A frontier XP session that went wrong

T

Torvarg

Knight of the Round table, but I saw some other emblems to =)
Not that it matters =)

K

Khalen

To be honest the screen shows absolutely nothing... no kill msg in the chat showing you killed (could have been done by others). And as far I see I only see 3-4 albs and not 10 albs...

T

Torvarg

Originally posted by Khalen
To be honest the screen shows absolutely nothing... no kill msg in the chat showing you killed (could have been done by others). And as far I see I only see 3-4 albs and not 10 albs...

If you only see 3 albs on this picture you gotta be kidding me: http://home.no/statte/Getting_Wet.jpg

So you actually think we just ran around and happen to stumble by 10 dead albs, so we all gathered to make screenshots of it? =)
If you still don't belive we killed them I'm sure you can ask them yourself, or I can even post some more screens =)

S

slikatel

that just showes how skilled albs on exc are..

P

Powahhh

Originally posted by slikatel
that just showes how skilled albs on exc are..

yeah
i t need so much skill to kill lowbis.....
me and konnore kill all of them with only the help pf FH :p....they have killed some lowbis before...your point?
some comments are sooo funny

ps. and you weren't 3 afk ...not at least when you fought me and konno...all tanks hitting someone :p and support trying to help them ;p but garrote for 300 with haste procs up not sthing u can outheal when you are low lvl :p was fun battle me and konnore where about to log and when we saw you we think the same thing :p lets suicide :p but.. :D
ps1. u will never see us again when you run in a fg :p

O

old.Nol

I can see 9 albs, and there is no excuse for it.

Well pwned imo.

K

konnorel

is this a record..?

Well... this is not a record m8s...
I can tell you tons of histories with 2 albies killing a FG of enemies
I you got the enemies on sleep its easy..

J

Jarrax

Originally posted by Khalen
And as far I see I only see 3-4 albs and not 10 albs...

You should shop at spec savers then.

T

Torvarg

Originally posted by Powahhh
yeah
i t need so much skill to kill lowbis.....
me and konnore kill all of them with only the help pf FH :p....they have killed some lowbis before...your point?
some comments are sooo funny

ps. and you weren't 3 afk ...not at least when you fought me and konno...all tanks hitting someone :p and support trying to help them ;p but garrote for 300 with haste procs up not sthing u can outheal when you are low lvl :p was fun battle me and konnore where about to log and when we saw you we think the same thing :p lets suicide :p but.. :D
ps1. u will never see us again when you run in a fg :p

Well not just you and the 2handed paladin =)
There were 2 infils and two pallys, and the shaman wasn't moving since he was asleep, and one of the SM's was afk aswell =)
And our mainhealer was still logged at Winds. Wraiths :)

Not that it would have made much of a difference all our instas were down and since we all are RR1 we got über RA's =D

Anyway thanks for sending us back to the pad, were we wanted to go =)

P

piggeman

Well done, lowbie mids! :D

Now go emain and kill the hib zerg too!! :clap:

W

wylf

so much fuzz over something i just though was fun and pretty cool that we managed to pull of =)

well, i know what happened, i was there, we killed em...
end of my story at least ^^

K

kinag

Originally posted by Kallio
(or when the Domination gets to work again).

Ahh I remember those times in Emain :)
Had a nice time in The Domination, did pretty well with Eyez and Astona as the only pbaoe casters, shaki as supp rm, me as... well, let's not mention me :p

The Domination was good, too bad it ended imo.

Cheers Eyez.

Users who are viewing this thread