A slightly different 'what new phone' request.

Rubber Bullets

FH is my second home
Sharon wants a new phone, having got bored of her crappy old Motorola clam shell thing.

She doesn't want to spend much, and wants a SIM free phone to slip her PAYG sim into. She doesn't want to spend more than about £85 and would like a slide type.

Something like this, would probably fit the bill, though we have seen a poor review of this one.

She really isn't bothered about mp3, camera or anything else, she just wants something a bit cooler looking than what she has now.

Any suggestions?

RB

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
A second hand nokia cirroco. Look lovely. Might be a stretch getting one for that price though.

Nokia 6500 classic slide could be got for that much though.

Rubber Bullets

FH is my second home
Thanks for the input guys, that is the sort of thing Bodhi, though she isn't at all into the gaming side, and the reviews are quite mixed.

RB

Rubber Bullets

FH is my second home
Sorry for the double post but I have another question.

I have found this phone that looks OK and gets reasonable reviews. sim free it is £125, but as a PAYG I could get it for £90 as long as you buy a £10 top up.

She is currently on Orange PAYG, so if I bought the phone as part of an Orange PAYG then I could just swap the SIM and she would keep her number (I guess) but could she use the top up with her old SIM or would it be locked to the new one?

Does that make sense?

RB

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Call Orange, they should offer it to you for the same price as a payg upgrade.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom