A word of advice to the Hibs around DC

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
A little advice to the hibs around Dun Crauchon,

lately I've seen loads of bored Hibernians standing around DC, waiting for something to show up to have some fun. The problem is, barely any Albions or Midgardians take a boat to the green fields of Emain these days.
What happens when something actually shows up is that every last lurikeen runs to get a piece of the poor soul facing the horde of treehuggers.
Now I don't know if you're just playing a round of golf there or want to get a fight, but if the later is the case, ever considered to stop running with 2fg to the poor guy to get 100RPs ?
In the long run, no one will be coming back if they just get zerged the moment they set a foot on the golfcourse.

Wouldn't mind an alb or two for a change, those lurikeens get a tad bit boring after a while :x

Agrigo

Can't get enough of FH
Ran up there earlier on a mate's Merc and saw 4 luri rangers , so i say i reckon i can take one or two with me , get into view of the bridge and see 2-3 fgh all in the center of the bridge .... minser sos's and we get out of there with a few ppl /rofling as we leave .... leson of the day , dont go emain :)

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
That advice ofcourse goes for all realms at the bridge areas. Orion's and Brynja alike.

Ofcourse, currently in Hadrian's with iRvR it's just a zerg fest. :)

Influenza

Part of the furniture
You see the odd few who roam near DC4 and you can see them panic when they get out of visual range of the bridge :D

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
can't farm poor brehons at the bridge anymore? nothing to show off with? :(

censi

Can't get enough of FH
lately I've seen loads of bored Hibernians standing around DC, waiting for something to show up to have some fun. The problem is, barely any Albions or Midgardians take a boat to the green fields of Emain these days.
What happens when something actually shows up is that every last lurikeen runs to get a piece of the poor soul facing the horde of treehuggers.
Now I don't know if you're just playing a round of golf there or want to get a fight, but if the later is the case, ever considered to stop running with 2fg to the poor guy to get 100RPs ?
In the long run, no one will be coming back if they just get zerged the moment they set a foot on the golfcourse.

seriously dude its like that for me every time you go to bryno or beno. salute to you for going to hibernia. now tell some of your lazy realm mates where the dockmaster is and what it does. because your arguement is flawed, because hibs have to travel more than the other 2 realms put togther.

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:

oh, I'm doing fine, thank you :)

wouldn't mind to share a few lurikeens though.

Zoia

Can't get enough of FH
Vodkafairy said:
At least there's a couple of them that's higher than a brehon. ;)
http://img373.imageshack.us/img373/4748/sshot5700wk.jpg
Mmhm, charge+vendo lasted just long enough.

Emain has been just like Odin's lately.
Used to be completely empty and it was kinda boring to stand on the bridge for half an hour before suiciding.
Now there are too many there. :p

Varna

Fledgling Freddie
Cylian said:

Wouldn't mind an alb or two for a change, those lurikeens get a tad bit boring after a while :x

If they wanna do that then just let 'em, they'll come out eventually.

They're staying there 'cos gimps like you keep coming back thinking you can take them all on.

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Yeh DC is getting a tad boring now. Take boat..............get to shore, swim to the bridge..............okay looks clear..............run up onto bridge hit a few posion spikes and DD traps, try hide best i can.................yah just got pwned by about 5 ns, and casters running around with DI bots.:(

Or you get the ml9 pet treatment, hibs stands in middle of bridge, if you get near him he sprints away. So try kill pet, o wait buffed ml9 pet with a re castable dmg shield, and gets healed every few seconds. Just feel like o yah i've just wasted 15 minutes of my life.

O i see some low RR's........feel like being nice and wont kill them. See them hanging around me, 30 seconds later start a fight with a person, yah the million brehons now decide to add.

Or you get a fight with someone...........beat them.............2 minutes later see their BB come outside of DC...........buff strip you and run away, and then 30 seconds later bring back their char that their've just died with.

Or you get the gimp realm hunters guild that die when they try to duo down a warrior, and then bring 3 more friends to kill me in revenge and get emoted.:m00:

Just trying to think now, where else can you rvr.

Varna

Fledgling Freddie
brad said:
Yeh DC is getting a tad boring now. Take boat..............get to shore, swim to the bridge..............okay looks clear..............run up onto bridge hit a few posion spikes and DD traps, try hide best i can.................yah just got pwned by about 5 ns, and casters running around with DI bots.:(

Or you get the ml9 pet treatment, hibs stands in middle of bridge, if you get near him he sprints away. So try kill pet, o wait buffed ml9 pet with a re castable dmg shield, and gets healed every few seconds. Just feel like o yah i've just wasted 15 minutes of my life.

O i see some low RR's........feel like being nice and wont kill them. See them hanging around me, 30 seconds later start a fight with a person, yah the million brehons now decide to add.

Or you get a fight with someone...........beat them.............2 minutes later see their BB come outside of DC...........buff strip you and run away, and then 30 seconds later bring back their char that their've just died with.

Or you get the gimp realm hunters guild that die when they try to duo down a warrior, and then bring 3 more friends to kill me in revenge and get emoted.:m00:

Use your f**king head, stop going back. Thats what most poeple do, there are so many other places to find solo fights.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Zoia said:
At least there's a couple of them that's higher than a brehon. ;)
http://img373.imageshack.us/img373/4748/sshot5700wk.jpg
Mmhm, charge+vendo lasted just long enough.

Emain has been just like Odin's lately.
Used to be completely empty and it was kinda boring to stand on the bridge for half an hour before suiciding.
Now there are too many there. :p

mm, always been quite crowded there as far as i know - ran there at times with my ns but finding a hib every few seconds made me sick. went bled instead, atleast i can do something about adds then :p

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
Varna said:
They're staying there 'cos gimps like you keep coming back thinking you can take them all on.

problem is, I can... then they hide inside a PN with half a dozen DD traps :D

usually leaving the place with a 4-to-1 ratio... considering it's 2fg vs me, that ain't too bad ;)

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Varna said:
Use your f**king head, stop going back. Thats what most poeple do, there are so many other places to find solo fights.

lol where else can i find solo fights?

No body every wants to leave their own bridge, unless you mean i go hunt down some expers in poc or something which im not going to do.

Or you try Hadrians wall with irvr, o yah been zerged about 20 times, lets try Brynja.........o wait just a fg hibs farming all the soloers there. Let me try DC..get to DC o yah, a zerg of brehons adding on everything.

Varna

Fledgling Freddie
brad said:
lol where else can i find solo fights?

No body every wants to leave their own bridge, unless you mean i go hunt down some expers in poc or something which im not going to do.

Or you try Hadrians wall with irvr, o yah been zerged about 20 times, lets try Brynja.........o wait just a fg hibs farming all the soloers there. Let me try DC..get to DC o yah, a zerg of brehons adding on everything.

So naive. If you go to populated areas like you've stated above, your not going to find soloers - really, what do you expect?

Varna

Fledgling Freddie
Cylian said:
problem is, I can... then they hide inside a PN with half a dozen DD traps :D

usually leaving the place with a 4-to-1 ratio... considering it's 2fg vs me, that ain't too bad ;)

Then why you moaning? If thats your normal ratio, I'd be pretty pleased considering the new RP award changes -
Seems to me you don't appreciate how good things are for you - try playing a visual.

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Varna said:
So naive. If you go to populated areas like you've stated above, your not going to find soloers - really, what do you expect?

No i asked you a question, you said go somewhere else for solo fights, thought you knew some?

Varna

Fledgling Freddie
brad said:
No i asked you a question, you said go somewhere else for solo fights, thought you knew some?

Sorry, yes - I'll post here. :wanker:

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Bring iRvr back to Crau !!!

Mids coming from Crim ... albs coming from Bolg = Rp Heaven !!!

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
Varna said:
Then why you moaning? If thats your normal ratio, I'd be pretty pleased considering the new RP award changes -
Seems to me you don't appreciate how good things are for you - try playing a visual.

while it's nice to get all the money and RPs, I wouldn't mind to see some others for a change there. How interesting is it to kill people that plain simple don't prepare for combat anymore because there's just no one around ?

Backstabbed a Blademaster for 1100dmg earlier, guess that's a lack of AF charges.
Garroted some caster for about 600dmg practically 2shotting him... no shields up.

the poor hibbies in Emain just seem to be terribly bored, but guess unless they stop zerging everything, there won't be any others around.

Varna

Fledgling Freddie
Cylian said:
while it's nice to get all the money and RPs, I wouldn't mind to see some others for a change there. How interesting is it to kill people that plain simple don't prepare for combat anymore because there's just no one around ?

Backstabbed a Blademaster for 1100dmg earlier, guess that's a lack of AF charges.
Garroted some caster for about 600dmg practically 2shotting him... no shields up.

the poor hibbies in Emain just seem to be terribly bored, but guess unless they stop zerging everything, there won't be any others around.

Shame I rolled hib, 'cos mid looks fun :p

Everz

FH is my second home
Heh, luv farming hibs at DC.. CLA zerg makes for nice rp :]

luribeauty

Fledgling Freddie
Cylian said:

try go there with less sl use though i admit ur a good sb but i know when ive been sled :p

as for the hibs that all run to get rp its the same in alb and mid but a bit more worse there.

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
Eversmallx said:
Heh, luv farming hibs at DC.. CLA zerg makes for nice rp :]

so are you ever....you died to at least a few cla members...me included:p

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
brad said:

im not telling you how to play or anything as ur alowed to go anywhere you want braddy. But i seen you perma camp the bridge tower closest to keep almost ever day of the week:p Must be the most crowded place in the whole hib....so possible fights yes...add..definetly..possible solo fights...erhm..small chance:p
I know you use irc...and since you dont like the solo zone why dont you just meet up with ur lads? Its not very spontaneous standing in same tower most of the time if you dont like preearanged fights i mean.
Also...not sure if if its just a special treatment for me(since i know you dont love me anymore:p) but slamming every possible fighter when they try climbing stairs wont be the smartest thing if you want someone to fight you up in tower ur "fair" way:p Let them at least be able to climb the stairs first hehe.
Anyhow..i know ur frustrated like every other soloer out there...but the situasion a round crau have become rediculous. Its two camps. First the soloers standing in a silly cue streching from bridge to shore line....waiting for the potential soloer inc from there. Then its the ones that dont like soloing(zergers as you would say:p)...there seems nothing in between. I tend to roam around a bit at crau as well..but having to stand in line to get 1 solo fight if ur lucky is not my idea of fun...then i rather go somewhere else tbh. or at least roam emain abit instead of standing on bridge or outside of shore all the time.
So my advice to you is at least roam around some...the times i seen you fight you have either been ine the place i mentioned....or under bridge at exact same location but in water:p
Anyhow...i dont know, but it might solve that frustration some^^
over and out...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom