whipped

***** ALWAYS REMEMBER TO PUT THE GRADE ONTO **********
***** THE CLIPPERS BEFORE COMENCING CUTTING ***********

This should have been comfortable grade 4 :(

damn.jpg

J

Jonaldo

omg it destroyed your shirt too!

Why not just visit the hairdresser? Guaranteed a nice even finish all over and won't accidentally shave all your hair off.

I

icemaiden

Any hairdresser that makes a mistake like that seriously needs to rethink their career me thinks.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
lol

way to go. wondered why you looked pissed off :p

W

Will

I did that to my flatmate once.

Never smoke and shave, you'll regret it.

Actually, I couldn't stop laughing for days. He wasn't that impressed though.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Originally posted by Will
I did that to my flatmate once.

Never smoke and shave, you'll regret it.

Actually, I couldn't stop laughing for days. He wasn't that impressed though.

Fuck, I got clippers here. /me hides them before he forgets cos Will is coming to stay......

Y

Yoni

oh dear whipped :( - on the brightside you dont look like sue perkins anymore and it wont take long to grow back :p

M

mank

Originally posted by Y0ni
on the brightside you dont look like sue perkins anymore

Instead you look like a Nazi skinhead football hooligan.

E

Embattle

My mum forgot to put the grade piece on once and started cutting, realising her mistake she laughed. It wasn't such a problem though as I usually have a 1 or 2 :)

T

Tom

Originally posted by Deadmanwalking
You bloody lady boy Tom.

It was for a lady, but she wasn't impressed, cos I am not seeing her anymore :( :( :( :(

L

leggy

lmao whipped.

And ul tom. The moral of the story is "don't be a poncy c**t and pay 35 quid for a haircut"

C

Ch3tan

Originally posted by Y0ni
oh dear whipped :( - on the brightside you dont look like sue perkins anymore and it wont take long to grow back :p

DAmn he doesn't look like sue anymore, and perfectly timed to conincide with BB too. Damn you ex-perkins lookalike!

You do look quite mean in that photo though! It's not a bad look, live with it :)

S

Sleet

home hairdressing always results in a small group of long hairs behind the ears that never get cut.

Try as many times as you want, you'll still have a long patch behind at least one ear in the morning!

L

~Lazarus~

dont worry whipped.

Since the forum has its own pet hairdresser (a.k.a. Summo) he can be round there in a jiffy to fix it.

T

Testin da Cable

one blink of his baby-blue eyes and your scalp will sprout wavy blonde curls. or will feel like it did ;)

M

mank

I am having my haircut tomorrow. I'm also having it highlighted. It will be more expensive than a short back and sides down the local barbers.

My transformation into a raving homosexual is nearing completion!

C

Ch3tan

Summo your avoiding this thread on purpose aren't you. You're scared aren't you? Come on, come in, and bring your scissors with you.

B

Big G

I'm a number 2 all over: quick and cheap.

I don't always rub jobby all over my head though....

C

Ch3tan

Just as long as its not a post-shin cup number 2.

/me shudders

J

Jonaldo

Originally posted by Big G
I'm a number 2 all over: quick and cheap.

I don't always rub jobby all over my head though....
This probably belongs in Lesters poo thread, but when I do a number 2, it's the last thing I want all over my head :eek7:

S

Summo

Originally posted by Ch3tan
Summo your avoiding this thread on purpose aren't you. You're scared aren't you? Come on, come in, and bring your scissors with you.
Ya got me! :D

S

Swift^

Can I book Friday morning pls Robin? Current hair is ridiculous, needs to be shortened with your style.

Ta.

W

whipped

I actually have a fear of hairdressers, hence the home hair cutting.
I've never believed that anyone should be allowed that close to your head with sharp implements unless they are a doctor, and for some reason my doctor refused to book me in for a hair cut.

My other reason for never going to hairdressers is the fact, that no matter how many fit woman are there to cut my hair, I always get the short, chinese homosexual cutting mine.

It's fine and dandy until he starts rubbing against your arm by accident/on purpose.

O

old.milou

My hair is cut by Steve who has a remarkable resemblance to "Tyres" from Spaced..."You lucky people!"

Users who are viewing this thread