A Strange Send I Got .. Anyone Know What It Is?

Z

Zagantia

Same thing happened to me when I replied to one of their emails Probably best to update directly in RightNow until they fix it.:mad:

K

Keri

I did that too, about 24 hours ago. Haven't heard anything more from GOA yet.

K

Keri

Ooops! I lie! I just checked my e-mail and got the following:

"Response (CS) - 05/14/2002 03:10 PM
Thanks, we will now check into it and do what needs to be done.

As for the email issue, we changed the text of the email."

So ... they will not be telling me anything more about it is my interpretation, as the first sentence is a standard reply. That's a pity, because I really would like to know what it was. They don't need to give away any secrets, but I would like to know if it was hacking, a GM, a bug, or whatever.

As for the second sentence, that is in reference to not being able to reply to e-mails from support by posting a reply between the two lines.

O

old.Charonel

i may try sending that string of numbers etc... to someone...

if i get a reply /send saying "what was that?! wierd way to spell anytin.... OMG NOOO!!! i'm doing fully minus damage with all my spells?! oh you fucker! you've given me back that patch bug you bastard!!! your gonna DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!! :(((((((((( now this mob's chasing me... nooooo agahasshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

xxxx was just killed by an irewood greenbark!

then i'll post and let you know :D

hehehhe :)

K

Keri

I asked GOA to give me some feedback, just in basic terms as I mentioned in my post above. I received the following reply:

"Response (CS) - 05/15/2002 08:59 AM
Sorry, we cannot give feedback on the investigations."

Ok GOA ... that's the last time I let you know of any bugs/hackers/weird happenings. If you don't have the decency to at least let me know whether the work I did was of any value to you, do it yourself.
:twak:

Users who are viewing this thread