A New Guild

XeffoInfil

Fledgling Freddie
Hey everyone,
Id like to announce the formation of a new guild Triton. Were an rvr based guild. We have about 10 active members now and steadily growing (all 50). If anyone would like to join our ranks or enquire about the guild, please feel free to PM me Xeffo anytime :)

Thank you and see you in the battlefield

S

Spyro

Dont forget to mention most of your members r poached from another guild, starting a new guild is one thing but talking ppl into leaving a guild for yours is low, very low.

Breon

Fledgling Freddie
Spyro said:
Dont forget to mention most of your members r poached from another guild, starting a new guild is one thing but talking ppl into leaving a guild for yours is low, very low.

Do i detect a hint of anamosity here? :eek6:

motley

Fledgling Freddie
Looks like a Cherry-picker guild if you ask me ans poaching from another guild is very low
:flame:

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
It's a game - if these level 50s want to go there I see no problem with it. I certainly don't think it's the guild fault that they attract people from other guilds :)

I'd never go, but I'm not serious about RvR and like having lowbies in the guild so I can play one myself :)

XeffoInfil

Fledgling Freddie
my co leader and i left our old guild to form this one, i havent asked anyone guilded to join us but i didnt refuse if they PMd me and decided to join by themselves

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom