A post regarding the other post..

Mckennitt

Loyal Freddie
Everything that Manisch Depressiv said in this thread

Seeing from yesterday night all those threads made from Staj and the rest and reading your super smart - genious replies that take no less than 2 secs to think off id really consider in your position to take a break from your life and think before u write anything. If Staj makes his self laughable or an idiot thats his problem and not yours to solve or judge.
If u want to help the cluster improve and not go down the toilet then your asnwers again WILL NOT HELP. If again u hold a personal grudge against him, jealousy or whatsoevah then use the pretty private messaging service that this forum provide and save us from reading pointless and meaningless words.
Everyone should get the same respect no matter what in a game which evolves a good variety of different minded people. If u dont like it dont comment and above all dont turn it into a personal vendetta.
Quoting every single word and replying AFTER EVERY post he makes only gives us to understand how 'good' u feel about him and nothing regarding the real problems we facing in the server hence dont do it.
Last - if u dont like my post and u prepare me a big F*** OFF as your next genious post i'd reply again its a public forum and u should already know because for the last 4 post U DO EXACTLY THE SAME.
Geez have a greek coffee mate ! It sure helps allot.

PS: Mods start coming out of your closets and sort those last threads.

PS: VERY nice to see such action yesterday night - keep it up!!!

Regards
Mck

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Seeing from yesterday night all those threads made from Staj and the rest and reading your super smart - genious replies that take no less than 2 secs to think off id really consider in your position to take a break from your life and think before u write anything. If Staj makes his self laughable or an idiot thats his problem and not yours to solve or judge.
If u want to help the cluster improve and not go down the toilet then your asnwers again WILL NOT HELP. If again u hold a personal grudge against him, jealousy or whatsoevah then use the pretty private messaging service that this forum provide and save us from reading pointless and meaningless words.
Everyone should get the same respect no matter what in a game which evolves a good variety of different minded people. If u dont like it dont comment and above all dont turn it into a personal vendetta.
Quoting every single word and replying AFTER EVERY post he makes only gives us to understand how 'good' u feel about him and nothing regarding the real problems we facing in the server hence dont do it.
Last - if u dont like my post and u prepare me a big F*** OFF as your next genious post i'd reply again its a public forum and u should already know because for the last 4 post U DO EXACTLY THE SAME.
Geez have a greek coffee mate ! It sure helps allot.

PS: Mods start coming out of your closets and sort those last threads.

PS: VERY nice to see such action yesterday night - keep it up!!!

Regards
Mck

Judjing by your looooooooonnnnnnggg post that dosnt say something usefull, it seems that you didnt read the posts carefully and that you dont have a clue about the 2 sides of opinions on this thread.
Read the other related threads and read these posts again then again and you will see that theres no personal vendetta ( just a forum troll - Sorry Mani :D ) and some1 in my PoV that is trying to enforce his own PoV ( wrong or right ) on to others.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
its a fucking computer game manish... your intensity levels like suggest your 500% addicted to this game and like totally resentfull of other players...

its ok to be addicted just be a nice addict and be complimentary to other peeps sometimes...

everything other than what you pick is OP (although you played ebay sorc and solo armsman). Everyone else suxs and its a lamer, while you are a good guy in your eyes. (your sorc was no stranger to random bombing, although to be fair I do remember the name tripolar as a guy who would give me quarter, not sure if thats you or original owner though!)

Dont take my post as critism and go on the manish offense (OP sidestun PD FOTM ranger!) just take it as some chilled out advise to stop being a complete fooking lemon.... mix it up a bit and throw in some of the nice guy in there too, that way your lemon side can be more effective. if you go for the perma lemon mode though it gets too stale etc..

prodical

Fledgling Freddie
what we have here is someone who feels that he has to make some noise on fh. by this i mean we have a guy, staj, who was well known when he played and has since faded into the lime light after he ot rr12 and left to play another sever. the first four threads are about one guy. i think someone likes the attention? ;)
being realistic i heard ingame that staj was gona try and get afew whines on here, seems like 'a great sucess' ;)

Gibbo

Fledgling Freddie
The current iRvR situation is very good at the moment. Between Berks/Beno its a zerg with adding all over but between Eras/Beno the action is much more fg v fg. We didn't add on anybody last night and only got added on twice and had a very fun evening even if we lost more than we won, was the first time in a long time we have had enough people from our guild to make a full group. All hail GOA and the 8 free days :worthy:

Glad to see some people are coming around the idea that iRvR is a zerg and fg/solo fights shouldn't be expected. It hasn't always been like that and a few people who have complained about adding in such situations on this cluster in the past are now after playing Avalon and seeing how things work on there view things differently.

Icebreaker

Fledgling Freddie
Not to spam the forum, but before I go to bed, I hope some people actully opened their eyes about what daoc is or can be about and what can ruin it (staj or random leeching noob)... its been an exciting evening.

why cant soloers and fgs that DONT want adds and zergs, try to take a reading of the zone itself, if there is irvr between beno / berk / eras.. you all know the insta rvr takes place between berk and beno, why not move solo fights towards pillars, fg fights at the south of the southern berk tower, or across the river, or between beno and eras.

If its in hib, you all know the insta rvr takes place between crim and crau, albs have crim and mids have bolg, why not move solo fights towards graveyard or such, fg fights south of graveyard and along the river (south) or even between bolg and crau.

This is how it worked when we used to play, not trying to uplift it or anything, but seriously its not hard if you truly burn a great daoc experience...

and last but not least, if you run into the irvr zone, expect to be zerged by the same groups you respect in the dedicated area, dont cry about it, you are in the wrong area for it, expect the players you respect to add you down, zerg you down, that area is for RVR, not fair fights...

eventought I personly might have had a hard time to accept it in the past, having seen how it works on other servers, I belive it can be done here, and for everyones wellbeeing.

summary of the past 3 threads made about tonight..

nn

The thing is: Those Groups and Soloers could move to a area where they can fight without any adds. It isnt a Problem with all the nice tools like TS. irc etc. But they don't. Now why don't they do it? Easy. To farm the zergs, kill randoms while there is nothing else to do. And still they cry if they get zerged, added.

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
The thing is: Those Groups and Soloers could move to a area where they can fight without any adds. It isnt a Problem with all the nice tools like TS. irc etc. But they don't. Now why don't they do it? Easy. To farm the zergs, kill randoms while there is nothing else to do. And still they cry if they get zerged, added.

wee someone got my point :) <3

whinersmincer

Fledgling Freddie
On the topic of adding the way to rr12

... someone is well under way
Nadiah - RR11L3 Bainshee

hmmm when i played EU servers

the never added on me, the always looked and if i won the clapped and moved on :) so maybe u are doing something wrong if the zerk u, maybe its u that add all the time

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture

That's quite a bullshit you wrote here. I used to respect him and WI until he/they started to attack people not up to his/their own standards on FH with laughable insults.

Also smoke more of this weed that tells you that all actions in game deserve the same respect, I am sure you bow each time before you get ganked by 5 RR11 stealthers and give em good fights and write letters of how you respect them.

</sarcasm off>

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
wee someone got my point :) <3

Quite amusing your point as most of the groups have been on the other side of the river all night long leaving solo'ers alone with no zerg to farm also.

I got a nice screenshot of you yesterday running along 3 FGs of Hibs to the Beno bridge, I am sure you looked for solo fights there too.

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
Quite amusing your point as most of the groups have been on the other side of the river all night long leaving solo'ers alone with no zerg to farm also.

I got a nice screenshot of you yesterday running along 3 FGs of Hibs to the Beno bridge, I am sure you looked for solo fights there too.

who said I was looking for solo fights in the irvr zone? never claimed that..

Faeldawn

Fledgling Freddie
its a fucking computer game manish... your intensity levels like suggest your 500% addicted to this game and like totally resentfull of other players...

QFT...if just a teeny-tiny bit ironic ;)

[LA]Douglas

One of Freddy's beloved
we tryed moving fg v fg to aggramon on mondays and u run there 3hrs only to fight the same grps and only get 4-5 fights in them 3hrs only 2 groups turn up. In IRVR we will get zarged we was trying not to add last night but think just about evey grp last night added. gingys grp pulled off last night when we got added on by the mids then albs zarg come 2-3fgs but was nice long fight with gingys grp longest fight i've had in along time

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
gingys grp pulled off last night when we got added on by the mids then albs zarg come 2-3fgs but was nice long fight with gingys grp longest fight i've had in along time

We played not so well all night long but that fight had some epic proportions and it was well worth it to go through a shit night just to have it :). Too bad those Mids joined at the end followed by the Albs.

At least we could make some RPs from the Mids, I think they all died.

Btw: less MoC shearing my Armsman! ;)

Mckennitt

Loyal Freddie
That's quite a bullshit you wrote here. I used to respect him and WI until he/they started to attack people not up to his/their own standards on FH with laughable insults.

Also smoke more of this weed that tells you that all actions in game deserve the same respect, I am sure you bow each time before you get ganked by 5 RR11 stealthers and give em good fights and write letters of how you respect them.

Do you feel offended from reading someones post suggesting/ pointing out his ideas of getting better results? He suggests you to go across the river ( which is 2 steps away not in agramon ) in order to have cleaner fights. U started spitting fire on him for god knows why and then everyone jumped the wagon. If u want to respect everyone and above all yourself then you should at least have some dignity to reply a single ok or dont even bother with what ever u read on this boards. If u dont like his suggestions or ' ways of playing' FINE none placed a knife in your neck and told you to do so. Dont do it its that simple. Oh no dont tell me everytime someone says something here everyone follows it cause thats laughable.

Please dont take it personal - its not. I just find it extremely irritating to read on the last 4 threads about staj's beliefs and your battle against him while on the other hand we all including you and everyone ( or most of us ) trying to get as many new people as we can in our game and in the long run our forum boards.These type of kitty fights wont help.
If u do though feel offended by my post please feel free to pm private and discuss it further on as those small matters aint of such importance to be written in a public board which everyone can have access to it.

Whats a greek coffee?

Its for real men :fluffle:

Judjing by your looooooooonnnnnnggg post that dosnt say something usefull, it seems that you didnt read the posts carefully and that you dont have a clue about the 2 sides of opinions on this thread.
Read the other related threads and read these posts again then again and you will see that theres no personal vendetta ( just a forum troll - Sorry Mani ) and some1 in my PoV that is trying to enforce his own PoV ( wrong or right ) on to others.

If i ever feel im in the need of reading carefully and translation help ill make sure i will call you Kinetix. For the time beeing though ill sustain on what i posted earlier on as i was rvr'ing the whole evening where staj was and ive seen everything ( or most of it ) so theres no need for me to re-read all the posts again. Before he even post in FH about it we were talking regarding that in the /as and we were betting our heads that it will have major success and supercaligrafilistic magnetic attention to all the forum trolls. It was a success :D

If u feel contributing to the community AT ALL then please state your opinion first and then quote others using valid sentences not just words and words.
Thanxs

Regards
Mck

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Do you feel offended from reading someones post suggesting/ pointing out his ideas of getting better results? He suggests you to go across the river ( which is 2 steps away not in agramon ) in order to have cleaner fights. U started spitting fire on him for god knows why and then everyone jumped the wagon. If u want to respect everyone and above all yourself then you should at least have some dignity to reply a single ok or dont even bother with what ever u read on this boards. If u dont like his suggestions or ' ways of playing' FINE none placed a knife in your neck and told you to do so. Dont do it its that simple. Oh no dont tell me everytime someone says something here everyone follows it cause thats laughable.

Please dont take it personal - its not. I just find it extremely irritating to read on the last 4 threads about staj's beliefs and your battle against him while on the other hand we all including you and everyone ( or most of us ) trying to get as many new people as we can in our game and in the long run our forum boards.These type of kitty fights wont help.
If u do though feel offended by my post please feel free to pm private and discuss it further on as those small matters aint of such importance to be written in a public board which everyone can have access to it.

It's quite simple:

- We ran as a FG having FG fights nowhere near the zerg or other groups or solo players.
- Staj added twice.
- He provided bullshit excuses and made "suggestions" as you called it where we should be while we have been exactly doing it (see above) and he spammed FH with some threads.

So spare me with your drivel, you can overanalyze it all day long if you want to, not only me called his behaviour double standard hypocrite bullshit.

Mckennitt

Loyal Freddie
U actually claiming that u were nowhere near with any other enemies. The thing that amazes me is that all those times u put in the table here u were fighting in either beno bowl/hill or in the pillars or slightly west from the bridge. Standing from the tow1 in berk i could see your group roaming in the hill and u expect to convince me that u were looking for fg fights? Been there done that mate and no u were not or at least your actions state something different. Check your logs in case u feel uncertain - i probly buffsheared your group i think 5 times with my duo mate - strange how far u were fighting and how close i was in order to do that.

Oh please.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
U actually claiming that u were nowhere near with any other enemies. The thing that amazes me is that all those times u put in the table here u were fighting in either beno bowl/hill or in the pillars or slightly west from the bridge. Standing from the tow1 in berk i could see your group roaming in the hill and u expect to convince me that u were looking for fg fights? Been there done that mate and no u were not or at least your actions state something different. Check your logs in case u feel uncertain - i probly buffsheared your group i think 5 times with my duo mate - strange how far u were fighting and how close i was in order to do that.

Oh please.

Yeah, been there 2-3 times among the other 3409850234753480975 (I counted them all) times elsewhere no where near your buffshearing adding. So keep the whine up.

Notice how no one was whining about him adding there but SOUTH of Berkstead with no one bar FGs and him there.

Some stuck to tower tool arguing with me, what has this planet come to.

Septina

Part of the furniture
It's quite simple:

- We ran as a FG having FG fights nowhere near the zerg or other groups or solo players.
- Staj added twice.
- He provided bullshit excuses and made "suggestions" as you called it where we should be while we have been exactly doing it (see above) and he spammed FH with some threads.

So spare me with your drivel, you can overanalyze it all day long if you want to, not only me called his behaviour double standard hypocrite bullshit.

To be quite honest tho, not saying you used to say it, but, many of the 'new found' fg'ers on this server used to permanently add with the excuse it's IRVR and now, when they are FG rvr'ers themselves they whine about the same thing they themselves used to do. :x

Not saying what Staj did is right in any way but, some people that are whining at him for what he did have done it themselves when this server was at its peak in FG vs FG or are still doing it, be it adding on solo fights with fg or simply adding on other FG fights. :p

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
Bullshit, (sorry, no cow phun ;P) but you and AE have steamrolled my solo fights more then anyone. sorry to say it. you DONT leave 1on1s :touch:

I certainly leave 1v1, not my problem if other members of AE dont.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Default AE member reply, i didnt do it, was my groupm8s!
xD

It's a Maelstrom reply, "was only 2-3 Maelstrom in the group so we added".

Majsan/Mircacle when they duoed together have been as fair in regard of FG and solo fights as Staj too. :touch:

[LA]Douglas

One of Freddy's beloved
We played not so well all night long but that fight had some epic proportions and it was well worth it to go through a shit night just to have it :). Too bad those Mids joined at the end followed by the Albs.

At least we could make some RPs from the Mids, I think they all died.

Btw: less MoC shearing my Armsman! ;)

only way to make interupers to run away for buffs think ur clerics give up on buffing in the end tho

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom