A warning...

T

Tom

Anybody here thinking of buying fireworks? Because if you are, and if you come near my house with them, prepare to be beaten to a pulp.

Cucking funts.

S

S-Gray

people have been settin em off behind mine... why? :/

J

Jonaldo

Fireworks are so pointless and a huge waste of money.

The only positive thing you can get from them is if you ever wanted to go out and shoot someone, no-one would worry about the noise it made :)

O

old.tRoG

Done properly, they can look pretty, and be quite enjoyable :(

We used to all buy a few each and have a local display, until a few years ago, when we had to cancel it because of a few stupid teenagers messing around with rockets and generally annoying people (Injuring themselves in the process, may I add) :eek:

M

~Mobius~

There so pointless....keep you awake at night is all they do.

T

Teh Krypt

Yay I have to survive a 5th year of 'LOlolz its bloody funny to set fireworks off in the middle of a populated playground'

E

Embattle

Originally posted by Tom.
Anybody here thinking of buying fireworks? Because if you are, and if you come near my house with them, prepare to be beaten to a pulp.

Cucking funts.

OMG we have a CoC breach :p

M

mank

ban

Are fireworks on sale already? It's not even October ffs ;/

T

Teh Krypt

Xmas stuff is on sale now, your like so behind with the times.. :(

C

Ch3tan

Kids are getting worse every year, last few years I have seen tennagers setting off fireworks in shopping centers and crowded highstreets.

Fair enough if the little shits want to harm themselves, the world would be a better place, but to endanger all the people around them is not called for.

C

CAC

Originally posted by mank
ban

Are fireworks on sale already? It's not even October ffs ;/

dunno what its like round your way but you can buy fireworks all year round here:clap:

M

mank

Originally posted by CAC
dunno what its like round your way but you can buy fireworks all year round here:clap:

Gay, you can probably get them all year round here but usually places like Tescos only put them out late October then leave 'em out til the New Year.

I hate the things tbh and they scare my cat.

O

old.tRoG

It's not the fireworks that are bad, it's the irresponsible nitwits that set them off in the middle of the road, out of their window, inside the old folks home, etc. at 2am in the morning.

X

xane

Last year some of the herberts round my way set off one of those industrial sized fireworks at the end of the street, bloody huge it was.

T

Teh Krypt

Isnt it ilegal to sell fireworks at the wrong time of the year?

D

Deadmanwalking

No, it's illegal to seel them to people under 18? or 16?

O

old.D0LLySh33p

Best fireworks I've seen were on a boat off the coast of Sorento in Italy.

They were celebrating the ascension of Mary to heaven.

Musta lasted 20 minutes and I swear you could have seen the flares all the way off in Sicily.

J

Jonaldo

Best fireworks I've seen were at the Jean-Michel Jarre concerts I've seen :)

E

evilmonkeh

the worst firework i didnt see was the one that went off behind me in my garden.

J

Jonaldo

Originally posted by evilmonkeh
the worst firework i didnt see was the one that went off behind me in my garden.
Did it hurt? :eek7:

O

old.Dillinja

Yeah they can be annoying. But complaining about em ain't gonna do anything so I don't see the point. They ain't hurting anyone except the idiots who misuse them (most of the time) so let them get on with it. Although, like mank said they do scare my cat and dog which pisses me off.

T

Tom

Originally posted by old.Dillinja
Yeah they can be annoying. But complaining about em ain't gonna do anything so I don't see the point. They ain't hurting anyone except the idiots who misuse them (most of the time) so let them get on with it. Although, like mank said they do scare my cat and dog which pisses me off.

Complaining about them will do something, especially when I write to my MP about it. I suggest if enough people do the same, something will get done.

They do hurt people, they hurt me when I get awoken at night, they hurt the people who have them carelessly thrown in their direction for no reason. They hurt the firemen who have to put out the fires started by them in the first place.

They should only be for sale to professionals. BTW the best display I've ever seen was at the Millenium celebrations on the Thames, I had a birdseye view, 20 minutes long, very impressive.

A

Any

Originally posted by Tom.
They do hurt people, they hurt me when I get awoken at night, they hurt the people who have them carelessly thrown in their direction for no reason. They hurt the firemen who have to put out the fires started by them in the first place.

They should only be for sale to professionals.

Shouldnt we sort out all the idiots who misuse them instead of banning fireworks?
Banning fireworks wouldnt solve anything, all the twats that mess around will just find something else to annoy us with.

I propose that we shoot(in the head, lots of times) all the dicks who even think about doing anything like this. The world would be a much better place without them. Im in a bad mood, some fucking bastard decided that he would run a key all the way down both sides of my car earlier today :mad:

C

Clowneh!

There are firework fights round here every year. Running around aiming bangers at each other and doing 'drive-bys' on their mopeds/cars. Then firing them at the police when they came round. They melted my new trainers :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom