A Ranger Vid

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
Can't play for a while cause I gotta move from rl Hib to rl Alb to start a new job
So don't thnk I'll get a proper one finished, so made this with clips I had laying around
So I got this one on rpgfilms cause everytime I stick a vid on my own server my bandwidth gets eaten up and only about 5 or 6 people get to see how bad my playstyle and choice of music is.

Forgive the gimped kills at the end, but I'm missing 5 items from my blades template (filled in with rogs I found in vault) and about 40 str, ohh and 30 con, and dex is overcapped and skills aint capped and my resists would make a /level 20 from Pryd in Excal thid laugh
But I die fast and leave a sexy looking corpse :p

anyways here it is

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
If some1 who never played daoc watched this they`d think there was only 2 realms:p :worthy:

Jimmi

Fledgling Freddie
ok movie-- but had to skip those 10+ fights vs Forb. Give more variation. /yawn

Messiah

Fledgling Freddie
Very nice video would love to see ur /title how many albs you have killed :p go pick on those mids

achaius

Fledgling Freddie
A Ranger that has lost his bow? Ah, no there it is! Was about you suggest u roll an NS, or would u miss speed to much :)

sphir

Fledgling Freddie
yep because a NS has ip2, FZ + winged helm plus RF armor!

Indrid

Fledgling Freddie
whats that irritating wisp? hehe :) and what weapons are u using btw?
from start to end

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
The wisp is the summoned pet from the ML10 tank belt
astral belt of negative energy
very handy against scouts

when pierce I mostly used bladeshadow offhand
heat/cold/spirit leggies mainhand
and occasionally broodmother fang or goldenspear on scouts or mincers

havent got all the items or sc yet for my blades temp
so its more than a little gimped
but using malice mainhand ml10 slasher offhand

achaius

Fledgling Freddie
Aiteal said:
when pierce I mostly used bladeshadow offhand
heat/cold/spirit leggies mainhand
and occasionally broodmother fang or goldenspear on scouts or mincers

havent got all the items or sc yet for my blades temp
so its more than a little gimped
but using malice mainhand ml10 slasher offhand

Aye a nice wee selection of melee weapons demo'd throughout :)

Sauruman

Loyal Freddie
Well, even tho albs got all relics now, pierce has 20% bonus on scouts armor, so its understandable u fight more scouts. Another thing is that, have u got high aom and pd ? Coz u're hard as hell or at least seem so in the movie xD

Prisma/Sniper

Fledgling Freddie
achaius said:
In other words Ranger melee needs a nerf?

hahaha rofl, needs a nerf, givf boost imo, im melee spec, and if i meet a rr5+ inf, i have to burn ip2 and purge 2, to come even close to winning if i f*ck only 1 style up, while they just spam garrote, balanced....

and im not even talking about viper3 ^^, lol

Ging

Part of the furniture
Prisma/Sniper said:
hahaha rofl, needs a nerf, givf boost imo, im melee spec, and if i meet a rr5+ inf, i have to burn ip2 and purge 2, to come even close to winning if i f*ck only 1 style up, while they just spam garrote, balanced....

lol then u sir r shit :)

plently of other rangers out there that can go toe to toe with a rr5 inf :)

Eyeball

Loyal Freddie
Nice movie like the music in the beginning.
Just saw i am in it aswell \0/ totally fecked up pa there miscalculation :>

Zoia

Can't get enough of FH
Sauruman said:
Well, even tho albs got all relics now, pierce has 20% bonus on scouts armor, so its understandable u fight more scouts. Another thing is that, have u got high aom and pd ? Coz u're hard as hell or at least seem so in the movie xD
10% :p

Nice vid as always, Aiteal. :)

popa

Fledgling Freddie
Aiteal said:
Can't play for a while cause I gotta move from rl Hib to rl Alb to start a new job
So don't thnk I'll get a proper one finished, so made this with clips I had laying around
So I got this one on rpgfilms cause everytime I stick a vid on my own server my bandwidth gets eaten up and only about 5 or 6 people get to see how bad my playstyle and choice of music is.

Forgive the gimped kills at the end, but I'm missing 5 items from my blades template (filled in with rogs I found in vault) and about 40 str, ohh and 30 con, and dex is overcapped and skills aint capped and my resists would make a /level 20 from Pryd in Excal thid laugh
But I die fast and leave a sexy looking corpse :p

anyways here it is

other intro waz better i say post it plz

Rolv

Fledgling Freddie
Could you post the stats on the Belt of Negative Energy? :D
Can't find it anywhere, only the Positive Energy version

Mazzaca

Fledgling Freddie
Prisma/Sniper said:

they spam garrote, you spam squall.
and no, ranger melee doesn't need a boost. scouts are shit in melee. why? cause they're a ranged class. hunters are crappy in melee. why? cause they're a ranged class. rangers can come close to a nightshades melee ability when using the right template, winged helmet, and the right RA's, and they still need a boost? yes, right.

and : Astral Belt of Negative Energy.

Rolv

Fledgling Freddie
Mazzaca said:
they spam garrote, you spam squall.
and no, ranger melee doesn't need a boost. scouts are shit in melee. why? cause they're a ranged class. hunters are crappy in melee. why? cause they're a ranged class. rangers can come close to a nightshades melee ability when using the right template, winged helmet, and the right RA's, and they still need a boost? yes, right.

and : Astral Belt of Negative Energy.

A melee hunter wont be crappy in mellee :p A hunter gets the same amount of weaponskill from their weapon as a Warrior. Though warriors get more weaponskill since their primary strenght etc.

Ty for info on belt :)

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
achaius said:
A Ranger that has lost his bow? Ah, no there it is! Was about you suggest u roll an NS, or would u miss speed to much :)

I've got a shade
But it's hard to kill anything in rogs at lvl48

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom