A question For Hibs

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
It might just be me, but recently ive noticed a BIG drop in your attendance to Thid. This isnt a Wajin or anything as u all pay your subs etc , but it would be nice to see some more of u now and again. Atm it mainly seems to be just one Big Mid vs Alb zerg , and tbh its kind of boring. I have in the past seen Hibs run more than 2fgs at a time, normally when u have CK its busier but recently your efforts have been a bit flat.

Now and again we see a grp of 3-4 hibs come along , kill a few peeps, get killed then disapear, its like you log on for one run and thats it ? . I do understand it might not be too appealing what with the silly numbers Alb and Mid have been runnin recently but to me that makes it even better as u can totally pwn us both while were fighting if your low on numbers, and when u do have the numbers, Hib is easily a match for both our realms.

Lets see some more Green soon before Thid gets stale :)

(Even if its a NS zerg :) )

Toxic

Loyal Freddie
It seems to me that people log into the realm that has ck. Earlier albs had ck and I was on my sb, albs had huge numbers but got chained by a small amount of mids so they logged.
Then mids took ck and there were over 21-22 online. I thought this was abit lame so i logged my theurg to help the albs out abit there was roughly only around 12-13 on alb.
Actually it would be nice to see hibs come and sandwitch the mids on either ab or outside apk to help balance things out abit etc.

Sparklehorse

Fledgling Freddie
Perhaps Sean wants to come on his Pally so my Skald actually feels like attacking him :p Stop playing squishies sean

Toxic

Loyal Freddie
Sparklehorse said:
Perhaps Sean wants to come on his Pally so my Skald actually feels like attacking him :p Stop playing squishies sean

shh or i'll get petless aleven to pwn you again in mpk :sex:

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
flopster said:
ur answer is in ur question, mid Vs alb zergs:)

the mid zerg was way bigger before u start waffling shit we dont wanna hear :twak:

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
Sparklehorse said:

since when is lovesongs your char fucktard, and btw my pally would 2hit ya, so once again stop talking shit :twak:

Ahtlehson

Fledgling Freddie
If there would come a patch that would make it possible to change realm I would come to pwn you all on hibs.

Bwah.. hah.. ha! no.. that wont happen. -_-

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Sean said:
since when is lovesongs your char fucktard, and btw my pally would 2hit ya, so once again stop talking shit :twak:

Probably becasue im Knighthood fucktard :p there is such thing as 2 FH accounts :p

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
knighthood said:
Probably becasue im Knighthood fucktard :p there is such thing as 2 FH accounts :p

nerf :p so that gimp warden was j000 :O

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
lol at the bm runnin in that grp, breaking mezzes all over the place.... i think he wishes he had skillz :kissit:

prox

Fledgling Freddie
What? We're coming on strong, as Thidranki Outkasts, including me(Vahosaa), Vahosa the bard and Senvitton the Champion. Hope you enjoyed me yesterday Sean, you lil' adder.. why did you help the mids keep ck? that is something I have a hard time understanding, anyways, was good yesterday, and all love. :fluffle:

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
prox said:
What? We're coming on strong, as Thidranki Outkasts, including me(Vahosaa), Vahosa the bard and Senvitton the Champion. Hope you enjoyed me yesterday Sean, you lil' adder.. why did you help the mids keep ck? that is something I have a hard time understanding, anyways, was good yesterday, and all love. :fluffle:

i helped because u guys are fucktards farming me solo with uber emotes, and aleven left me alone so gotta repay the favor + it was fookehn funneh watching imone the vamp claw me for like 10% ROFL

tbh gifv thid with no keep :(

because any realm with keep has the biggest zerg and kills off thid

polza

Loyal Freddie
knighthood said:
It might just be me, but recently ive noticed a BIG drop in your attendance to Thid. This isnt a Wajin or anything as u all pay your subs etc , but it would be nice to see some more of u now and again. Atm it mainly seems to be just one Big Mid vs Alb zerg , and tbh its kind of boring. I have in the past seen Hibs run more than 2fgs at a time, normally when u have CK its busier but recently your efforts have been a bit flat.

Now and again we see a grp of 3-4 hibs come along , kill a few peeps, get killed then disapear, its like you log on for one run and thats it ? . I do understand it might not be too appealing what with the silly numbers Alb and Mid have been runnin recently but to me that makes it even better as u can totally pwn us both while were fighting if your low on numbers, and when u do have the numbers, Hib is easily a match for both our realms.

Lets see some more Green soon before Thid gets stale :)

(Even if its a NS zerg :) )

giv more mids/albs so its worth running mini group!

Toffie

Fledgling Freddie
Sparklehorse said:

Ha? Your the skald lovesongs ?:)

Was gonna say you hit like a girl ... but then again you are.:p

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
Toffie said:

so very true. but he does hit harder that traiten :fluffle:

prox

Fledgling Freddie
Sean said:
so very true. but he does hit harder that traiten :fluffle:
At least Traiton won't add on someone hitting an enemy realm ck boss.. specially not when its the underpopulated who are about to overthrow the mids, oh well. I grouped with Traiton yesterday, I must say he knows his stuff, you can't really make any argument regarding his "lack" of skills.
Gotta show some love though, you were close to all-time great for your performance with jarl against me yesterday :fluffle:

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
prox said:
At least Traiton won't add on someone hitting an enemy realm ck boss.. specially not when its the underpopulated who are about to overthrow the mids, oh well. I grouped with Traiton yesterday, I must say he knows his stuff, you can't really make any argument regarding his "lack" of skills.
Gotta show some love though, you were close to all-time great for your performance with jarl against me yesterday :fluffle:

i can argue about his lack of skillz coz i have more, plain and simple :wanker:

flopster

Fledgling Freddie
ah sean still an angry little man, wasnt gonna spew any shit, u do enough of that for all:wanker:

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
flopster said:
ah sean still an angry little man, wasnt gonna spew any shit, u do enough of that for all:wanker:

thnx 4 the compliment :england:

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Toffie said:

And where did u ever get the assumption that Skalds do hit hard ? Skalds melee is pathetic , even with a 2hander tbh, at least at thid lvl, and my str is overcapped and its a mp wepon so no point saying they do and im gimped etc. The only way for a skald to hit hard in thid is to max weapons and songs secondary but ud gimp yourself to hell doing that , seeing as the mezz gets resisted quite a bit even at 23songs :(

Also doesnt help 99% of the time im unbuffed and u lot aint, and also that the 2h hammer i was using is a mp 3.5spd one (so low frontload). Anyway lovesongs is retired now and i have a dwarf skald rar.

I think your just bitter cos ure infil cant kill me solo :p

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Toffie said:

And also besides any comment from u is void miek as u play a vamp :p

Log on your pally a lot more instead :)

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
erm skalds are tanks, and song specced skalds can 2 hit casters if played well

Mevos

Loyal Freddie
Sean said:

lol, what world are you living in? Sure, a skald can 2 shot an unbuffed untemplated caster. And played well? How many different ways are there to kill a caster? Do you count the skalds DD's in those 2 shots or what? You can only get so much WS and strength in thid m8.

dunfboy

Fledgling Freddie
Gotta admit, signed in yesterday with me chanter, all i got was taunt/emote etc , same old crap, esp from that fagg aleven, good chrt, diff as fook to kill , but no need to emote etc when i get pwned by toxic(nice PA dam btw). u wont find me doin anything apart from /ponder, apart from that gay infi i had to bitch slap down after many nasty emotes and a missed PA(har, har)
In short that shit puts people off, not surprised hibbys havent been on that much.
Just my half penith.
Lurilol

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Sean said:

LMFAO - Tanks ? ure kiddin right.. Tanks r there to protect people on the front lines and take dmg , Skalds do neither, the HP isnt terrible but seein as Skalds have the worst defense u could ever imagine i hardly see how u can call them a tank. Thats like callin your Gimp an infil

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
knighthood said:
LMFAO - Tanks ? ure kiddin right.. Tanks r there to protect people on the front lines and take dmg , Skalds do neither, the HP isnt terrible but seein as Skalds have the worst defense u could ever imagine i hardly see how u can call them a tank. Thats like callin your Gimp an infil

did i hit a nerve :p
my gimp (infil ) will pwn j00 any time, any day, any where, any ...... :kissit:

Ripel

Fledgling Freddie
I agree, as I've played thid skald for quite a while - I don't really compare with an arms/mincer/hero for pure dmg. And the defense cabilities of a skald...or rather the lack of them is what really makes me lose almost all fights 1 v 1 against other tanks (i'm also a gimp but meh)

I've started a thane, and already, even though he's not templated or anything, he's generally doing more DPS and also has a decent shield with long rage SC...and I manage to duel a SC'd skald and won with 60% health (without my long range DDs)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom