A kewl dude, don't you think?

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Haha! I just found a few screenshots from when I played on Lamorak US. I'm about to kick a guy from my guild.

Don't do this when someone kicks you from guild if you wanna keep your face, it won't help anything.. (I just love the murder threats at the end :p)

Check it out!

Feel free to flame me if you think I'm stupid, but I find it very amusing :>

(Skip the conversation between me and Sneakers it's in swedish)

Pirkel

Fledgling Freddie
To much text ... not all English... I bet it's funny but I cba to look for it.

Gamah

Banned
You guild sucked on lamorak, had a great zerker though! Think his name was Gamah or smt.

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
Gamah said:
You guild sucked on lamorak, had a great zerker though! Think his name was Gamah or smt.

your zerker was a bag of shite tbh :p

now elitestoner the shaman ! now there was a great player :p

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Pirkel said:
To much text ... not all English... I bet it's funny but I cba to look for it.
The none english part is nothing funney tho, but yeah probably too much text :>

MadsKaizer

Fledgling Freddie
why post such a boring conversation of 2 childish persons, murder threats.... if I get this right, your mate in pm and youself mentioned murder/kill irl first...

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Zebolt said:
Haha! I just found a few screenshots from when I played on Lamorak US. I'm about to kick a guy from my guild.

Don't do this when someone kicks you from guild if you wanna keep your face, it won't help anything.. (I just love the murder threats at the end :p)

Check it out!

Feel free to flame me if you think I'm stupid, but I find it very amusing :>

(Skip the conversation between me and Sneakers it's in swedish)

hmmm comes across as one tard to another tbtfh.

Gamah

Banned
Elitestoner said:
your zerker was a bag of shite tbh :p

now elitestoner the shaman ! now there was a great player :p

My zerker was rr3 of pure power!

pip

Banned
B/S imo if you can't name names because they tell you too they are hiding somthing

E

Eruptix

atleast it wasnt as retarded as Yaminabo or w/e his name was..the most retarded person on mid/lamorak

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
5 pages of text, cba to read when its supose to be funny, funny gotta be short, this is like some story :D

Melachi

Fledgling Freddie
I actually read it all (the english parts anyway).

Heres the gist of the story for those who cba reading it:

Zeb kicks some guy from guild.
Kicked guy asks why.
Zeb says there were complaints about him from officers.
Kicked guy asks for names, and asks all officers did they have a problem with him.
Officers say no.
Zeb says he cant give names.
Zeb says its actually something that happened before kicked guy joined guild.
Kicked guy keeps asking.
Zeb wont answer.
Kicked guy makes threats.
Zeb reveals he is not a small skiny guy.

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
MadsKaizer said:
why post such a boring conversation of 2 childish persons, murder threats.... if I get this right, your mate in pm and youself mentioned murder/kill irl first...
My mate in PM was in the cg aswell and anticipated a murder threat, he didn't make one. If you didn't get that.

pip said:
B/S imo if you can't name names because they tell you too they are hiding somthing
Or they don't wanna make enemies. I'm not afraid to make enemies though so I thought I might aswell take the hit, it didn't matter much to me.

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Gamah said:
My zerker was rr3 of pure power!
And still got owned by my char :>

And no we don't have to mention it was BD :x

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
pip said:

AGREED, read first page, and tbh u come off as a arse, got bored there will read rest later

Rhori

Fledgling Freddie
MadsKaizer said:
you go that right, but I bet Sneakers said something like "now he's gonna tell you that he'll kill you irl."

but next to that.. biggest retard I ever heard about so far :p

Thimble

Fledgling Freddie
i could be wrong about this but i read it all and from what i can make out you've kicked this guy out of your guild for something that he did before he joined your guild. you've accepted him into your guild and he hasn't done anything wrong since being in it yet you've told him you're kicking him cuz some of your officers have complained about him. so...he's been kicked though he hasn't broken any guild rules. there was no evidence to support any accusations against him. none of the accusers were willing to stand up to be counted. he's asked all the officers (officers you said made the complaints) if they had any issues with him and they've replied "No". ................and he's the retard for getting angry?
1930's lynch mobs come to mind.

Thegreatest

Fledgling Freddie
well it seemed to me that Dynamite and Explosive were the same person, I could be wrong tho ;)

Nate

FH is my second home
dont die z :( i need u for things i need to know about runie's!!

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
why the heck did u kick him ? ok, its ok to belive what ur officers say, couse they are officers. but if u plan on kicking someone, get 100% proof. u cant act on hearsay.

well, yeah, true he went out of line after u kicked whit the i kill u irl etc thing.
but i think if he had been rude before to get complaints he would have been even ruder whit u when u kicked him.

point of my writing is, get proof... not only the things ur officers say (they dont lie ofc, but the ppl who coplained to them might). u need to know 2 sides of the story to make the descision!

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
you were right not to mention names imo. But tell me, where you paid to chuck him?? ooooooo bribes i like it.

As a GM i think you done ok by trying not to let him pull you into an arguement. Its all about staying neutral and not getting wound up.

Funny read

Did you meet him?

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
To Kaun_IA and Thimble.

Explosive got kicked by another guild in our alliance cuz' of some stupid rule I can't remember now but I remember I didn't care less about that. And since I knew Dynamite well from before I invited both of them when Dynamite asked me. After I invited him, 1 co GM (who was afraid to kick him himself) and 2 officers asked me why I invited a guy like Explosive. And mentioned all sort of stuff about his behaviour and things he done when they've been grouped with him. And the fact that he begged for PL several times didn't make things better when I clearly stated in the MOTD that we do not do PL, so don't even ask. I agreed to let PL him once when I was farming aurulites and after like 10 min he went afk without saying anything which resulted in pulling lots of mobs and dying. It honestly didn't matter much to me but it kinda confirmed what my GM/officers said.

The fact that he asked all the officers, well there were only 2 officers online when he did so not much to get there. And one of those he asked didn't tell him the truth when he asked.

No Dynamite and Explosive were not the same person :>

And no I didn't meet him..

Demon2k3

One of Freddy's beloved
yes i agree get proof. i invited an guy to my guild that was romoured to be very rude and alot of swearing. still accepted him. will see when i come back tho after my internet-breakdwon if he's better.

Valgyr

Fledgling Freddie
Not very funny, and i agree with the rest u should rly give the guy a better reason then u did. i also understand the swedish part, and i seemed to me u 2 had something against the guy from the start, the beat u up irl threats are sad and silly, but just a tad worse then ur behavior imo:eek2:

Zrall

Loyal Freddie
to this date i still dont know who it was that had anything against him, but i do know he listed in a couple of lies in the /cg convo

Zebolt said:
<<Currently clueless on what to do>>

come back n help me lvl a new healer imo :cheers:

- farald

Kaod

Fledgling Freddie
Zebolt said:
And the fact that he begged for PL several times didn't make things better when I clearly stated in the MOTD that we do not do PL, so don't even ask. I agreed to let PL him once when I was farming aurulites and after like 10 min he went afk without saying anything which resulted in pulling lots of mobs and dying. It honestly didn't matter much to me but it kinda confirmed what my GM/officers said.

All very odd since you say you don’t mind making enemies then tell him you didn’t have a problem with him, it was all based on what the officers say…. Here you obviously did have something you could have used to show as an example to Ex as confirmation of his behaviour as far as you were concerned. Yet you hid behind those hidden Officers.

Also, generally speaking, Officers should stand up and be counted, not shrink into the shadows and let the GM do all the work without relating to the guilds members, I know many people who if they read that in /gu or here on FH would never have trusted those officers for fading into the shadows. They have a responsibility toward the guild and its members and that includes being fair and present.
They don’t have to deliver the final word themselves, but at least be up front about the fact that they were responsible for negative remarks to the GM. If they have a good case and a good argument, there should be no problem, and that would lead to a happier guild, otherwise it all looks very suspect and covert.

All Guilds are run differently though I guess.

Howley

Fledgling Freddie
ive just realised that tbh..zebolt .. u deserve a 3day timeout from FH...y u ask, coz u started this thread in the hopes to name and shame this guy really...and as a GM of a guild..that was a childish move imo.

if he stole items from ur vault ok, fair enough name him so more guilds dont get cheated out, but god..u kicked him from guild with no real reason shown towards us ( us being the peeps u tried to get behind u and say yes ur right he is a moron for death threats ) but naming and shaming in this case just wasnt needed, it should of kept within the guilds humour if u find it soo funny... i am still puzzled y u even bothered to post this up on FH :rolleyes:

come on Flim...u know u wanna ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom