A New Guild

Discussion in 'Albion' started by XeffoInfil, Jan 13, 2004.

1. XeffoInfil

XeffoInfil Fledgling Freddie

Hey everyone,
    Id like to announce the formation of a new guild Triton. Were an rvr based guild. We have about 10 active members now and steadily growing (all 50). If anyone would like to join our ranks or enquire about the guild, please feel free to PM me Xeffo anytime :)

Thank you and see you in the battlefield

2. Revz

Revz Fledgling Freddie

3. Spyro

Spyro Guest

Dont forget to mention most of your members r poached from another guild, starting a new guild is one thing but talking ppl into leaving a guild for yours is low, very low.

4. Breon

Breon Fledgling Freddie

Do i detect a hint of anamosity here? :eek6:

5. motley

motley Fledgling Freddie

Looks like a Cherry-picker guild if you ask me ans poaching from another guild is very low
    :flame:

6. Kami

Kami Part of the furniture

It's a game - if these level 50s want to go there I see no problem with it. I certainly don't think it's the guild fault that they attract people from other guilds :)

I'd never go, but I'm not serious about RvR and like having lowbies in the guild so I can play one myself :)

7. XeffoInfil

XeffoInfil Fledgling Freddie

my co leader and i left our old guild to form this one, i havent asked anyone guilded to join us but i didnt refuse if they PMd me and decided to join by themselves

8. frogster

frogster Fledgling Freddie

Dont you just love it when everyone gets along? ;)

9. Flesh

Flesh Banned

No, I don't!
    Fuck you Nee!

10. Aoln

Aoln Guest

Calm down Flesh or something bad may happen :x

11. Speeedy

Speeedy Fledgling Freddie

With any luck :twak: