A Ranger Vid

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
Joined
Jan 26, 2004
Messages
2,048
Can't play for a while cause I gotta move from rl Hib to rl Alb to start a new job
So don't thnk I'll get a proper one finished, so made this with clips I had laying around
So I got this one on rpgfilms cause everytime I stick a vid on my own server my bandwidth gets eaten up and only about 5 or 6 people get to see how bad my playstyle and choice of music is.

Forgive the gimped kills at the end, but I'm missing 5 items from my blades template (filled in with rogs I found in vault) and about 40 str, ohh and 30 con, and dex is overcapped and skills aint capped and my resists would make a /level 20 from Pryd in Excal thid laugh
But I die fast and leave a sexy looking corpse :p

anyways here it is
 

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
Joined
Feb 10, 2004
Messages
1,715
If some1 who never played daoc watched this they`d think there was only 2 realms:p :worthy:
 

Jimmi

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jun 3, 2004
Messages
1,737
ok movie-- but had to skip those 10+ fights vs Forb. Give more variation. /yawn
 

Messiah

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 28, 2003
Messages
679
Very nice video would love to see ur /title how many albs you have killed :p go pick on those mids
 

achaius

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Apr 16, 2004
Messages
157
A Ranger that has lost his bow? Ah, no there it is! Was about you suggest u roll an NS, or would u miss speed to much :)
 

sphir

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 20, 2004
Messages
1,823
yep because a NS has ip2, FZ + winged helm plus RF armor!
 

Indrid

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 28, 2004
Messages
398
whats that irritating wisp? hehe :) and what weapons are u using btw?
from start to end
 

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
Joined
Jan 26, 2004
Messages
2,048
The wisp is the summoned pet from the ML10 tank belt
astral belt of negative energy
very handy against scouts


when pierce I mostly used bladeshadow offhand
heat/cold/spirit leggies mainhand
and occasionally broodmother fang or goldenspear on scouts or mincers

havent got all the items or sc yet for my blades temp
so its more than a little gimped
but using malice mainhand ml10 slasher offhand
 

achaius

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Apr 16, 2004
Messages
157
Aiteal said:
when pierce I mostly used bladeshadow offhand
heat/cold/spirit leggies mainhand
and occasionally broodmother fang or goldenspear on scouts or mincers

havent got all the items or sc yet for my blades temp
so its more than a little gimped
but using malice mainhand ml10 slasher offhand
Aye a nice wee selection of melee weapons demo'd throughout :)
 

Sauruman

Loyal Freddie
Joined
Jul 5, 2004
Messages
801
Well, even tho albs got all relics now, pierce has 20% bonus on scouts armor, so its understandable u fight more scouts. Another thing is that, have u got high aom and pd ? Coz u're hard as hell or at least seem so in the movie xD
 

Prisma/Sniper

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 24, 2004
Messages
220
achaius said:
In other words Ranger melee needs a nerf?


hahaha rofl, needs a nerf, givf boost imo, im melee spec, and if i meet a rr5+ inf, i have to burn ip2 and purge 2, to come even close to winning if i f*ck only 1 style up, while they just spam garrote, balanced....


and im not even talking about viper3 ^^, lol
 

Ging

Part of the furniture
Joined
Jan 23, 2004
Messages
2,801
Prisma/Sniper said:
hahaha rofl, needs a nerf, givf boost imo, im melee spec, and if i meet a rr5+ inf, i have to burn ip2 and purge 2, to come even close to winning if i f*ck only 1 style up, while they just spam garrote, balanced....


and im not even talking about viper3 ^^, lol
lol then u sir r shit :)

plently of other rangers out there that can go toe to toe with a rr5 inf :)
 

Eyeball

Loyal Freddie
Joined
Jan 14, 2004
Messages
275
Nice movie like the music in the beginning.
Just saw i am in it aswell \0/ totally fecked up pa there miscalculation :>
 

Zoia

Can't get enough of FH
Joined
Jan 13, 2004
Messages
1,327
Sauruman said:
Well, even tho albs got all relics now, pierce has 20% bonus on scouts armor, so its understandable u fight more scouts. Another thing is that, have u got high aom and pd ? Coz u're hard as hell or at least seem so in the movie xD
10% :p


Nice vid as always, Aiteal. :)
 

popa

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Apr 26, 2004
Messages
672
Aiteal said:
Can't play for a while cause I gotta move from rl Hib to rl Alb to start a new job
So don't thnk I'll get a proper one finished, so made this with clips I had laying around
So I got this one on rpgfilms cause everytime I stick a vid on my own server my bandwidth gets eaten up and only about 5 or 6 people get to see how bad my playstyle and choice of music is.

Forgive the gimped kills at the end, but I'm missing 5 items from my blades template (filled in with rogs I found in vault) and about 40 str, ohh and 30 con, and dex is overcapped and skills aint capped and my resists would make a /level 20 from Pryd in Excal thid laugh
But I die fast and leave a sexy looking corpse :p

anyways here it is
other intro waz better i say post it plz
 

Rolv

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Sep 17, 2004
Messages
242
Could you post the stats on the Belt of Negative Energy? :D
Can't find it anywhere, only the Positive Energy version
 

Mazzaca

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 15, 2005
Messages
1,122
Prisma/Sniper said:
hahaha rofl, needs a nerf, givf boost imo, im melee spec, and if i meet a rr5+ inf, i have to burn ip2 and purge 2, to come even close to winning if i f*ck only 1 style up, while they just spam garrote, balanced....


and im not even talking about viper3 ^^, lol
they spam garrote, you spam squall.
and no, ranger melee doesn't need a boost. scouts are shit in melee. why? cause they're a ranged class. hunters are crappy in melee. why? cause they're a ranged class. rangers can come close to a nightshades melee ability when using the right template, winged helmet, and the right RA's, and they still need a boost? yes, right.

and : Astral Belt of Negative Energy.
 

Rolv

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Sep 17, 2004
Messages
242
Mazzaca said:
they spam garrote, you spam squall.
and no, ranger melee doesn't need a boost. scouts are shit in melee. why? cause they're a ranged class. hunters are crappy in melee. why? cause they're a ranged class. rangers can come close to a nightshades melee ability when using the right template, winged helmet, and the right RA's, and they still need a boost? yes, right.

and : Astral Belt of Negative Energy.
A melee hunter wont be crappy in mellee :p A hunter gets the same amount of weaponskill from their weapon as a Warrior. Though warriors get more weaponskill since their primary strenght etc.

Ty for info on belt :)
 

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
Joined
Jan 26, 2004
Messages
2,048
achaius said:
A Ranger that has lost his bow? Ah, no there it is! Was about you suggest u roll an NS, or would u miss speed to much :)
I've got a shade
But it's hard to kill anything in rogs at lvl48
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom