S

Swift^

Bollocks to you then, Summo - I'm going to have to go to a BARBERS! :eek:

W

Wij

Originally posted by Summo
stewie.gif

"I HATE YOU ALL!"

My fringe reaches my chin now. Should I go longhair ?

S

Summo

Originally posted by Wij
My fringe reaches my chin now. Should I go longhair ?
Jesus! Get a haircut and a job! Bloody hippy.

W

Wij

j00 wub meh wealleh :D

If I only I wore glasses. I could take them off and shake my hair around in slow-mo...

T

Testin da Cable

if you only you what? you and you aren't up to par these days. you should both lay off the booze ;)

T

Testin da Cable

I get hungover from the slightest beer tipple these days :(

W

Wij

5 bottles of Asahi every night leaves me hangover-free :)

Or 1 bottle of wine and 1 beer.

Or 2 glasses of wine and 3 beers.

P

pcg79

i once cut a line in my friends head with a little shaver (the ones you use to do yer sideburns and things).

oh how we laughed.

T

Testin da Cable

beer hits me hard lately. luckily my gf and I tend to go out to nice places for meals. it's quite pleasent to go through a bottle or two in the course of a meal. at home I nearly always drink beer, unless a guest happens to ask for a glass of wine. two beers and I can feel it the day after. bit odd, as it's never happened like this before.

L

Lester

Originally posted by Testin da Cable
. two beers and I can feel it the day after. bit odd, as it's never happened like this before.

Poor man. I can feel mine whenever I want! Fnnaaar!!

W

Wij

beer hits me hard lately. luckily my gf and I tend to go out to nice places for meals. it's quite pleasent to go through a bottle or two in the course of a meal. at home I nearly always drink beer, unless a guest happens to ask for a glass of wine. two beers and I can feel it the day after. bit odd, as it's never happened like this before.

You're getting old :)

T

Testin da Cable

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *breath* OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *cough*

I'm not old! I'm forever young :eek: oh god I'm 29 in three months :(:(:(:(:(

W

Wij

*purchase pipe, slippers and cardy*

*and them fluffy boots with a zip on the side*

W

Wij

You need some Cod Liver Oil for your joints !

(this setup could go several ways...)

T

Testin da Cable

ever since I had a mental image of you prancing about in bum-less purple spandex shorts I refuse to visualize possible meanings of your words :scared:

W

Wij

pah - i spend hours thinking of setup lines for you to be teh funneh and you lose yer bottle :eek:

T

Testin da Cable

it's not that I don't appreciate your efforts: I'm a bit poorleh, and fielding your setups takes great concentration. tbh I'm considering going home on a sickee e :(

S

sad_mung

ever since I had a mental image of you prancing about in bum-less purple spandex shorts I refuse to visualize possible meanings of your words :scared:
GAHHH, NOW I CAN'T GET THAT IMAGE OUT OF MY MIND. Even though I have no idea what he would loook like in purple bum-less shorts, my mind tries to picture it....

Age has something to do with drinking/hangovers. AS soon as I hit 30 I couldn't drink anything without suffering, and I'd be pissed after 3 pints. Oh and at 30 your knob drops off. Mines in a bag in the freezer for when the wife wants some lovin'.

T

Testin da Cable

Originally posted by sad_mung
Even though I have no idea what he would loook like in purple bum-less shorts, my mind tries to picture it....

aye, I try to tell myself that it's the sheer brain-twisting effort that causes the pain and vomiting...not wijlet's pasty-white buns :uhoh:

L

L_Plates

oh shit 3 years left till it falls of then.

*Drags wife to bedroom

*Rolls on

*Shoots

*Rolls off

* Wipes

Hits Submit !

Users who are viewing this thread