A post on behalf of Gamah

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Gamah wanted this message posted on his behalf:

Well I shall no longer be posting on Freddyshouse, I have just received an infraction for making a joke about AIDS, whilst this is a serious matter in the world it is not exempt imo from humour. However idiots that look like they have never left the house and are PC about seeing their own cocks (hi Censi) can’t see the funny side.

I am unable to post for 20 days, but I am tired of this non-uniform modding and bullshit infraction system allowing moderators like Jupitus to effectively ban you when they disagree with something you say.

Racist/Sexist and worse comments go in in both the DAOC off-topic forum and even worse shit goes on in the General forum with regular slagging matches between the members.

This moderating is complete and utter bullshit and it's sad that a hothead like Jupitus is allowed free reign to ban/infract whoever he disagrees with this week.

I wish the DAOC - OT's the best in the future (the short future as when DAOC ends so does this forum)

I'd like to say thanks for the laughs and the anger in the past, it was fun flaming and laughing with most of you.
If you want to add me to MSN please PM me (I will check them for a few days) and I will reply/add you.

I will read the replies to this thread but after that will not be posting or reading here again.

C ya

Gamah

Mojo

Fledgling Freddie
That's pretty harsh, wasn't that aids joke posted ages ago?

For the record I didn't find it in the least bit offensive, and there have been other things posted comparable for sure, and things that have gotten way more personal.

Urgluf

Part of the furniture
Well, the aids thread was abit over the top tbh but not worth a 20 days ban :x

see you in 20 days on FH, there no quitting here m8

Nate

FH is my second home
Good luck with Vegas, might see you there when I go to win my millyuns. I'll continue making my emo posts and riding my significantly betterer bike then yows.

It's not an old post btw, was posted yesterday in the RvR Discussions

Dudley52

Part of the furniture
Can someone PM me the joke please?

I wouldn't be suprised if you get a ban now Lamp.

But Gamah, don't leave us!

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
"right i am going home and i am taking my ball with me!"

bye

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Well yeah, a couple of things(puts on flamesuit).

- That was well worth a "ban", might have been worth even more. It's stated quite clearly what is and isn't accepted topics. And those that fall in between, get told really fast. Everyone knows what is and is not accepted topics and that one went over the line and into the next town to brag about it.

- If Gamah wants to say something, he can do so after the ban is lifted. Please don't go around the rules like this. Otherwise the ban is basicly useless.(not saying this is something Lamp should be slapped hard about, but let's not make it a trend.)

- In the true manner of the OT, if you decide to leave, don't let the door hit you on the a** on the way out. Never had anything against you, albeit had words every now and then, but sympathy for leaving after f*cking up royal has no place here.

Dudley52

Part of the furniture
but sympathy for leaving after f*cking up royal has no place here.

He might not be after sympathy though, he could just be saying goodbye, or he might come back after 20 days (which I believe he will do).

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
ofc he will do, he is addicted to FH and addicted to attention seeking

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Don't leave us Gamah.. You are are part of us <3

If you decide to leave for good an era is over :(

/salute

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
He might not be after sympathy though, he could just be saying goodbye, or he might come back after 20 days (which I believe he will do).

Yeah i know and probably he would say he isn't, but goodbye posts are essentially nothing more. If they're not for a serious reason.

Solo

Fledgling Freddie
Doh, minimal banter for 20 days then.

Lift zee ban!

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
There's nothing to stop anyone here from setting up their own forum where you can say what you like.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
There's nothing to stop anyone here from setting up their own forum where you can say what you like.

Exactly.

Not to put words in Lamps mouth, but in my opinion, if you don't like the rules and regulations, you can always leave and go say what you want elsewhere.

Otherwise, when it comes to rules and modding, sit down and shut up :D

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
never saw the joke, but to be honest I doubt anyone on these forums is offended by most of the shit that gets posted. In the end it boils down to someone with an attitude reporting posts just to piss people off. I have no doubt that the mods get lots of posts reported everyday, merely because the poster is disliked by people rather than the poster offending them.

The down side to the internet is the grown ups that cant stop acting like children. The plus side is that for the majority of people that live in the real world most of the time, we can always think of these nappy wearing 20-40 somethings fapping all over themselves because the reported a post; and smile because we really do know which one of us is really living life.

Mas

One of Freddy's beloved
Finally we see the end of 15 cock jokes a day, maybe he finds the closet door on his 20 day ban.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
nah he'll be back, seen this too many times with peeps saying thats it o'm off only to be back in a week

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Hope you come back mr mr, if not, i hope you have a fun life...and stuff

Marc

FH is my second home
haha he will be back.

Hes always saying "i have a life blah, blah, no time for DAoC or FH as i have a girlfriend" Then hes back posting and asking for PL.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
You should be thankful it didn't happen before this, as you've crossed the line quite a few times in my opinion.

That said - we all end up back here - even me :(

Everz

FH is my second home
i got an infraction ban for telling calean he was a **** :<

MegaMaejter

Banned
That joke was of very bad taste tbh. You can obviously joke about anything, but you have to do it in good taste. I mean read your own post and you will see its not even abit funny.

Imo, borderline banable.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
<SNIP>

I am unable to post for 20 days, but I am tired of this non-uniform modding and bullshit infraction system allowing moderators like Jupitus to effectively ban you when they disagree with something you say.

<SNIP>

This moderating is complete and utter bullshit and it's sad that a hothead like Jupitus is allowed free reign to ban/infract whoever he disagrees with this week.

<SNIP>

I don't hand out infractions because I happen to disagree with somethign that is posted... I hand out infractions in response to threads being reported to us by fellow forum users. I agreed that in this case you showed a serious lack of judgement in making a joke out of an illness, but whether I thought you post to be bollocks or brilliant has no bearing on what I do.

Hothead? Sheez Gamah.... if I was a hothead who disliked you as much as YOU seem to think you wouldn't have been here posting for quite some time.
If you choose to come back after 20 days then fine. If not, that's also fine.

Cya.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
That joke was of very bad taste tbh. You can obviously joke about anything, but you have to do it in good taste. I mean read your own post and you will see its not even abit funny.

Imo, borderline banable.

Agreed, that post was wayyyy over the top.

Even I, with my pretty sick and twisted sense of humour (;)), found that kinda disturbing

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Had Gamah called it anything else than AIDS ppl would have applauded(?!) him..

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Daft post gamah. Its like you'd already decided you wanted to stop posting and wanted to go out in style.

I'll sorely miss you though and hope you accept the break then come back afterwards, youve made me laugh quite a lot over the last 3 years. :(

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
I'm sorry gamah, but you chose to play on the edge of what was acceptable (either by forum rules or etiquette) and crossed that line many-a-time. You deal with the consequences of your actions. It's not Jupitus' fault, on anyones, but your own, so don't go blaming others for what you yourself set in motion.

Byebye.

I'm not gonna lose a second of sleep on your departure.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
You do realise, he can't actually read this? XD (Well, he most probably has a way.. But not in a form of 'Gamah') So all this bitching/whining to him is pointless.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
You do realise, he can't actually read this? XD (Well, he most probably has a way.. But not in a form of 'Gamah') So all this bitching/whining to him is pointless.

Erm, yes you can :p

Plenty of ways to get around reading FH when banned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom