Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
When creating the post

-> Attach Files
-> Manage Attachments
-> chose file and upload

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Dc Zerg pisses me off as much as the next chump ...

Was fighting Dusic ... <3 <Remember Terminater> On Dc bridge got full pa chain off and was winning ... 5+ hibs didnt add as they saw i was winning and was a fair fight ... rr5 shade who popped a rr6-7 arms ... then when duzic on 5% hp and me on 40 ... a certain rr9 ani comes behind me and l-taps duzic dead ... i was like ... wtf ... u gaymeister :(

But seriously albs/mids if its that retarded dont go there ... and i can honestly say instaport or no Bled/Beno bridges are just as bad ...

As for solo'ers all u will get is exper's that i cba killing as iv'e been there .

Moral of the story is ... if the cookie gives u a jolt then let it go ... aka bart simpson ;)

Marcus75

Fledgling Freddie
I was one of the hibs near DC last afternoon, silly bored of just that everyone charged like starved on any RP that came walking, suggested as a joke that Hibs should go take a keep or something in Mid...then I logged, had dinner and popped online in Mid...lol those starving Hibs sure brought a silly amount of numbers to the Mid frontier...just to get to Nott before it fell required me to swim near the zone wall from Bled and then I still saw mids that got attacked swimming there as well.

Typical you guys started all the fun when I logged and then I had to defend stuff until 4am today lol... :touch:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom