A little question

A

**Aligro**

Guest
if you level to 25 in BG1 and log off.. do you log back on in BG!?
 
A

**Aligro**

Guest
how do you mean?

do you mean if i level and log out.. i log BACK in at my bind point?

do yo uhave evidence of this?
 
W

warlock_es

Guest
Many ppl told me so.
Today or tomorrow i'll check it myself.
 
B

BlitheringIdiot

Guest
If you are above the lvl limit or above the rp limit and die/LD then you will find yourself sitting back at your bindstone. And yes I've personally experienced it, both with rp being too high and once with lvl being to high also.
 
C

Conchabar

Guest
Originally posted by BlitheringIdiot
If you are above the lvl limit or above the rp limit and die/LD then you will find yourself sitting back at your bindstone. And yes I've personally experienced it, both with rp being too high and once with lvl being to high also.


^
|
|
what he said:)
 
A

**Aligro**

Guest
i dont mean if i die/ld i mean if i type /quit
 
W

warlock_es

Guest
<Konchita waves to you>

Today i'll reach 350RP limit.
I'm pretty sure you will log in at you bindpoint, but i'll check it today.
 
V

Vorcyn

Guest
If your above the rp or level limit and you leave the bg, whether it be by going ld, dying and releasing, typing /quit and logging back in, whatever, you will find yourself no longer in the bg.
 
A

Alrindel

Guest
It happened to me the other day.

Level 24 bard with 349 RPs, one away from R1L4 (cap for Thidranki).

Heard there was a nice big fight going on in Thidranki, ported over. Got stuck in, RPs start coming in, and I go over cap. Ten minutes later, got stuck in the wall at the keep and couldn't jump out. Without thinking about it, I used /stuck and was logged off automatically.

Logged back in at Druim Ligen, my bindpoint. :(

If i had been thinking clearly I'd just have let some alb kill me and gotten ressed.

/quit would have exactly the same effect.
 
A

**Aligro**

Guest
well there gos my master plan of getting 27 in BG1 and having 30 in evenom

FU MYTHIC
 
S

StormriderX

Guest
You can't train any skill higher than your current lvl anyway even if you could. N00b.
 
G

Gabrial

Guest
Originally posted by stormriderx
You can't train any skill higher than your current lvl anyway even if you could. N00b.

Unless he has +envenom items? :)
 
K

Karnage

Guest
16 diamond seals = a +5 envenom jewel... lvl 50 item, so stats wont affect you unless you are lvl 25...

When theres 8 char slots, one of the Kane brother's shall be tresting this out :)
 
C

Conchabar

Guest
Originally posted by ASq.Karnage
16 diamond seals = a +5 envenom jewel... lvl 50 item, so stats wont affect you unless you are lvl 25...

When theres 8 char slots, one of the Kane brother's shall be tresting this out :)

m8 even if u had 24 for envenom and got ure chr to 25 with that jewel which is abit stupid as it will degrade fast though u still wouldn't get 30 envenom and highest u can bring it is +5 aint it?
 
A

**Aligro**

Guest
dont call me a n00b.. n00b!!

i have 24 in evenom... at 25.. cap from items is +6.

do the math.....

i have a template to cap everything for BG
 
O

old.Sko

Guest
You cannot apply poisons that are > your charlevel.
At 49 i had 50 in venom with items and RR and couldnt use lifebane.
 
A

**Aligro**

Guest
oh and btw... guarenteed death for anyone who gets level 30 poison rammed on them

oh and conch.... i dont need the DF jewel for my template

btw formula for +skill is level/5+1.. so.. 25/5 = 5(+1) = 6
 
K

kirennia

Guest
but even if you turn 25 in the BG, you will still only have the 24 in envenom :p or autotrain? <i understand nothing bout autotrain as of yet>
 
C

Conchabar

Guest
Originally posted by old.Sko
You cannot apply poisons that are > your charlevel.
At 49 i had 50 in venom with items and RR and couldnt use lifebane.

you can......

Originally posted by kirennia
but even if you turn 25 in the BG, you will still only have the 24 in envenom :p or autotrain? <i understand nothing bout autotrain as of yet>

yer thats what i was trying to say think i was to stoned when i wrote my reply to it :)
 
G

Gabrial

Guest
I had heard that envenom was the only skill that can go above your char level with items and provide access to the special features/styles that go with it...
 
D

Danya

Guest
They nerfed envenom a couple of patches ago so that poisons above your character level don't work. Envenom is the only skill that raising with items above your spec level allows access to higher level effects (poisons in this case), others it just raises damage.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

O
Replies
10
Views
593
old.Reno
O
O
Replies
4
Views
851
Kindar
K
C
Replies
4
Views
390
Rubric
R
P
Replies
3
Views
353
PaqMan
P
P
Replies
4
Views
324
ricky_latino
R
Top Bottom