A question and a tip for all you bards

D

Divinia

Originally posted by -Dreama-
But seriously, I don't think playing a bard is as hard as people say. It's not really all that complex once you get used to it. Then again, the only classes I've ever really played are mezzers so I'm kinda used to it.

difference between playing a class and playing it good tbh.

A

Arnor

Originally posted by -Dreama-
But seriously, I don't think playing a bard is as hard as people say. It's not really all that complex once you get used to it. Then again, the only classes I've ever really played are mezzers so I'm kinda used to it.

Not saying its any harder then any other cc'er, its just the frustration of mezzing and then running around with yer bongo and mebbe throw a heal if your not gobsmacked in the beginnin

L

Lessurl

Originally posted by Mysteriax
Playing a druid now that is boring.
Only thing we do in the game is heal and gp . Since people usualy die to fast to even cast a heal yer insta's will be down after 1 fight

Lies. :p
Playing a druid is great fun, especially in the tough fights when everyones bars are dropping fast. It's like a puzzle, what heal to cast when and on who. :p
Also don't forget your single root, damn handy spell. :p
If your grps diein to fast for you even to get a heal cast then you're either being zerged, you've got the worst dex in the world ever or your grp members aint got any armour on. :p

Originally posted by Mysteriax

100% rez is nice after battle, dont try it in battle cause the casting time is insane :D

Cast time on 100% rez is exactly the same as ghetto rez, and i'd say definately rez during fights. Popping back up that extra man at 100% health can turn the battle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom