A new try for all soloers out there:)?

Xrystofer

Resident Freddy
i am intresting to solo there again...with my champ, i was very busy with toa and mls and when i was back solo zone was dead:mad:

ps:gahn we need u :p

Gonz

Fledgling Freddie
I have made a post on the solo zone forum please check it out if you're interested... I should be able to give access so pm me (Diddum) if you dont have it.

EDIT: link btw www(dot)nafiannadragun(dot)co(dot)uk :)

Zoia

Can't get enough of FH
I'd love to go there again, but as i said on the "solo" forum, we should only do this 3 or 4 days a week.
When we have it every day, only a few will come each day since it's boring to go there every time you log on for some RvR.
Fighting the same handfull of people for a day gets boring quickly and people will go elsewhere after maybe an hour or two.
As much as i don't like to get added on or ganked, you do lose a bit of the exitement in the safety of the solo zone.

It's a nice place to go to when the zerging and adding gets too bad.
If we only do this for a few days a week(i'd say 3 days), we'll have something to look forward to and more people will come on those days.
We then get to meet more people and hopefully get lots of different classes there, not just more champs and vamps:p, which makes the fun last longer the few days we do this.

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
all makes sense - don't expect it to just happen you need to work at this, I would have thought everyday would be a bit much for me tbh.

So just a few times a week and yeah it would really be worth doing.

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
ok nice:) so an update for all that seems to have an intrest.
Check out the webbie that was in post before this. On nafianna dragons page.
Read about the "rules" for zone. And it seems like having it a few days less as some pointed out here would be better. I agree on that too. £ days or something would be cool. that way if you miss a day at least you can have it 2 times more that week.
And pip...sorry m8, but old rules stated no casters:p But ofc you can try finding the zone and attack us anyways:p
over and out:)

Dorimor1

Banned
ebenezer said:
Ok...been thinking about this a lot since of the latest discussions again lately.
I Just wanna start this to see what intrest there would be to open the solo zone again if gahn is up for organise it:)
I loved the idea and i thnk it was one of the best ideas ever to get some good solo action and also to solve some of the tension and add whine over all.
We have like 4 or 5 pages of registred people on those boards...and i didnt see half of the people in the zone. So if people really want this is think we all have to make it work. But details later....what is the intrest for this:)?
over and out...

How do I 'register' for this solo zone? Give link?

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Illudian said:
Code:
Failed sending email :: PHP ::

DEBUG MODE

Line : 234
File : /customers/dipp.dk/dipp.dk/httpd.www/prydwen/includes/emailer.php

Is what I got after trying to join Gahn's Group.

he still gets the mail.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom