A question For Hibs

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
Ripel said:
I agree, as I've played thid skald for quite a while - I don't really compare with an mincer for pure dmg

ROFL ARE U A FUCKTARD

Ripel said:
I agree, as I've played thid skald for quite a while - I don't really compare with an arms/mincer/heroQUOTE]
BEEEEEEEEEP maybe not because of their sidestyle stun <arms> mincers you should EASILY compare with if you had mourning rage and hero'es got a shield plus deer mode so there you go - skald is one of the best tanks in thid. gimp

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
AlevenPwnsSean said:
Ripel said:
I agree, as I've played thid skald for quite a while - I don't really compare with an arms/mincer/heroQUOTE]
BEEEEEEEEEP maybe not because of their sidestyle stun <arms> mincers you should EASILY compare with if you had mourning rage and hero'es got a shield plus deer mode so there you go - skald is one of the best tanks in thid. gimp

haha ripel u got p00ned

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
yer, u are the biggest moaner and teh biggest sux, how many P's you pay to get into clueless ??

Sean said:
yer, u are the biggest moaner and teh biggest sux, how many P's you pay to get into clueless ??
he paid in blowjobs, lets say he has been here for quite a while <1½ month or so?> and he aint done yet

Jesmin

Loyal Freddie
Sean said:
lol facials ftw :p

if u bum aleven much more we'd think u had given him 30+ blowjobs :) /wave aleven :p soz bout earlier.. unfortuntly ur kinda hated :p

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
Jesmin said:
if u bum aleven much more we'd think u had given him 30+ blowjobs :) /wave aleven :p soz bout earlier.. unfortuntly ur kinda hated :p

u got it the wrong way round :p i bum him then he blows me, choclate nob ftw :p

Toxic

Loyal Freddie
Jesmin said:

Cheers for not ganking me and for /slaping uberstyles for finishing me off when there were still infs hitting me. I was the gimpy healer that mezzed you guys on mb i didnt know you and aleven were playing it friendly other wise i wudn't have mezzed. i payed for it tho by getting royally ganked.

Think i got duo'ed on by twin and death a few times tonight on my sb and healer :< mincer and inf duo Vs solo sb /cry. although i'll admit i deserved it outside apk the other times wer abit harsh i thought :fluffle:
anyways nice to see nice numbers out there tonight!

Jesmin

Loyal Freddie
Toxic said:
Cheers for not ganking me and for /slaping uberstyles for finishing me off when there were still infs hitting me. I was the gimpy healer that mezzed you guys on mb i didnt know you and aleven were playing it friendly other wise i wudn't have mezzed. i payed for it tho by getting royally ganked.

Think i got duo'ed on by twin and death a few times tonight on my sb and healer :< mincer and inf duo Vs solo sb /cry. although i'll admit i deserved it outside apk the other times wer abit harsh i thought :fluffle:
anyways nice to see nice numbers out there tonight!

haha dont mind about the mezzing :) was a fun night for me even tho first time i played bard and sucked tonight :p

Jesmin said:
hated? me? IMPOSSIBLE! :( every1 loves a cuddly fotm mass-destroying BD :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom