Emerald Ridere and Bantiarna again ?
Not like it's just lowbies doing that.

Puppet

Part of the furniture
I always come back there nowadays, since it beats getting send back to Ligen before even leaving the water @ Bled by the infamous_retard_stealthzerg_with_BD_WL_SM_backup.

Only time u can have a decent time @ Bled is when u know there's atleast a FG Hibs/Albs or so roaming there and taking out the BD_WL_SM-zerg.

HW is the domain of adding_necro's_for_MCL2_to_be_better_PVE-bot. They prolly loose their pet when taking a boat, loosing their melee-immunity when the pet goes <poof> and not backed up by BB-buffs :p

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
TBH DC is worse then Bled or Beno atm, with hibs camping in the water and adding on every fight with RR10+ included (which is a tat sad imo). Not whining about it, but seening it from the otherside now, really puts things in perspective...

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Is a bit silly, completely OTT endless running peeps down so they never come back. Still take a boat to alb/mid and you get the same treatment, so can see why peeps do it. Lazyness all round.

anioal

Fledgling Freddie
Crau West area used to be nice for solo rvr but guess what... a certain fg mids and a certain fg albs (hello eversmall) plus a decent amount of alb/mids mini-groups decided that is nice to farm soloers there. Ofc the hibs (over)reacted and now are zerging -or at least trying- the shit out of everyone that shows there doesnt matter if he's solo or not.

Tuppe

Fledgling Freddie
censi said:
seriously dude its like that for me every time you go to bryno or beno. salute to you for going to hibernia. now tell some of your lazy realm mates where the dockmaster is and what it does. because your arguement is flawed, because hibs have to travel more than the other 2 realms put togther.

2 realm together?
dunno where youre heading but boat trip from bledmeer to emain is exatly same what boat from emain to odin, or is hibs boat doing some wierd sightseeing trip via hadrian?
what seen, youre dock in emain is closer keep, even in same island, comparing other 2 realms.
hmm or you mean its hard to run after mids/albs groups who fight about tower/keep ownership and leech few rp:s? atleast it looks like most common habit nowdays from hibs :D

Shimynor

One of Freddy's beloved
Before the patch, a group of hibs, mids and albs used to sit in a circle and /bow to duel eachother.

That was fun, maybe against the idea of RvR but still... :drink:

Everz

FH is my second home
anioal said:
Crau West area used to be nice for solo rvr but guess what... a certain fg mids and a certain fg albs (hello eversmall) plus a decent amount of alb/mids mini-groups decided that is nice to farm soloers there. Ofc the hibs (over)reacted and now are zerging -or at least trying- the shit out of everyone that shows there doesnt matter if he's solo or not.

What can i say farmin the 2-3fg of 'solo' people is easy rp.

Jorof

Loyal Freddie
I have a pic too and mine has some high rr's with DI bots on stick
Not one of those hibs there didn't hit me btw, (hit testudo and was waiting for 45 secs to die so everyone wanted a piece of me) pathetic. But i still go back, i expect it now, dont really care anymore.
When i look at my stats
- kills earned by rp 5
- deathblows 5
- deaths 7, i know every death was me being outnumbered 5 : 1, at least.
Im happy with that.

Dunno how to put my own pic on :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom