A question ....

cenestra

Fledgling Freddie
Sorry to post this here, i know it's not really the place for it.

Does anyone know if there is any way of obtaining my login details for rightnow apart from using the email address for passwords etc? I have lost my rightnow login details for both of my accounts ( before anyone says .. NO they are NOT the same as my in game login details .. no matter what you may think :) ). Over the past 2 months i have sent a total of 16 emails to goa ( via the request password details on the rightnow page etc ) and they have not bothered to reply to any of them, apart from one wich was totally garbled and was written half in french half in english and made no sense what so ever. So i was wondering if any one knows of any other way to contact goa and request these details? I need to report a problem to rightnow as my machine keeps crashing out to the desktop when playing DAOC. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Cens

Agent Davidov

Fledgling Freddie
Sounds like your registered email address isn't up to date. Check your subs details.

I don't know why your game login doesn't work but iirc you could try emailing subscription@goa.com (or maybe subscriptions@goa.com) for a human response. Can't think of any other way of contacting them (short of a GM reading this.)

Trunks

Loyal Freddie
sometimes the rightnow password is different to both sub and game password, i found one on of my acc's its an older game password that it seems to use

Bahumat

FH is my second home
The RightNow password will be the first password your account has, if your like me and change passwords often you will need to remember the old password.

Your best bet is to send a pm to either of these people via Freddy's House.
Erivoss
Requiel

They frequently visit the forum and are both GM's, they will need your account name but no password's! (said that incase you pm the wrong guy and he tries to scam you)

The problem you have may be quite simple, you registered 2 daoc accounts to one email address, if this happens you can get problems but im sure a GM can sort this for you.

Your other bet is to contact an E&E, there are some on this forum who are also forum administrators so they can contact the GM's for you, these people are,

Tilda
Jupitus

Hope this helps :)

Naetha

Fledgling Freddie
Your Rightnow login is the same as your game login, but limited to 8 characters (so amcgregor would reduce to amcgrego for example). As for the passwords, just try your subs password and your game password then try them again and again then send an email to subscritpion@goa.com

As for the computer crashing thing, this is usually related to graphics drivers...

Try running a driver cleaner programme (found here - freeware), then re-install your graphics drivers. Its also worth using Omega drivers if you haven't already tried them as they can increase performance, and are generally less buggy than nVidia, and especially ATI drivers.

Omega drivers can be found here and I'd recommend them highly.

If you haven't fully uninstalled any of your previous graphics drivers, then thats probably why its falling over so much. Also, if its just rebooting, change the settings so you can see whats actually happening:

Stop your pc from automatically rebooting

i) Press windows key + pause break to bring up system properties
ii) Left click the advanced tab
iii) Left click the settings button under startup and recovery
iv) unticky automatically restart, click ok, apply, ok etc to save changes

See if you get a blue screen with error messages etc next time it goes wrong, or does it still reboot?

You can also try

i) Go into control panel
ii) Go into adminstrative tools (or performance and maintenance then adminstrative tools)
iii ) open event viewer, and check the application and system tabs and see if you see any warning or error messages (yellow and red icons)

Hope this helps

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
Bahumat said:
The RightNow password will be the first password your account has, if your like me and change passwords often you will need to remember the old password.

What he said

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom