A Lesson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kalba

Can't get enough of FH
There goes Mr Starquake. by bye, wont miss you, not like I miss any other cheater ;d

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Tbh yeah he cheated but admire him for taking resposibility for his actions. Youre not sorry till your caught some people say but at least when he was caught he didnt bullshit about his friend having it on his pc bla bla ..a dignified post on the guild forums and that ..I dont know ..cheating is wrong but I wouldnt be as quick as the rest of you to spam :wanker: signs and say fo cheater..

maybe just a me thing and dont get my wrong ..he does deserve a ban but dont know if he deserves that much disrespect - probably an honourable player and one who had a positive impact on his community/realm while was there..

I would say ..everyone makes mistakes or does something they shouldnt at some stage..and after reading what he posted Ill /salute and say good luck rather than /rude and get lost...

just my opinion ..

boppas

Fledgling Freddie
We all pay the same ammount for our subs to have fun in RvR end game. RvR (as we all know) is un-balanced & always will be, Having people who use hax/scripts what ever to gain an advantage over other players make it even more un-balanced. If you want to cheat to try & be "uber" f*ck off to CS ;)

Posting on here & holding your hands up does not make me think "oh well, at least he owend up" like alot of ppl seem to think atm, He didnt own up, He was cought. If on the other hand he just decided to make a post one day & say summit like "I cheated" & owned up to it all BEFORE he was banned or cought by GoA/Mythic, then fair enough, Chances of this happening from any cheater, 0% ;)

..If this "Starquake" muppet wasn't cought... He/She be still using it now to gain an advantage as would all other cheaters who have been cought & banned.

One less f*cktard :clap:

;)

Kwidz

Fledgling Freddie
who cares what ppl in cyberspace says to you? XDDD

I WANT TO BE A HERO IN CYBERSPACE!!!!

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
boppas said:
We all pay the same ammount for our subs to have fun in RvR end game. RvR (as we all know) is un-balanced & always will be, Having people who use hax/scripts what ever to gain an advantage over other players make it even more un-balanced. If you want to cheat to try & be "uber" f*ck off to CS ;)

Posting on here & holding your hands up does not make me think "oh well, at least he owend up" like alot of ppl seem to think atm, He didnt own up, He was cought. If on the other hand he just decided to make a post one day & say summit like "I cheated" & owned up to it all BEFORE he was banned or cought by GoA/Mythic, then fair enough, Chances of this happening from any cheater, 0% ;)

..If this "Starquake" muppet wasn't cought... He/She be still using it now to gain an advantage as would all other cheaters who have been cought & banned.

One less f*cktard :clap:

;)

nah ...

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
/salute for the owning up to it straight away - wish he'd never bothered doing it tbh, still, lesson learnt.

Hope to see TM about to die again :)

Vaas Harkonnen

Fledgling Freddie
so, now there are +/-1000 players on excal instead of +/-1100???

or is sq the only one banned.

Arnor

Fledgling Freddie
Rulke said:
yeah :/
horde Burning legion

phat ^^

saw a dude called Turgon on my server Ravencrest, thought it was you but was too shy to ask :eek:

we're prolly gonna do an alt-guild on alliance BL(me&xarr&meeka&valfar/nash&chin) ^^

Z^^

Can't get enough of FH
3.800,000 roleplaying points of cheating

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
Puppet said:
Indeed. My reaver who was idling abit on a pretty silly spot to check got later on ganked by a FG Mids at the very spot. Was not past a normal travelling router.

I play too little Excalibur to start pointing fingers; but if 'they' would catch me too often I would get some serious questions about 'them'.

Anyone using radar with a brain can elude those suspicious situations tho :p

Horner

Banned
Why doesn't GOA give the names of the cheaters who have been caught and banned, or even statistics? Why do they hide it?

Shouldnt the guilds of the cheaters get the "bad publicity", since these guilds have benefited from the wrongly-earned rps?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom