a translating networking school exercise!

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
Ive gotten this assignment from school, i am to translate this text below with the help of people in my networks, and as freddyshouse is part of my network i post it here..

I have no clue to what it can say, but we are guessing that it is mandika.
=================================

Karandiwoluu
E kontanita Ning are tara ye nying kibaroo karannoo
Ning e mu moo ley ti meng nin moo lu la kuwoolube nyookonoo kaa kibarro nyinee kaa arr
topatoo foo moo lu yaa arr fahaam muu lundi kendeeleeti.
Nyaa mirakoo ka nying kuwoo toopatoo mudokukolentii ann dung ning yaa are toopatoo
woo mu singfaa killing neh tee puu ruu yeh e ning moo luu laa futaa nyomoo yeriwandee.
E bey ning karanwoo ban naaleeh E bee naa E nyaa teelinnaa dunooyaalaa, woo too purr
yeeh futaa nyoomoo lundoo sootoo mu kuu kenn deh leh tee.
Haan ning e maan haa joojaaraa ba ri jeh silo tamoo ku maasileh aan doong e beh
lundoo sootolaa e laa nying silookang haan ning e maan futaa yee meng haameh.
Ning e benta koo tee keh e beh kontaanelaaleh kee e laa moi yeh aar
Foo meng ke taa elaah taa moo waa too koonoo.
Etehmoo
E karamooleytee

=========================

If anyone has any clue to what it can say, keywords or such, please do send it in a pm to me or post in this thread!

If you dont even have the sligthest clue to what it is, forward it to friends and family who might know what it means and ask them aswell, if they dont know, ask them to forward it to people they think might know what it means then report down back the chain.

I thank you in advance for helping out!

//Måns - Grivne - Dwera

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
It might be persian:

Source: Persian Quince Stew (Khoresh-E Beh)

Just an idea.

But also, ning is a word in estonian also.

It could..maybe...*goes check*...nope, esperanto ain't it.

Be back later with my usual resource results.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Fuck that tbh. I'd hate to be given something like that.

Corran

Part of the furniture
I think that is merely a conversation from R2-D2!

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Have had to do something similar before and found it to be that certain letters were there to represent others...like K on the page would in fact be 'e'.

The way I sorted it out was to work out the average occurance of letters through looking in a book and then pretty much count the letters in the paragraph. You can get a general idea of it and while it isn't perfect, it's better then nothing so worth a go. Just remember that any letters you change, colour them in red or something, otherwise you'll forget where you are.

These were my findings to save you some time. I remember what I did now. I got a random 2pages of a book and used word to count the letters...say you did that if this works at all.

All numbers are in percentages.

a8.3
b2.1
c2.5
d4.2
e12
f2.2
g3.2
h6.7
i6.7
j0.1
k1
l5
m2.1
n6.9
o7.5
p1.2
q0.1
r5.7
s6.5
t8.4
u2.6
v0.9
w2.5
x0.1
y1.6
z0

from this piece of text :
this is southdevon - news, entertainment, jobs, homes and cars

edit: If you find this works, I can send you more excel graphs and such of my findings for it if you want something more bulky to hand in...

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
It might be persian:

Source: Persian Quince Stew (Khoresh-E Beh)

Just an idea.

But also, ning is a word in estonian also.

It could..maybe...*goes check*...nope, esperanto ain't it.

Be back later with my usual resource results.

definatly not persian

as to what it may be, i am of no further help, sorry/

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
Thank you for your input!

the more suggestions and help we have gotten has helped us rule out diffarent things and we are pretty much cirtain that its an african language called "Mandika" that we are dealing with.

Thanks again!

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Tell your teacher he's a bit fucking cnut who should be teaching you things which will help you get a job, instead of wasting your time.

No Job Applcation form is gonna be written in spastic so this seems a waste of time.
I am very tired, apologies for anger issues :(

rob69

Fledgling Freddie
Did you get the answer?

Hello!
I saw your question from November 2007 about a mystic language (you thought it was mandika). You wrote that it was an assignment from school, where you were supposed to translate the text with the help of people in your networks. Now a friend of mine asked me the exact same question. Did you ever find out what language it was? Could you even assist me with a proper translation in english or swedish?

rob69

Fledgling Freddie
No, it's absolutely not spam! It is an assignment from school.

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
No, it's absolutely not spam! It is an assignment from school.

Hmm, I've actally read up on this ever since it was posted, and with a bit of help from google translate and Baywatch, I may actually be on the right track here.

it's Mike Tyson singing Barbie girl into a bucket.

Mey

Part of the furniture
haha signing up to an internet forum to get help with an assignment, naughty naughty!

Plagerism is bad! MMKAY.

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
hehe i was bored and started looking into it and all i could find was stuff about the sinhalese or Tamil language which just lost me and i just gave up :p hope you find your anwser hehe

leviathane

Part of the furniture
almost 2years ago, so one would think he woulda found it by now :) if not it's gonna be one late assignment :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom