A small Word of Warning

Venom

Fledgling Freddie
I got caught out by this a while ago and am still seeing it happen even now.

This refers to the scrolls for Traldors Oracle but might apply to other complete scroll sets as well.

Traldors 3 seems to be the rarest of the scrolls and as such the prices on ME seem to range from 3.5-6.8P for it. The people selling these are obviously well aware of this hence the price, however once all 3 scrolls are combined the title completely changes to "The Completed Dichorotory's Dissertation" (I know, really logical isn't it) and you can actually pick up the entire set for less than a single 3 of 3 scroll.

Almost but not quite as bad as having that 1P Market Return token hiddin amongst all the other 1G ones.

As the saying goes, buyer beware.

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
Very nice of you to mention :) I just hope the seller wont go abuse now :(

Noticed the same thing on hib/exc. I was after scrolls for Winged helm, which are called Inscribed Stone when they aren't combined. Cheapest 3o3 was 4p. When I combined them I noticed they were called something like "Final Thoughts of Hermes" (if you need to know precisely go check here), and found out that the book could be bought for 1-3p. I felt really stupid.

xenia-

Fledgling Freddie
As Sarevok mentions, still see alot of ppl trying to 'rob' ppl by putting up a load of 1g stuff with a few 1p's in between - be sure to name and shame :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom