Impressed A gay experience (literally)

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Something odd happened to me last weekend, and I wanted to bounce it off the FH population (since you're a bunch of gay men).

I was out in the Merchant City of Glasgow for a Christmas night out - a civilised sit down meal of about 25 friends. I got there slightly late and my nose was running, so I nipped to the gents to get some bog roll and blow my nose.

The toilets were tiny, four urinals (two back to back) and one cubicle.

As I got in, two guys were exiting the bath room and three men were pissing with another one guy pissing in the cubicle with the door ajar. Since I needed bog roll I decided to stand and wait. As I entered into the gents, I made a comment about how busy it was: "woaft, it's like the underground in here!". At that point, a bloke finished pissing and turned round, threw his hands up in the air and said in the gayest American tone "SERIOUSLY? ARE YOU SERIOUS RIGHT NOW? THIS WHOLE THING ABOUT THE 'UNDERGROUND' - NOT COOL". Now, this man was clearly of a homosexual positioning, but not just "a gay man", I mean a "raving queen faggoteer riding a unicorn over a rainbow" sort of gay. Think Mark from Ugly Betty dipped in a Alan Carr sauce and roasted in the juices of Kenneth Williams, dressed in painted on "testicle dividing" red jeans and a frilly shirt.

I replied by saying "ummmm, sorry what's the problem?" - he said "SERIOUSLY, I AM ABSOLUTELY NOT INTERESTED IN YOU".

I said "I'm referring to the 'underground' as in the London Underground - as in it's very, very busy in here. Have you ever been on the London Underground? Why, what did you think I meant?".

He said (and i'm not making this up about the use of the word 'seriously') "SERIOUSLY, JUST NOT COOL - I WOULD NEVER LOOK AT A GUY LIKE YOU".

I said "what ... the ... actual fuck are you going on about?", and then he minced away out the toilet and up the corridor.

So what dafuq just happened? Am I going to be on the next episode of Just For Laughs? Did I insult this obviously gay man with the use of the word 'underground' not knowing it was some sort of gay lingo?

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Your life seems to be amazing G, seriously.

old.user4556

If that's your yard stick for amazing, you need to have a shower and get out the house.

Gwadien

If that's your yard stick for amazing, you need to have a shower and get out the house.
It's more like I haven't met a proper full on drama queen like that before :p

old.user4556

Amazing it was not - it can only be described as "what the fuck", came totally out of left field! :)

Gwadien

Amazing it was not - it can only be described as "what the fuck", came totally out of left field! :)
Lesbians are the worst, I saw a bunch of them start a riot outside a gaybar throwing pint glasses and shit at cars.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
should have whipped your cock out and said "snack time fagqueen trololololol!" wait for a response then say "SERIOUSLY? I MEAN SERIOUSLLLLLY? LIKE I'D EVER LET YOU NIBBLE ON MY SAUSAGE ROLL" and walk out.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Lesbians are the worst, I saw a bunch of them start a riot outside a gaybar throwing pint glasses and shit at cars.

I have to say, I do tend to avoid the areas of towns that are gay-friendly. Not because I give any sort of shit who they like to fuck - but because gay men (and women) in my experience do tend to be a little bit fighty.

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
I have to say, I do tend to avoid the areas of towns that are gay-friendly. Not because I give any sort of shit who they like to fuck - but because gay men (and women) in my experience do tend to be a little bit fighty.
im not racist but ?

lets group them all together into one unit and stimgatize them collectively

theres a word for that you know ;)

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
im not racist but ?

Oh piss off. The few times I've seen violence in Nottingham (or for that matter Liverpool and Manchester) have been inside and outside gay clubs.

The only time it wasn't was when I was in a bar and two gay men were going at it. So to speak.

So I avoid going to gay clubs and bars. Unless I'm out with a group of girls who (for some reason unknown to me) just have to go to a gay club, for some reason.

There's is extra incentive in that A) I don't get propositioned by people of the same sex and B) when I proposition people myself there's a better chance of success. But the main reason is that I don't like the fights.

old.user4556

I have gay friends, gay colleagues and gay relatives and they all have one thing in common - they spend a lot of time defending / excusing their gayness.

My cousin (she) took offence to being called gay, she simply liked "having sex with women - that doesn't make me gay, why do I have to be branded as gay?".

Wut?

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
I have gay friends, gay colleagues and gay relatives and they all have one thing in common - they spend a lot of time defending / excusing their gayness.

My cousin (she) took offence to being called gay, she simply liked "having sex with women - that doesn't make me gay, why do I have to be branded as gay?".

Wut?
then she's bi.

Dont talk to people you dont know when your in the public bogs. Rule no. 1 !
truth. actually...don't speak to other people at all when in a public lav.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Fuck that. Strike up a conversation. Why the fuck not you antisocial bastards :)

TdC

men do not speak in the loo. it's a man thing. just like men do not voluntarily choose urinals next to one that is already taken. you should know this Scouse :)

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
If a Scouser struck up a conversation with me in the loo I'd be checking for my wallet afterwards,

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
men do not speak in the loo. it's a man thing.

It's a rubbish man thing. I've had plenty of interesting conversations that started in the bog and continued on into the bar area.

If a Scouser struck up a conversation with me in the loo I'd be checking for my wallet afterwards,

This, however, is wise :)

TdC

It's a rubbish man thing. I've had plenty of interesting conversations that started in the bog and continued on into the bar area.
this was when you were causing witnessing the gay bar fights? ;)

rynnor

Rockhound
Roll up - roll up - see Scouse out himself in a thread about gays n toilets :p

Kryten

Old Cow.
This has fuck all to do with being gay, accusing anyone of being gay or anything near.

You spoke. In the gents.

No.

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
I have the answer!! I have gay friends (I imagine).

The word underground is gay slang for rimming, so I think you may of sort of...in a way...mentioned rimming to a gaylord. You dirty AIDS bag Glar :eek:

Most of the above and indeed anything I ever say may be untrue.

mr.Blacky

Can't get enough of FH
This has fuck all to do with being gay, accusing anyone of being gay or anything near.

You spoke. In the gents.

No.
But what do you do if the pub has a guy there to clean and give you soap and stuff??

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Im detecting dissapointment at the knock back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom