A kewl dude, don't you think?

Carnalito

One of Freddy's beloved
lyl Zebolt bor du i Solna? :p
Bodde där i typ 10 år, sumpan nu xD

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Thimble said:
no you as GM pl'd a guy in your guild even though you made the rule and call him a noob for wanting to be pl'd again. give a dog a treat and he'll come back for more....so when he begs you kick him out of the house?
Can you actually read? I never said anything about a rule not to PL anyone. I posted that we don't PL ppl so don't ask on the MOTD, cuz' I know how ppl are begging for PL 24/7. That doesn't restrain anyone from PLing friends if they want to.

I mean if your guild have had a vile discussion on your guild forum about where to raid and alot of ppl wanted to raid DF but the majority wanted ML9, and your GM posted on the MOTD that we won't raid DF so don't even ask. Does that make it a rule that ppl in your guild can never enter DF again? Maybe it does to you but to me that's purely stupid :x

Thimble said:
you posted this to humiliate someone while making yourself look good. that makes you amusing and sad.
So you did think it was amusing then? Good, then my post wasn't useless :p

Thimble said:
i couldn't give a shit who you are or how you run your guild. it really doesn't affect me in anyway. but if you're gonna post something on here you have to expect different opinions and views.
If you actually read what I post you would discover that I did expect different opinions and views, but does that prevent me from having my own opinions and views on what other ppl post. :>

Thimble said:
but at the end of the day, knowing absolutely nothing about you, him or the subject matter. going purely on what you've posted. i'd have to say you handled it poorly. and by your poor managment of the sittuation it escaladed to the point of him making abusive comments. but hey it's your guild. glad i'm not in it :twak:
Yeah maybe you want ppl who get upset and starts threaten ppl irl that easily. I love to provoke ppl who are that easily provoked and I don't want those kinds of ppl in my guild.

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Carnalito said:
lyl Zebolt bor du i Solna? :p
Bodde där i typ 10 år, sumpan nu xD
Hehe, jupp :>

Gamah said:
I love watching Zebolt get flamed!
Same here mate, I can't get enough of these funny discussions :p

And the funny thing is, they actually think I care :>

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
why do you feel the need to say you dont care over and over? Surely if you didnt care you wouldnt feel the need to keep saying it

*handbags*

Kaod

Fledgling Freddie
Sparx said:
why do you feel the need to say you dont care over and over? Surely if you didnt care you wouldnt feel the need to keep saying it

*handbags*

Precisely.

Zebolt said:
Yeah maybe you want ppl who get upset and starts threaten ppl irl that easily. I love to provoke ppl who are that easily provoked

Think about that why don’t you?

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
So let me get this right from the quote above. You chucked a guy from your guild cause of his past. BUT you have admitted that you like to provoke ppl, did you threaten to chuck him to see what would happen?

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Sparx said:
So let me get this right from the quote above. You chucked a guy from your guild cause of his past. BUT you have admitted that you like to provoke ppl, did you threaten to chuck him to see what would happen?

He kicked him so he could stroke his own penis, while telling himself he owned.

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Sparx said:
I didn't threaten anyone, I don't call ppl names or threats. I merely actppl get mad and they feel superior cuz' when they can't touch the one the are mad on they gets even more mad, it's funneh, don't you think? :>

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Calaen said:
He kicked him so he could stroke his own penis, while telling himself he owned.
I guess I'm somewhat of a prude, I dislike sexual jokes, but keep it up :>

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Sparx said:

*handbags*
Why not? Ppl don't seem to read what I write, so what should keep them from missing that? I better repeat it incase someone missed it ^^

And ppl don't seem to understand that this is fun for me :>

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Zebolt said:
I guess I'm somewhat of a prude, I dislike sexual jokes, but keep it up :>

Don't worry about me I just like provoking people that like provoking people.

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Calaen said:
I guess you failed trying then.

Ryuno

Can't get enough of FH
attention_whore-thumb.jpg

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
Calaen said:

i like provoking people that like provoking people that like provoking people

(ps: i like being provoked, so if you are someone who likes provoking people that like provoking people that like provoking people that like provoking people its pointless to provoke me)

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Morchaoron said:
i like provoking people that like provoking people that like provoking people

(ps: i like being provoked, so if you are someone who likes provoking people that like provoking people that like provoking people that like provoking people its pointless to provoke me)

Tough!! I am someone who likes provoking people that like to provoke people who like provoking people who like to be provoked!!

I provoke thee!!! :D

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
Ryuno said:

An oldie but a goodie :)

Tiny bit hypocritical, with the old Nevermore link in your sig - c'mon Kyj, get provoked too, let's join the bandwagon!! :worthy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom