A Lesson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Will miss seeing Starquake about, but I do hope all other radar users will be getting a similer ban now too, I wont mention the names of the obvious here.

However as good intentioned as this thread is I don't see the point in warning the radar users, let them get caught and banned.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
flim, idiot. Why scare radar users? those who get tempted to use it should get banned - it was pathetic to make this thread and you should nazi mod it like the rest of the radar threads - wether the person got banned or should get banned - how can we know this is not a andy kaufmann scheme? o_O i think it was low of a mod to post this and he should get banned ;x

AmeinoN

One of Freddy's beloved
bb Starquake , now i can understand how we found DH at their rest fop spot ,however i still cant understand how you couldnt mezz them ;(

Jika

Fledgling Freddie
well usualy if u see fights on /rw .. they are over .. delay of doom tt

Jika

Fledgling Freddie
... such evul mods
and thaadi .. u rly cant kill anything w/o 3 hunters shooting me ? :p

thaaadi

Fledgling Freddie
Jika said:
... such evul mods
and thaadi .. u rly cant kill anything w/o 3 hunters shooting me ? :p

Nmaybe if you stop charging all the time =D?

prodical

Fledgling Freddie
bye matey. myself and akagi wondered how u tracked us once or twice in rvr ;) tbh i will miss ur chicken. enjoy watever u do in the future :cheers:

/salut

Generation

Fledgling Freddie
Marc said:
Starquake :( now i know you didnt use radar in OF as why would you need radar to camp mmg in HW :)

There was plenty of hmg camping too :p

Sad to see you go Star, had many fun times in OF hadrians both duoing and in TM guild groups.

GL for the future :fluffle:

Tulkos

One of Freddy's beloved
sorry to see a player like starquake turned to radar tbh and like people in the ministry pointed out big big blow for themselves. But fair play to methos to come and tell everyone about him being caught and hopefully it will work out so all radar users are caught and banned.

Theodoric

One of Freddy's beloved
Puppet said:
Indeed. My reaver who was idling abit on a pretty silly spot to check got later on ganked by a FG Mids at the very spot. Was not past a normal travelling router.

I play too little Excalibur to start pointing fingers; but if 'they' would catch me too often I would get some serious questions about 'them'.

Just curious what you consider normal travel routes ?

TBH in NF i dont think there are any set routes not like OF where everyone just roamed from MG to MG

I always find that is a very lame comment from ppl.... if its not a normal travel route what are said ppl doing there .

Hestethun

Can't get enough of FH
why did u delete my post flim ? serious some1 should remove u as mod, getting tired of u deleting stuff u dont like. U take away a right for free speech!

Helme

Resident Freddy
Hmm how am I supposed to complete my lifegoal in killing you solo now? :(

Calo

Part of the furniture
Hestethun said:
why did u delete my post flim ? serious some1 should remove u as mod, getting tired of u deleting stuff u dont like. U take away a right for free speech!

Maybe because most or your posts are bullshit?

And if u dont like it here, there are 50 000 000 other forums where u can whine on flim and no , we won't really miss u!

bye :drink:

glamis the best smiter around ! (and prolly also the only one)

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Hestethun said:

You have no right to free speech: this is a private forum. Same way I can't spraypaint my opinions all over your house ;)

It got pruned along with the rest of the spam.

(as for your question within that post - try reading the start of the first post - you posted an accusation)

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Calo said:
glamis the best smiter around ! (and prolly also the only one)

nah there's Link, Cardinalsin, probably a few others, plus my second smite cleric of course.

A lot of Smite Club ain't playing at the moment though ;( need to organise more smite nights I think (doesn't work so well in NF RvR... maybe come missions :)).

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Flimgoblin said:
You have no right to free speech: this is a private forum. Same way I can't spraypaint my opinions all over your house ;)

<Thorarin> Right for free speech my ass, it's not like people can graffiti your house and claim right to free speech :)
<Fingoniel> I like that analogy

You quote stealer!

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
eggy said:
<Thorarin> Right for free speech my ass, it's not like people can graffiti your house and claim right to free speech :)

You quote stealer!

indeed ;) cheers Thor :)

Generation

Fledgling Freddie
eggy said:

You quote stealer!

Nice one :p

Fenderon

Can't get enough of FH
Hestethun said:

whats happening here? this is the FOURTH THREAD I looked in to find a place to use this picture. damn it! go back to usual already :)

482.jpg

(hi calo!)

Valgyr

Fledgling Freddie
[NO]Subedai said:
c u, prolly the hardest solo guy to beat 1v1 :p

with chicken no doubt without it hes easy, if i had a 9 sec stun pet from range id be ubah as well

Aeoric

Fledgling Freddie
play a hib chanter or eldritch, job done

or get a stunning chicken that debuffs your damage type too :flame:

lofff

One of Freddy's beloved
Aeoric said:
play a hib chanter or eldritch, job done

or get a stunning chicken that debuffs your damage type too :flame:

shithead.

Status
Not open for further replies.