A friendly warning

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
enkor said:
still remember codo as the only minstrel who never even TRIED to fight me 1vs1 :)

Fuck you, i tried, I only died because you worked out how to twist body resist buff and dmg :(

And what about Colosal?

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Shintari said:
minstrels have no dds, cant sprint, cant stun and are not able to mezz ? :/
No, but if you read what he said.. he was talking about enkor's skald.

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
Well atleast CoDo is fair,unlike Amildin :p And minstrels have no chance vs a well played skald

CoDo

Fledgling Freddie
Shintari said:
minstrels have no dds, cant sprint, cant stun and are not able to mezz ? :/

yes Shintari mincers are able to do all this things, but when i enter in a combat aganist another one i like play all my skills and show the other who is better, sometime i lose others time i win, not always players can win in every fights aganist others, i honestly, i preffer use my mincer as always i used and nobody could change this point ;)

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Question for Requiel:

Was the 10 minute server shutdown used to fix this bug?

mirieth!

Banned
GOA said:
[27-10-2005] Camlann Maintenance

Camlann will be coming down today at approximately 15 :00 for a quick maintenance to fix a recent bug exploit discovered on the US servers. The server will only be down for a short while and should be back up within the hour. Thank you for your understanding.

mein gott, the eyes, they are so usefull!

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
cba to check the camelot homepage all the time :x

Ethild

Fledgling Freddie
Let me get this right:

Abusing a bug that gives a fast 50k rps gives you an insta 15 day ban, and your RPs reset to 0.

Where as radar users were given a 1 week warning ban, and kept all their RPs... at least in the hundreds of thousdands, and more likely in the millions.

'OK'.

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
well 50k rps insta is kinda more killing the game then radar i guess

imo radar = insta ban

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Ethild said:
Let me get this right:

Abusing a bug that gives a fast 50k rps gives you an insta 15 day ban, and your RPs reset to 0.

Where as radar users were given a 1 week warning ban, and kept all their RPs... at least in the hundreds of thousdands, and more likely in the millions.

'OK'.
Just because you use radar doesn't mean you are still good at killing people :x

ViPeOuT

Fledgling Freddie
Ame said:
Just because you use radar doesn't mean you are still good at killing people :x

No but it gives an unfair advantage which can lead your group to a win instead of a loss.

hiksta

Fledgling Freddie
Requiel said:
5 people stood around in a circle discussing who's turn it is to get the bugged RPs is not an accident.

aye but many occasions after a pve group people tend to kill each other instead of suicide this is also banned ??

hiksta

Fledgling Freddie
Bonelamencer said:
Is CoDo a good player? I was chainkilling his minstrel Musrrator like 10 times a day at lvl 40 or even lower.He's a noob tho :p

ofc u did:eek2:

p.s did it envolve strafing though ?

hiksta

Fledgling Freddie
Bonelamencer said:
Well atleast CoDo is fair,unlike Amildin :p And minstrels have no chance vs a well played skald

not being funny mate but ur talking out of ur ass, u can beat any class with anyclass depending how u play

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
hiksta said:
not being funny mate but ur talking out of ur ass, u can beat any class with anyclass depending how u play

ok mate.

Himse

FH is my second home
hiksta said:

Apart from a warlock :|

Tarlyn

Fledgling Freddie
What bullshit. This is not a shooter where ur success depends on ur aiming skill and such. There are classes out there which you aren’t able to kill if they aren’t played badly. A characteristic component of a role-playing game.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Tarlyn said:
What bullshit. This is not a shooter where ur success depends on ur aiming skill and such. There are classes out there which you aren’t able to kill if they aren’t played badly. A characteristic component of a role-playing game.

Owned by the BSOD?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom